MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very close isn't it? The bag would have to have been tied pretty good to travel any distance, you think?

Or transported by a small boat?
Maybe the bag top was duct-taped? I think if the bag were placed on the beach,fingerprints would have been present,versus washed off by water.

Or transported by a small boat?
Maybe the bag top was duct-taped? I think if the bag were placed on the beach,fingerprints would have been present,versus washed off by water.

Yes, why risk fingerprints? Less handling the better. I think they wore gloves when she was placed in the trash bag.

yes yes yes...... this is like a big huge puzzle with thousands of people trying to make it work, and were missing so many pieces....lol
Depends on what you want to know. It's *mainly* Caucasian per local ethnicity statistics. You can look up all the things you want on Spokeo.com - Just type in Maypole Rd 37, Quincy, MA. Hit search. Residential history galore. ;-) Also Google street view is a good tool. Want to know what you found. LOL That's not near Deer Island. *Update. A light bulb just went off in my head! I see what you are looking at. I get it now. We can't quote that source though. Its against TOS.
attachment.php

Would starvation (as suggested by John Walsh) show up on an autopsy?

JMO. They overly expressed she was well nourished. Volume spot on for a child her age and height. Where did he get starvation from?

It's very close isn't it? The bag would have to have been tied pretty good to travel any distance, you think?
Let me find the article that explains they consulted the Coat Guard on the currents and after consulting with them, LE released the thought that went something like...WE BELIEVE SHE WAS PLACED RATHER THAN WASHED UP. Not going to quote till I find the article. :) I'll be back to edit this with a link. *Update* -PER WIKI (the updated one) "The United States Coast Guard entered the investigation and analyzed the currents of the water in the area to estimate where the bag containing the remains could have originated from.[SUP][24][/SUP][SUP][25][/SUP][SUP][26][/SUP] Dive teams were also used around the time the body was discovered.[SUP][27][/SUP] Authorities now believe the victim had been placed at the scene, rather than to have washed upon Deer Island from another location, as the body was not in an advanced-enough stage of decomposition.[SUP][28][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][22]" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer_Island_Jane_Doe[/SUP]

Respectfully snipped by me:

I'm thinking along these lines too - if not drug-related. I'm thinking it could have been an older child left in charge of several younger siblings. Baby Girl was not watched closely enough and she could have put something on her head herself that suffocated her, although at 4, you would think she would have been able to get the bag off of her head. Ugh! I'm thinking why not bury her too, but this way they could visit her grave (when she is buried) anonymously and no one would be the wiser.

Carbuff - :tyou: for the trash bag info.

D/I probably holds some sort of memories to the caregiver and maybe even the child--previous to the death. If LE does bury her, by all means, caregiver...please go visit the grave..by all means. ;-) Totally anonymous. Its safe, go on. (The most snarky post ever! Had to do it.)

I don't think a reliable source has ever said.

Some of the stories have used the word "untied" to describe how the woman who found it opened it, however. They have said it was a contractor bag, though, and the ones popular around here usually have either flaps that can be tied, or a plastic drawstring that can be tightened and tied. So I'm kind of picturing something along those lines.

Contractor bag. Ok. That wouldn't break easy. IMO. Thanks for the info Carbuff! I had not read that before. (not that I recall)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

Bootsctr linked to this originally, but notice where they say:

“We also have to make sure that no other children are harmed or in danger,” Conley said. “Any other children in this household are also at risk.”

To me, that says they think she was murdered (again, as opposed to her being the daughter of illegal immigrants and died through an accident/health issue).

So if you murdered a child, why would you dispose of the body in a public place? Why not in the water where at least more evidence might wash away? Why not buried or under concrete or in some remote area where she would not be discovered for years or at least months?

Only scenario that would make sense to me, is that a boyfriend of a young mother killed her "accidentally" and mom helped dispose of body, but wanted to leave her somewhere she would be discovered and buried.

As far as the clump of hair in the composite near the ear, my daughter had a similar one when we grew out some of her bangs. It is also possibly a photoshop "error". Not really a mistake, but just where the artist got a bit heavy handed and didn't bother making the hair look as wispy as the other fly-aways. It is also possible she had side-burn hair and it was meant to depict that. Or she simply could have cut it herself, as kids love scissors and even the kid friendly type will cut a small section of hair. I'm not entirely sure that it would have been pronounced enough for many people to notice though, especially if no one has come forward by now anyways.

Since she had no top on, I want to know if she had broken ribs or any CPR compression marks. IF it was an accident, you'd try to revive your baby. If she does not have this on her, absolutely I understand why they think its a murder. JMO.

im really not seeing any cut pieces of hair. it looks as if it is pushed back off her hear then the ends come forward over the shoulder, a la artistic flair.

From what i have read,her composite, is basically the pic from the morgue, except redone in ways of fixing the coloring of her skin, and swelling, the decomp that has taken place that stuff was what has been photoshopped.
As far as her hair , according to what i read, thats the way she was found with her hair that way, and with that pony tail.... The lady that did the composite wouldnt have added the cut piece of hair on the left side like that unless it was that way.. the other side is nothing like that, even right up to the little cow lick in the center on top, all those are our babies features....

Race: no it says she is either Hispanic, Caucasian, or mixed of both. They never came out and said exactly.. , and I also read she was very fair skin.... SO makes me wonder if she is Causation. My opinion... Ive always thought Caucasian.. I don't see any features that give off anything else, she may be mixed with something else, I really don't know. I know shes a gorgeous little girl, and I keep looking at the pic waiting for her to smile.. I cant tell u how many times I do that....

one of my sons looks completely hispanic and the other looks completely white. they are both mixed.

My friend's daughter is mixed race; Caucasian and Hispanic. She still has pretty fair skin. I think that is dependent on genetics. To look at my friend's daughter, you would never know she was mixed. I have another friend who has the same races mixed daughter and you can definitely see the Hispanic side. I think it just can be hard to tell sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think its very likely.

Please look into Sarah and Jacob Hoggle. I just read they disappeared with their mother Catherine Hoggle in Maryland, mother found but children have not been. Can the little 3 year old our baby girl be Sarah and the little boy Jacob 2 years old be the boy found in lagoon in Chicago? I have pictures and articles but not sure how to post. Thanks

she was 3, almost 4.

Thank you for your post! To post a link, just copy and paste it into the reply box :) She was ruled out. She was 5 at the time of her disappearance (Sept 2014) and would be exactly one year OLDER now...it's actually the anniversary of her disappearance. So sad. So anyway, she is much older than our baby doe. Good post though.

Contraer she was found, so im guessing they didnt come up with actor bag. Ok. That wouldn't break easy. IMO. Thanks for the info Carbuff! I had not read that before. (not that I recall)

THey said it was a heavy duty bag black i believe. and in the same paragraph it stated they were questioning people that worked at the treatment place nearby, that was in a early on statement not long after she was found during the investigation. so im guessing there was no connection with the bag and treatment place...

also the LE said they had determined she had not been washed up by water, she had been placed there........ they think that she was placed so close that it would look like she had possibly been washed up. but during investigation they were able to determine she was placed there.... my hubby uses those big black heavy duty trash bags at work and i know those things are heavy duty... what im curious ab and have been from the beginning is the prints, any prints on bag, inside bag , fingerprints should be all over it, and im sure they dusted it for prints but if the person isnt in the system it will not show up, so couldve been dead end as well.... apparently allot is a dead end since they went thru the trouble of new billboards.... whoever did this was very slick... but every dog has its day, and they will soon have theirs...
THey said it was a heavy duty bag black i believe. and in the same paragraph it stated they were questioning people that worked at the treatment place nearby, that was in a early on statement not long after she was found during the investigation. so im guessing there was no connection with the bag and treatment place...

ur welcome, did u see the others pic back on the last thread before they opened this one? if not i can repost them all....
Wow! I'm speechless! Thank you for posting or re-posting. I had not seen her yet.

also the LE said they had determined she had not been washed up by water, she had been placed there........ they think that she was placed so close that it would look like she had possibly been washed up. but during investigation they were able to determine she was placed there.... my hubby uses those big black heavy duty trash bags at work and i know those things are heavy duty... what im curious ab and have been from the beginning is the prints, any prints on bag, inside bag , fingerprints should be all over it, and im sure they dusted it for prints but if the person isnt in the system it will not show up, so couldve been dead end as well.... apparently allot is a dead end since they went thru the trouble of new billboards.... whoever did this was very slick... but every dog has its day, and they will soon have theirs...

Ditto! I want to know if the bag was at the beginning of the pack or the end. They *should* be able to tell about where the bag was from in the pack, beginning or end. Esp if it tears across. If it doesn't, I saw on Forensic Files were they were still able to tell. They have not said anything about prints. I would imagine theyd keep that close to the vest. If they had a contractor bag, they probably had gloves. Time to start looking at contractor trucks and vehicles. It really stays along the lines of what I said all along, whoever placed her...the person works for their self. I've always felt that way. Lets drive around on google earth and troll for vehicles matching what contractors might drive. LOL. Sometimes Google Earth is as recent as today. A lot of places around Deer Island have post date of 2014. It's worth a try in my downtime. Better than kicking rocks. :) JMO!

Water Treatment Plant and someone who happens to have a contractor bag. I just dont know about this. Maybe the bag did not come per say from the Plant but what about contractors that work there? They show up prepared. Contactors carry around all kind of junk in their trucks. They could be freelance and be selected to handle a specific project or problem at that time and then released once its complete. JMO. Would people that fish carry this sort of bag on their boat? I dont fish so I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member