MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm somewhat caught up albeit not 100% though. I saw.
The Quincy area would be a quick boat ride over to Deer Island.

JMO--From what I gathered...Where BD was left in the bag, she was almost as far down Tafts Ave as you could possibly go until you met the WTP gate. I did a google street view of the area--exactly where she was found IF you traveled by car and then got out and walked. I almost did not post one of these photos because it has someone carrying a black bag. I am not saying it's related. That person just happens to be walking down the path that winds directly around to where BD was found. That side of the Ocean View. I put a black X on only one photo showing where the body was. Here are some photos. Media+Google sources are on the photos. :bedtime:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image187.jpg
    Image187.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Image188.jpg
    Image188.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Image189.jpg
    Image189.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Image191.jpg
    Image191.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Image190.jpg
    Image190.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 208

It's also one of the places where a bag floating in the water could conceivably have drifted ashore on Deer Island.

I don't know whether it has been mentioned, but (at least in summer) there's public bus service to the park on Deer Island.

I still wonder if she was brought by boat.There is A boat dock 0.8 miles from where she was found.

I still wonder if she was brought by boat.There is A boat dock 0.8 miles from where she was found.

Yes. There are so many boats in New England...nobody would have even thought twice. Do you know if there's public transit (ferry, water taxi) to that dock?

Though I'm not sure why you'd take a boat to leave a body on shore. I would think most people would just drop it over the side when they were well out to sea.

I'm not from the area ,so I'm not sure about public transportation to that dock.Maybe in someone's mind ,they figured she would be found and be properly buried.They would risk being traced this way though.
I wonder if she were smothered with her blanket,and that was the reason it was in the bag.

From what i have read,her composite, is basically the pic from the morgue, except redone in ways of fixing the coloring of her skin, and swelling, the decomp that has taken place that stuff was what has been photoshopped.
As far as her hair , according to what i read, thats the way she was found with her hair that way, and with that pony tail.... The lady that did the composite wouldnt have added the cut piece of hair on the left side like that unless it was that way.. the other side is nothing like that, even right up to the little cow lick in the center on top, all those are our babies features....

Race: no it says she is either Hispanic, Caucasian, or mixed of both. They never came out and said exactly.. , and I also read she was very fair skin.... SO makes me wonder if she is Causation. My opinion... Ive always thought Caucasian.. I don't see any features that give off anything else, she may be mixed with something else, I really don't know. I know shes a gorgeous little girl, and I keep looking at the pic waiting for her to smile.. I cant tell u how many times I do that....

Or unless she had to do that to cover up some decomp disfigurement.

Thank you for the pictures WebWeaved! In picture #2, where the black X marks the spot, it looks like a good place for someone to pull up and use the shrubbery as cover for the vehicle maybe and then climbed down the rocks a bit depending on shoe wear and threw the bag from there without going down to the shoreline.

As far as the killer watching this unfold, he picked a perfect place for helicopter/aerial news coverage. In reading comments, a lot of people were upset that coverage for Baby Girl was interrupted by Brady coverage.

Who would think of this place as a dumping ground? If it is Emilii, why didn't they kill her with her father when they killed him? Didn't sleep well at all last night thinking about this case.

Memorial mass held on Beacon Hill for Baby Doe

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- A memorial mass was held on Beacon Hill Wednesday to remember a little girl we have come to know as Baby Doe.

The state's most powerful political leaders, including the house speaker, governor and attorney general attended the service at the Paulist Center on Park Street.

Last month the remains of the child were found in a trash bag on Deer Island. Her identity is still a mystery.

"All of us are trying to find some solace, and I think today we did that," House Speaker Robert Deleo told FOX25.

His office organized the mass because he wanted to do something to show she is remembered.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29662581/memorial-mass-held-on-beacon-hill-for-baby-doe

Interesting. I wonder if the trash bags used at the park could match the bag Baby Girl was found in?

Over the years, Deer Island has had several different uses. During King Philip's War (also known as Metacomet's War) in the 1670s, it was used as a place of internment. Christian "Praying Indians" were moved from Marlborough and Natick in spite of the efforts of John Eliot,[8] the minister of Roxbury, to prevent it. Most went to Deer Island, but at least one colony was sent to Long Island.[9] Additionally, a group of nine Praying Indian women and their six children were sent to Great Brewster Island because they did not wish to join their husbands on Deer Island. [10]

Note.....the island was used as a place of internment.

How was the bag tied? Zip tie or duct tape?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

Bootsctr linked to this originally, but notice where they say:

“We also have to make sure that no other children are harmed or in danger,” Conley said. “Any other children in this household are also at risk.”

To me, that says they think she was murdered (again, as opposed to her being the daughter of illegal immigrants and died through an accident/health issue).

So if you murdered a child, why would you dispose of the body in a public place? Why not in the water where at least more evidence might wash away? Why not buried or under concrete or in some remote area where she would not be discovered for years or at least months?

Only scenario that would make sense to me, is that a boyfriend of a young mother killed her "accidentally" and mom helped dispose of body, but wanted to leave her somewhere she would be discovered and buried.

As far as the clump of hair in the composite near the ear, my daughter had a similar one when we grew out some of her bangs. It is also possibly a photoshop "error". Not really a mistake, but just where the artist got a bit heavy handed and didn't bother making the hair look as wispy as the other fly-aways. It is also possible she had side-burn hair and it was meant to depict that. Or she simply could have cut it herself, as kids love scissors and even the kid friendly type will cut a small section of hair. I'm not entirely sure that it would have been pronounced enough for many people to notice though, especially if no one has come forward by now anyways.

How was the bag tied? Zip tie or duct tape?

I don't think a reliable source has ever said.

Some of the stories have used the word "untied" to describe how the woman who found it opened it, however. They have said it was a contractor bag, though, and the ones popular around here usually have either flaps that can be tied, or a plastic drawstring that can be tightened and tied. So I'm kind of picturing something along those lines.

I'm not from the area ,so I'm not sure about public transportation to that dock.Maybe in someone's mind ,they figured she would be found and be properly buried.They would risk being traced this way though.
I wonder if she were smothered with her blanket,and that was the reason it was in the bag.

There is year round bus service daily. Many people take the bus to East Boston and hop the T (train service) to get into Boston. Parking in the city is insane, expensive and frustrating.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

Bootsctr linked to this originally, but notice where they say:

“We also have to make sure that no other children are harmed or in danger,” Conley said. “Any other children in this household are also at risk.”

To me, that says they think she was murdered (again, as opposed to her being the daughter of illegal immigrants and died through an accident/health issue).

So if you murdered a child, why would you dispose of the body in a public place? Why not in the water where at least more evidence might wash away? Why not buried or under concrete or in some remote area where she would not be discovered for years or at least months?

Only scenario that would make sense to me, is that a boyfriend of a young mother killed her "accidentally" and mom helped dispose of body, but wanted to leave her somewhere she would be discovered and buried.

Respectfully snipped by me:

I'm thinking along these lines too - if not drug-related. I'm thinking it could have been an older child left in charge of several younger siblings. Baby Girl was not watched closely enough and she could have put something on her head herself that suffocated her, although at 4, you would think she would have been able to get the bag off of her head. Ugh! I'm thinking why not bury her too, but this way they could visit her grave (when she is buried) anonymously and no one would be the wiser.

Carbuff - :tyou: for the trash bag info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty