MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
20150910_230829.jpg20150910_230917.jpg20150910_231028.jpgokee dokee.. heres pics of bags.. Im 5 ft 5... as u can see im in the bag and it comes up above my chest, and u see how long it is from top of my fridge.. btw the white chunk missing in fridge was me cropping some personal info hangn on fridge, can never be too careful..

okee dokee.. heres pics of bags.. Im 5 ft 5... as u can see im in the bag and it comes up above my chest, and u see how long it is from top of my fridge.. btw the white chunk missing in fridge was me cropping some personal info hangn on fridge, can never be too careful..

Thanks for photos of the bag. Great job.

"Eagle Hill Laundromat in East Boston, where employee Sal Golisano, 62, swore he had seen Baby Doe."

But the article is not clear if it is that location or another location he believes he saw her.

"The mother, Golisano said, was heavyset, with a light complexion and dirty blonde hair. Five feet 8 inches, he thought, maybe shorter. She pushed a toddler with brown hair and eyes in a stroller at another laundromat."

Thank you for posting this. I had not read that yet. Here is a photo of the laundry mat and of course there is a brown headed kid standing outside. Of course there is. lol. *Child is unrelated. BD looks like a lot of children.
attachment.php

Here is another of LE interviewing him. https://www.bostonglobe.com/2015/08...nswer/Xc4Bwb5DmJbS2Ko6PwYirJ/story.html?pic=6
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image197.jpg
    Image197.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Image198.jpg
    Image198.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 219
Janitors probably sneak a good garbage bag or two from work.
Oh, and all restaurants use heavy duty black bags as well.

Very true. Anyone could have them. I was just trying to think who might have them on the fly like that...in a panic situation.

Another theory is that the bag was placed during high tide at night. Killer waded into the water knee deep and placed her there expecting her to go out to sea, then as the sun rose, the tide went back out and she didn't. She settled on the sand. Killer is like uh oh when they hear the news of her discovery

This theory comes from locals saying their are dramatic tide changes over night there and from the very obvious sea sud/foam line in the pics with LE on the beach. You can see that the water was much higher the evening before

Yes. I agree with you on this. I believe the perp waded out into the water. JMO.

Thank you for posting this. I had not read that yet. Here is a photo of the laundry mat and of course there is a brown headed kid standing outside. Of course there is. lol. *Child is unrelated. BD looks like a lot of children.
attachment.php

well, isnt that cute, those look like old bldgs.. i love towns with old bldgs like that.. good work miss priss... :) ur awesome

well, isnt that cute, those look like old bldgs.. i love towns with old bldgs like that.. good work miss priss... :) ur awesome

Thanks for looking with me. :) I like how its old fashion too. It has a throw back feel to it. It looks like the comfy community place to do laundry. I wonder if LE asked Mr. Sal Golisano if he remembers what type of bin/bag/basket/container the dirty blonde haired woman used. I would imagine if he saw her and the child, then he would have seen what she was carrying or had propped up on the washer/dryer counter.

ok.... so im confused... she was found up on the rocks...... the rocks are elevated from the shore line.... look at pics... u are thinking they put her in water and tide came in and pushed her up on the rocks? im trying to make sense of that... of course anything possible, so help me understandssssss.jpegbeach.jpeg;;s;s;s;.jpeg.. :)

ok.... so im confused... she was found up on the rocks...... the rocks are elevated from the shore line.... look at pics... u are thinking they put her in water and tide came in and pushed her up on the rocks? im trying to make sense of that... of course anything possible, so help me understand.. :)

Ok go back to the last thread and look at the photos of the white sheet on the beach. That's her body being covered. Its not on the high rocks. There is a memorial on the high rocks (u know so it doesnt get swept away). Thats not where she was. She was on the water level. After you look at the crime scene photos, go back and look at the currents chart that I posted, look at the times the water goes from high tide to low tide. Her body was in the high tide water at some point. Where she was found, that entire area gets completely covered in water. Now we dont know for a fact the perp waded out into the water to push her body out to sea...but IMO during those late night early morning hours when it was foggy, I think thats what the person did. She just happened to not float off! She sank. Once the water went back to low tide, there she was...washed up. Left at the foam line...or pretty close. That's baby doe's big HAHA in your face to the perp. ;-) Does this help? I'll make you a visual LOL. Hang on. Update* here are the photos. Red text by me. PS: how do you make the photos smaller? I dont see a scale tool.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Memorial on the high rocks:
attachment.php

Memorial where her body was on shore:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image189.jpg
    Image189.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 310
  • Image188.jpg
    Image188.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Image200.jpg
    Image200.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 307
  • img-Candlelight-vigil-on-Deer-Island-for-Baby-Doe.jpg
    img-Candlelight-vigil-on-Deer-Island-for-Baby-Doe.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 303
  • 150820_WALKER_21winthrop_06088x.r.jpg
    150820_WALKER_21winthrop_06088x.r.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 305
Ok go back to the last thread and look at the photos of the white sheet on the beach. That's her body being covered. Its not on the high rocks. There is a memorial on the high rocks (u know so it doesnt get swept away). Thats not where she was. She was on the water level. After you look at the crime scene photos, go back and look at the currents chart that I posted, look at the times the water goes from high tide to low tide. Her body was in the high tide water at some point. Where she was found, that entire area gets completely covered in water. Now we dont know for a fact the perp waded out into the water to push her body out to sea...but IMO during those late night early morning hours when it was foggy, I think thats what the person did. She just happened to not float off! She sank. Once the water went back to low tide, there she was...washed up. Left at the foam line...or pretty close. That's baby doe's big HAHA in your face to the perp. ;-) Does this help? I'll make you a visual LOL. Hang on. Update* here are the photos. Red text by me. PS: how do you make the photos smaller? I dont see a scale tool.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Right. If her body is beneath the white sheet then I believe as you do. Perp put the bag in the water expecting her to float out to sea. Water recedes and she's on the shore rather than out to sea. The perp must not be very beach smart. The natural motion of ocean waves is towards shore. Trash dead fish etc found washed up on shore come from offshore. They would have been better off putting her out to sea by boat or putting her in a river that flows out to sea.

I think about myself being on a raft in the ocean. I have to swim past the breaking waves to get to where the waves don't push me up on the sand. Once I'm past the breaking water, I can relax on the raft a little while but eventually, I end up back in the breaking waves. You always end up on shore unless you are waaaaaaay out there or are caught in a rip current - even then things end up on shore eventually. Or unless you sink

Anyone local that could mosey into the laundry at and strike up a convo with the manager?Anyone with lots of dirty socks and underwear? Lol

So Emili's results come back Monday, right?

In a way, I want her to be Emili because if she's not Emili, then who in the world is she?!! But it seems distorted to WANT her to be Emili. This case has me all kinds of mixed up!

Thinking about the blond heavy set woman. She stood at 5'7" and was dirty blond. That's pretty tall and baby doe is on the lower end on the growth chart- below average and she has dark hair- not saying it's not POSSIBLE the blond heavy set tall woman could be her mother, but I'm thinking she was not--of course this is only if we assume this toddler in the stroller was indeed Baby Doe.....so many assumptions--no facts 😖😖😖😖😖😖

Anyone local that could mosey into the laundry at and strike up a convo with the manager?Anyone with lots of dirty socks and underwear? Lol

Do you think the guy LE interviewed at the Laundromat is a manager or just am employee?

I think it is a good tip.

Do you think the guy LE interviewed at the Laundromat is a manager or just am employee?

I think it is a good tip.
He said he managed that laundry and another one as well.He saw the blond woman at the other one he manages.

u are GREAT!! Thank u for takn the time to note those comments on the pics, i completely understand what u are sayn now..... GOOD GOOD GOOD job.. ur just amazing!!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online