MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he said" now my conscience is clear."???

Possibly he was struggling with whether or not to say anything. Often people think they have a tip but then feel that it is likely unimportant or unrelated. Then they struggle with calling it in. That is why LE always says any tip no matter how small we want to know.

MOO

I wonder if the laundromat so have surveillance cameras.
hmmmmmm, highly unlikely, but if they do im sure they have pulled footage... From what I get after reading all websites with this info, news, media, etc. I'm understanding they are honestly looking at every single lead called in any sightings and where abouts, right down to doing welfare checks on children reported who are alive and well, they are even pushing it as far as sending flyers home with children at school, asking children certain things about there siblings to try and get any hint or idea they may have one missing. I was surprised they had taken it all way to school and sending home fliers in back packs and talking to children ab there family members, trying to listen out for any clues that a sibling has gone missing, moved away or something has happened. i think its AWESOME and I hope they ate doing these things. my understanding they been going to apartment bldgs , homes, parks, playgrounds etc..... thats all great, and they have had other counties police dept nearby help in and
join this search, and talkn to children schools etc...
BUT, I really dont feel shes from there.... I havent felt that since this has happened. I think she possibly lives some distance away, these are only my feelings, and as far as that pollen testing thing im not sold.......... Ive also tried entertaining the thought that what if she did live there, and if she did,, something was going on in the perps life that they felt she couldnt be a part of, maybe they were moving from the area, if she lived there it wasnt long took residence there, and to leave her there on beach i feel either they didnt live there, or was moving that night, that way putting her there and them not living there , there would no ties.... Im back to the I truly dont think she lived there, why chance putting her body on beach in that area and get caught if the girl was recognized to live in that area.... If they lived there, why didnt they take her else where to leave her. Especially if they lived close by the water, someone somewhere, a neighbor, one of her little friends parent, mailman, somebody wouldve recognized her. Her billboard is everywhere and this case has broken wide open, hell im from Florida around PC area and I know ab it, Louisianan people know ab it, people all around do, so u know locals have seen and heard all about it. Somebody somewhere around that island would recognize her if she was local... Ive tried being open to many scenarios yall have posted and ideas and opinions, but the idea that she is local- NO im not buying it, and haven been able too, so ,much doesn't add up.. i think with out a doubt more than one person was involved........ unless this person was so unemotionally attached, and was able to do it alone....... i have no other scenarios.. i do believe they are investigating everything and anything even if its bizarre, and i do think they prob have more evidence but if the perp isnt in the system it cant be linked and if she does have Hispanic roots in her, and whoever did this is back to the country that her roots are from, i highly doubt they will get caught. that has came thru my mind many times.. in my heart, i want to believe her death was a horrible accident, and she passed away in her sleep and she was at peace, that she had a good supper and was snuggled in her bed peacefully, and the person responsible was illegal immigrant, or possibly was a non custodial parent and wasn't suppose to have her in first place.... One more thing..... I find it very odd that this took place a couple of weeks before school was to start back, and legally when u have a child they have to be registered and in school. Maybe there again she wasn't registered due too be illegal and knew that if she didnt start school it could be reported by a bystander and that would get them busted....whether it was someone who had her that wasn't suppose too or family here illegally, or on the run!! It is possible she could've died from being sick, and bc family was illegal or wasn't suppose to have her, they couldn't get her too the DR, and chance to get caught...

hmmmmmm, highly unlikely, but if they do im sure they have pulled footage... From what I get after reading all websites with this info, news, media, etc. I'm understanding they are honestly looking at every single lead called in any sightings and where abouts, right down to doing welfare checks on children reported who are alive and well, they are even pushing it as far as sending flyers home with children at school, asking children certain things about there siblings to try and get any hint or idea they may have one missing. I was surprised they had taken it all way to school and sending home fliers in back packs and talking to children ab there family members, trying to listen out for any clues that a sibling has gone missing, moved away or something has happened. i think its AWESOME and I hope they ate doing these things. my understanding they been going to apartment bldgs , homes, parks, playgrounds etc..... thats all great, and they have had other counties police dept nearby help in and
join this search, and talkn to children schools etc...
BUT, I really dont feel shes from there.... I havent felt that since this has happened. I think she possibly lives some distance away, these are only my feelings, and as far as that pollen testing thing im not sold.......... Ive also tried entertaining the thought that what if she did live there, and if she did,, something was going on in the perps life that they felt she couldnt be a part of, maybe they were moving from the area, if she lived there it wasnt long took residence there, and to leave her there on beach i feel either they didnt live there, or was moving that night, that way putting her there and them not living there , there would no ties.... Im back to the I truly dont think she lived there, why chance putting her body on beach in that area and get caught if the girl was recognized to live in that area.... If they lived there, why didnt they take her else where to leave her. Especially if they lived close by the water, someone somewhere, a neighbor, one of her little friends parent, mailman, somebody wouldve recognized her. Her billboard is everywhere and this case has broken wide open, hell im from Florida around PC area and I know ab it, Louisianan people know ab it, people all around do, so u know locals have seen and heard all about it. Somebody somewhere around that island would recognize her if she was local... Ive tried being open to many scenarios yall have posted and ideas and opinions, but the idea that she is local- NO im not buying it, and haven been able too, so ,much doesn't add up.. i think with out a doubt more than one person was involved........ unless this person was so unemotionally attached, and was able to do it alone....... i have no other scenarios.. i do believe they are investigating everything and anything even if its bizarre, and i do think they prob have more evidence but if the perp isnt in the system it cant be linked and if she does have Hispanic roots in her, and whoever did this is back to the country that her roots are from, i highly doubt they will get caught. that has came thru my mind many times.. in my heart, i want to believe her death was a horrible accident, and she passed away in her sleep and she was at peace, that she had a good supper and was snuggled in her bed peacefully, and the person responsible was illegal immigrant, or possibly was a non custodial parent and wasn't suppose to have her in first place.... One more thing..... I find it very odd that this took place a couple of weeks before school was to start back, and legally when u have a child they have to be registered and in school. Maybe there again she wasn't registered due too be illegal and knew that if she didnt start school it could be reported by a bystander and that would get them busted....whether it was someone who had her that wasn't suppose too or family here illegally, or on the run!! It is possible she could've died from being sick, and bc family was illegal or wasn't suppose to have her, they couldn't get her too the DR, and chance to get caught...

I will never understand the silence around BD. The more time that drags on, the more it bothers me. Regarding the laundromat, that's a Spanish ethnicity area (for the most part). There is a restaurant named Angela's Cafe and a Mexican Mini Market...many businesses have their signs in Spanish and English. Just on street view alone I saw kids that favored her. I thumbed through "check ins" on social media and random event photos from the restaurant. It looks like the type of place that you'd eat at if you lived in this community. Nothing turned up in any of the photos. Our baby girl has different hair texture and color than these little Spanish kids, I'm noticing that. :) She has a color and texture that makes her appear to look more Caucasian. JMO.

I wonder why he said" now my conscience is clear."???

You know when some of us on here post we didnt sleep good last night because we thought about Baby Doe, same applies here. He had to tell someone what he saw and get it off his mind. He couldnt bare having maybe the only tip that would bust this case wide open and not saying anything. Right or wrong, he told LE what he THOUGHT he saw. Good for him!! One small tip could mean the world to this case.

So Emili's results come back Monday, right?

In a way, I want her to be Emili because if she's not Emili, then who in the world is she?!! But it seems distorted to WANT her to be Emili. This case has me all kinds of mixed up!

Thinking about the blond heavy set woman. She stood at 5'7" and was dirty blond. That's pretty tall and baby doe is on the lower end on the growth chart- below average and she has dark hair- not saying it's not POSSIBLE the blond heavy set tall woman could be her mother, but I'm thinking she was not--of course this is only if we assume this toddler in the stroller was indeed Baby Doe.....so many assumptions--no facts 

I guess it's this coming UP Monday. It wasn't last Monday like I thought. They weren't clear on that. JMO - I dont know about the blonde thing. I'm skeptical. After using street view and looking at the people all around the laundromat, multiple streets of people sitting outside where they lived, it was uniform typical features youd see in a Spanish community. These people did not look like they could afford to keep blonde hair up but hey, there's always that one! If he did see a blonde, she would have stood out. I'll leave it at that.

View attachment 81292View attachment 81293View attachment 81294okee dokee.. heres pics of bags.. Im 5 ft 5... as u can see im in the bag and it comes up above my chest, and u see how long it is from top of my fridge.. btw the white chunk missing in fridge was me cropping some personal info hangn on fridge, can never be too careful..

Did you get IN the bag?! Sweet Baby Doe has some very dedicated sleuthers on her side, I appreciate you all so much.

Did you get IN the bag?! Sweet Baby Doe has some very dedicated sleuthers on her side, I appreciate you all so much.

yes in that one pic where u see the top of my head, im standing in the bag. lol. thats how deep it is and comes all way up above my chest..

You know when some of us on here post we didnt sleep good last night because we thought about Baby Doe, same applies here. He had to tell someone what he saw and get it off his mind. He couldnt bare having maybe the only tip that would bust this case wide open and not saying anything. Right or wrong, he told LE what he THOUGHT he saw. Good for him!! One small tip could mean the world to this case.
yes ur right, and its possible if laundry mat doesnt ave cameras, the red lights in that area just might or any of the surroundings stores especially if they walked to it and was pushing her in stroller..Wonder if there is a park around that area. im sure getting that tip they prob stopped at every store close to that place and questioned seeing her being pushed in stroller down side walk.. im glad he came forward and told what he saw.. anything is worth looking into..

ok.... so im confused... she was found up on the rocks...... the rocks are elevated from the shore line.... look at pics... u are thinking they put her in water and tide came in and pushed her up on the rocks? im trying to make sense of that... of course anything possible, so help me understandView attachment 81296View attachment 81297View attachment 81298.. :)

Someone earlier on mentioned the trail area on the island. They said baby doe was left about as far as you could go without reaching the WTP gate. Is that correct? Can someone bump that overhead map? If so, it possible the perp intended on tossing her into the water but got spooked by something.

I just can't get over what an odd spot that is to dump a body. It's out in the open. Why not toss her in the water? A trash bin? Bury in the wilderness? I just don't understand WHY THERE.

Curious, does anyone know what type of area the Laundromatts are located within? Is it more low income, college, large homes owned or are those large homes broke into apartments? I am on the opposite coast so I'm just trying to get a feel for this area (s) where the laundromatts are located.
TIA

Someone earlier on mentioned the trail area on the island. They said baby doe was left about as far as you could go without reaching the WTP gate. Is that correct? Can someone bump that overhead map? If so, it possible the perp intended on tossing her into the water but got spooked by something.

I just can't get over what an odd spot that is to dump a body. It's out in the open. Why not toss her in the water? A trash bin? Bury in the wilderness? I just don't understand WHY THERE.
I agree. Is it possible that it was to have been able to keep an eye on, or, was it a special spot, or IF (and say IF with my theorizing speculation), maybe that was as far as the perp was physically able to carry her to. JMO

I will never understand the silence around BD. The more time that drags on, the more it bothers me. Regarding the laundromat, that's a Spanish ethnicity area (for the most part). There is a restaurant named Angela's Cafe and a Mexican Mini Market...many businesses have their signs in Spanish and English. Just on street view alone I saw kids that favored her. I thumbed through "check ins" on social media and random event photos from the restaurant. It looks like the type of place that you'd eat at if you lived in this community. Nothing turned up in any of the photos. Our baby girl has different hair texture and color than these little Spanish kids, I'm noticing that. :) She has a color and texture that makes her appear to look more Caucasian. JMO.
its very concerning, but if shes Hispanic and her family is here illegally, jus sayn.. and mostly if the area is where
Hispanic people live in that area, many more could be illegal, and in fear of getting caught they arent going to say anything and chance getting deported. Many people want say anything in fear of there own lives being investigated... Also , Im not sure how the gang rate is there. Ive never been there , my hubs has ( he brought me back a shirt from CHEERS) lol.. but if any that live in area are gang related someone is also not gonna chance speaking up and retaliation. If any of this is a possibility the last thing they want is cops snoopn around and digging over there.. I only say that because of things i watch on TV news, investigation ID, and the jail documentaries and listening to how gangs may act and how many are influenced and scared of retaliation. jus my opinion thoughts.. Like i said i dont know how that area is, every town has a bad area, known for trouble and drugs. If this is a hot spot it could be possible.. It looks from pics a old town, cute quiet, but ive only viewed the pics that have been posted of the laundromat... Im not saying every Hispanic lives in that area, im referring to illegals..

I agree. Is it possible that it was to have been able to keep an eye on, or, was it a special spot, or IF (and say IF with my theorizing speculation), maybe that was as far as the perp was physically able to carry her to. JMO
i think webweaved said it earlier, if the intentions were to walk into the water and put her there to drift out, then yes easy place to put her, but plan didnt work out like they thought.... on other hand if she wasnt placed in water and put in the spot she was found, then i feel it was a special location for her, she was connected to it in some way.... but to do all this out in the open is what boggles me.. there are darker areas, grassy areas..... I would say makes more sense by a boat and she drifted in, but according to LE they dont believe she was in the water, and if she was it wasnt for i long. Question????? That treatment plant and her location, is it loud noisy? is it noisy
where our girl was found? Wondered if the treatment plant was loud enough to cover noise where she was found

Even if it's a special spot or well known spot to the perp it seems so odd to leave her out in the open like that. It's a weird place to leave anything. They walked off the trail and down the rocks a few feet and placed her near but not in the water.

I just can't make sense of it. It's driving me nuts.

no its hard to tell her race by looking, they said she was very fair complexion, and had thin hair, but was a light brown in color with brown eyes... I thought blood work could tell someones race?? but they are guessing Caucasian, or Hispanic caucasion mix.. and Sarah was ruled out early on, i also was wondering if it was her until they ruled her out...
yes i know but the point is you cant really tell by looking, lol.

Another thought (I'm full of them today, aren't I), locals here keep mentioning that deer island isn't a well known place unless you live there. Maybe someone from another area saw it and thought it was more secluded or secret than it is?

But there is a WTP there so they would have to know it's got tons of people and workers on the site daily. Someone give me a good theory why she was there! My brain is hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead