MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you have to remove emotion and just discuss the case at hand. We all agree this person did a very cowardly thing by putting a child in a trash bag and discarding her. We all know that's wrong. Moving past that, I think they could not stand the thought of throwing her body out completely exposed to the elements so they wrapped her in the blanket and put her in the bag. I dont think they could stand to look at her like that. That blanket and that bag are cold yet caring touches. This is not giving the perp any kind of emotional kindness, this is using past information in the history of crimes to shed some insight into this case. They could have done anything with her body. Buried it, burned it, took it apart like what Chicago is dealing with....hell, drove around with it in their trunk. They could have thrown the blanket away just like they probably did everything else the child owned. They didn't. Someone cared for that baby at some point. I'm thinking this is a young, inexperienced mother who had a child that was cramping her style or she could not afford it. Maybe they want the welfare check every month. The minute you tell the state someone is deceased, that check gets cut in funds or cut off completely--depending on the circumstance. I think the child suffocated via foul play. I also think she's mixed with hispanic since they won't release her ethnicity. By now, they have it. They might think people won't care about her if they use the word hispanic with the whole anchor baby thing going on. We care. This is just MY opinion. You're welcome to disagree. PS: The Texas lab that was handling her Mitochondrial DNA profile, has anyone seen results? I have not.

I think we actually agree, I just realized as I read Floridian's reply w/my post quoted that I left out a key word in my first sentence, which was "don't". My post is even contradicting itself with that typo. I can't see my old post to correct it verbatim but what I was trying to say was I don't think that this was obviously someone who didn't care and was throwing her out like trash, that it could very well be someone who cared. I only brought up CA as an example where someone did what we would consider "throwing a child away like trash" but still did something loving/caring. Just like you said, it's cold but that doesn't mean there was a lack of care. Sorry for any confusion my post caused about that.

I agree the child is probably Hispanic, but are the able to tell that from DNA or blood? I was under the understanding that dna/blood could only determine African American or non-African American (so if not AA one could be Asian, Hispanic, Caucasian, etc...). I am just basing my conclusion on my opinion of illegal immigrant parent(s) and the fact that she looks like she could be (fully or otherwise) Hispanic. If they do know I would hope they would release that to help, I agree PEOPLE WILL STILL CARE! I am discouraged that they haven't found anything out yet, and hope they would release anything they can that might help. It would be such a shame for this to just never be solved.

i watched this on you tube, they said they released only SOME of the evidence in the bag .. meaning blanket and pants sounds like there was more.. they say she wasn't in water bc the pollen wouldve washed off the bag. Thats what leads them to believe she wasnt in water.. also, on the you tube video shows a video of the reporter standing at exact spot doe was found and rocks and water
https://youtu.be/CGuDvGt_SPg

i watched this on you tube, they said they released only SOME of the evidence in the bag .. meaning blanket and pants sounds like there was more.. they say she wasn't in water bc the pollen wouldve washed off the bag. Thats what leads them to believe she wasnt in water.. also, on the you tube video shows a video of the reporter standing at exact spot doe was found and rocks and water

That can be translated multiple ways. Sharing "some" of the evidence...doesnt really tell me more is in the bag. This reporter also goes on to say kids in Mexico and other places were ruled out. Emili's test results have not been released. This is this reporter's version of this story. They don't always get it 100% right. :) JMO Thanks for the video! I had not viewed that one before.

You're the cat's meow Floridian! Great video! Thank you for linking it. It's a beautiful area. It's nice to hear the locals talking about Baby Girl too. They care! We care!

I think we actually agree, I just realized as I read Floridian's reply w/my post quoted that I left out a key word in my first sentence, which was "don't". My post is even contradicting itself with that typo. I can't see my old post to correct it verbatim but what I was trying to say was I don't think that this was obviously someone who didn't care and was throwing her out like trash, that it could very well be someone who cared. I only brought up CA as an example where someone did what we would consider "throwing a child away like trash" but still did something loving/caring. Just like you said, it's cold but that doesn't mean there was a lack of care. Sorry for any confusion my post caused about that.

I agree the child is probably Hispanic, but are the able to tell that from DNA or blood? I was under the understanding that dna/blood could only determine African American or non-African American (so if not AA one could be Asian, Hispanic, Caucasian, etc...). I am just basing my conclusion on my opinion of illegal immigrant parent(s) and the fact that she looks like she could be (fully or otherwise) Hispanic. If they do know I would hope they would release that to help, I agree PEOPLE WILL STILL CARE! I am discouraged that they haven't found anything out yet, and hope they would release anything they can that might help. It would be such a shame for this to just never be solved.

That would be in the mitochondrial dna test.

i know sarah hoggle and baby kate from michigan were ruled out too. also aliyah lunsford.
You are correct. There are quite a few of these photos released with multiple names on them. I just posted this one because she specifically asked about Bella. :) Do you want them all?

You're the cat's meow Floridian! Great video! Thank you for linking it. It's a beautiful area. It's nice to hear the locals talking about Baby Girl too. They care! We care!

:ditto: She does great! Many of you do. Makes it nice to come over here and share stuff with each of you. :loveyou::tyou::websleuther:

Oh believe me, a CA-type person is on my short list too. Caylee was left with her comforter too if I am remember correctly, so there are definitely shades of this being that type of crime. The thought of somebody like CA getting away with this AGAIN makes me livid! People need to stop killing their kids now!

I found an older picture of Deer Island and the WP. At least it looks like when the treatment plant was being built:

silos.jpg

BUT DON'T TRUST ME! :happydance: I live in Texas and I thought this was a lighthouse:

silo2.jpg

:floorlaugh: It's a silo too... I think! :shame: Okay... 'fess up... Who was laughing their butts off at me that night when I posted "oh does the lighthouse still work?" :facepalm: :laughcry:

If I were to throw my two cents in (per the post about which theory you just can't shake), I'd have to say that I think she is biracial with a white mother and a (possibly illegal immigrant) Hispanic father. I think there are shades of illegality involved like maybe possible parental drug use or maybe past jail time/probation or something. I think they probably loved and cared for her but something happened that shouldn't have. I'm two minds about whether it was a neglect type thing (like an accident where she ingested drugs or something similar), or possible homicide by suffocation when a parent snapped (mental illness/stress/drugs). I don't think it was planned per se, but possibly a murder nonetheless.

I think she came from a community that doesn't go to the police when something happens. I think that maybe a few people know she is deceased but they know or have been told that it was an accident and they knew she would get a burial if left on the shore. Or, they have been told that she is with other family members or in foster care or something. Maybe siblings are in care so it made sense and no one questioned it. I also think many family/community members are involved with drugs and illegal stuff (immigration status) in general, and won't come forward for a very long time (shades of baby hope/Anjelica Castillo).

awwww golly, thanks im blushing..

LMBO, well hell, I did too... hahaha
I found an older picture of Deer Island and the WP. At least it looks like when the treatment plant was being built:

View attachment 81357

BUT DON'T TRUST ME! :happydance: I live in Texas and I thought this was a lighthouse:

View attachment 81358

:floorlaugh: It's a silo too... I think! :shame: Okay... 'fess up... Who was laughing their butts off at me that night when I posted "oh does the lighthouse still work?" :facepalm: :laughcry:

very good, i like those thoughts... hmmmmmm
If I were to throw my two cents in (per the post about which theory you just can't shake), I'd have to say that I think she is biracial with a white mother and a (possibly illegal immigrant) Hispanic father. I think there are shades of illegality involved like maybe possible parental drug use or maybe past jail time/probation or something. I think they probably loved and cared for her but something happened that shouldn't have. I'm two minds about whether it was a neglect type thing (like an accident where she ingested drugs or something similar), or possible homicide by suffocation when a parent snapped (mental illness/stress/drugs). I don't think it was planned per se, but possibly a murder nonetheless.

I think she came from a community that doesn't go to the police when something happens. I think that maybe a few people know she is deceased but they know or have been told that it was an accident and they knew she would get a burial if left on the shore. Or, they have been told that she is with other family members or in foster care or something. Maybe siblings are in care so it made sense and no one questioned it. I also think many family/community members are involved with drugs and illegal stuff (immigration status) in general, and won't come forward for a very long time (shades of baby hope/Anjelica Castillo).

:ditto: She does great! Many of you do. Makes it nice to come over here and share stuff with each of you. :loveyou::tyou::websleuther:
sorry, been off of this computer a bit , fired back up the smoker tonight, so i been rubbing down chickens and butts for the smoker again.. thank u for the sweet words.. I love reading everyone's new findings.. i still read things people post that i knew nothing ab and i been following this wince it happened.. any news is great news.. u all are GREAT!!!

...I think there are shades of illegality involved like maybe possible parental drug use or maybe past jail time/probation or something. I think they probably loved and cared for her but something happened that shouldn't have. I'm two minds about whether it was a neglect type thing (like an accident where she ingested drugs or something similar), or possible homicide by suffocation when a parent snapped (mental illness/stress/drugs). I don't think it was planned per se, but possibly a murder nonetheless.

I think she came from a community that doesn't go to the police when something happens. I think that maybe a few people know she is deceased but they know or have been told that it was an accident and they knew she would get a burial if left on the shore. Or, they have been told that she is with other family members or in foster care or something. Maybe siblings are in care so it made sense and no one questioned it...

That would be my best guess as well.

Although I understand trying to see this through the eyes of the perp and fathom what possibly happen and WHY and making sense of it, the empathy towards the perp is shocking to me. Where I come from, no one who is capable of leaving a child in a garbage bag, dead and cold like trash is in any way shape or form a caring person. There is no excuse what so ever. Being deported is not an excuse. A "culture" that doesn't report stuff is not an excuse. Having other children is not an excuse. Whoever did this is sick. They did not care for this child. Wrapping a dead child in a blanket before you dump her alone in a garbage bag is not caring or love. It is guilt. It is evil. It is beyond cruel. Just because the child appeared to be well cared for doesn't mean she was.

So Emili's results come back Monday, right?

In a way, I want her to be Emili because if she's not Emili, then who in the world is she?!! But it seems distorted to WANT her to be Emili. This case has me all kinds of mixed up!

Thinking about the blond heavy set woman. She stood at 5'7" and was dirty blond. That's pretty tall and baby doe is on the lower end on the growth chart- below average and she has dark hair- not saying it's not POSSIBLE the blond heavy set tall woman could be her mother, but I'm thinking she was not--of course this is only if we assume this toddler in the stroller was indeed Baby Doe.....so many assumptions--no facts [emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Genetics can have a sense of humor indeed! I have a set of twin daughters who are now adults, but at birth they were both dark complected and had dark brown hair, their height and weight during their first few years of life were at 50% on the scale and their pediatrician thought they'd be around 5'4"-5'5" in adulthood.

I'm 5'8" and blonde and have always been in the "slightly overweight" category. And Im built like a guy lol!, I carry my weight in my stomach with skinny bottom and legs. My eldest daughter is my height and normal weight and she's built like me. We're both dark complected. And we each have naturally wavy/curly fine hair and dark green eyes.

Now that my twins are adults, one is 5'9" and blonde with blue eyes. The other is 5'2" tall (lol short), black straight coarse hair, and beautiful cat-like baby blue eyes. And has larger breasts and behind than me and her twin and elder sibling. And she has skin like ivory. Her twin looks identical to her older sibling (and nothing like her black haired twin).

I'm sure she wasn't switched at birth because they were the only babies in the hospital (small town country hospital) when I gave birth, and there was no nursery so neither baby left my side even for one second. I'm assuming her dark hair and light cat-like eyes are from a gene that has been hidden from view for awhile (possibly Cherokee on my family's side), LOL while in college she was often approached by middle eastern students speaking to her in another language - they thought she was middle eastern Indian like them.

I also have a friend who has mixed (black/white) parents... Dad is 3/4 black, mom is 1/2 each, both are "mocha" or darker. Siblings are mocha or darker. My friend has blonde, mostly straight but slightly wavy hair, light green eyes. When she tells people she's mixed people think she's joking, but she's serious.

It's not far fetched to believe, IMO, that baby Doe may have a mother that looks substantially different than her. Dominant and recessive genes pop out when you least expect it!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although I understand trying to see this through the eyes of the perp and fathom what possibly happen and WHY and making sense of it, the empathy towards the perp is shocking to me. Where I come from, no one who is capable of leaving a child in a garbage bag, dead and cold like trash is in any way shape or form a caring person. There is no excuse what so ever. Being deported is not an excuse. A "culture" that doesn't report stuff is not an excuse. Having other children is not an excuse. Whoever did this is sick. They did not care for this child. Wrapping a dead child in a blanket before you dump her alone in a garbage bag is not caring or love. It is guilt. It is evil. It is beyond cruel. Just because the child appeared to be well cared for doesn't mean she was.
Okay, understand, nobody hear is saying anything nice ab the perp, i think its obvious how everyone feels... making excuses for them of it is not what were doing, without answers were trying to cross the T;s and dot the I's....it was clear earlier there are no excuses and nobody said it was okay.... THERE ARE NO EXCUSES I havent see not one made!!!!!!!!! Trying to get an idea of whom could would do this is whats being done. Caring for them, we cant say they did or didnt, we dont know them... Everyone handles things differently.. Im not that person, ur not that person, so without knowing that person we have no clue how this made sense were only trying the best we can why they would do this..... You have to have a open mind when trying to figure out sick people and if u dont, then u will not understand!!!! As much as everyone has helped on here and have poured there heart out to say what u have said about us making excuses is WAY OFF!!! NOBODY is excusing them or making excuses for whats been done they dont deserved to be put down for trying to understand them... Do u understand the mind of a serial killer??? NO!!! But to try and understand u have to look at every angle.. Everyone here should feel free and comfortable enough to express there opinions and thoughts without feeling like they will be judged about... I dont see it at all the way you have stated... Im not being rude, i jus think ur out of line.. Everyone here is all wanting the same thing, and everyone wants her named and the perp caught, nobody has stated different..

Genetics can have a sense of humor indeed! I have a set of twin daughters who are now adults, but at birth they were both dark complected and had dark brown hair, their height and weight during their first few years of life were at 50% on the scale and their pediatrician thought they'd be around 5'4"-5'5" in adulthood.

I'm 5'8" and blonde and have always been in the "slightly overweight" category. And Im built like a guy lol!, I carry my weight in my stomach with skinny bottom and legs. My eldest daughter is my height and normal weight and she's built like me. We're both dark complected. And we each have naturally wavy/curly fine hair and dark green eyes.

Now that my twins are adults, one is 5'9" and blonde with blue eyes. The other is 5'2" tall (lol short), black straight coarse hair, and beautiful cat-like baby blue eyes. And has larger breasts and behind than me and her twin and elder sibling. And she has skin like ivory. Her twin looks identical to her older sibling (and nothing like her black haired twin).

I'm sure she wasn't switched at birth because they were the only babies in the hospital (small town country hospital) when I gave birth, and there was no nursery so neither baby left my side even for one second. I'm assuming her dark hair and light cat-like eyes are from a gene that has been hidden from view for awhile (possibly Cherokee on my family's side), LOL while in college she was often approached by middle eastern students speaking to her in another language - they thought she was middle eastern Indian like them.

I also have a friend who has mixed (black/white) parents... Dad is 3/4 black, mom is 1/2 each, both are "mocha" or darker. Siblings are mocha or darker. My friend has blonde, mostly straight but slightly wavy hair, light green eyes. When she tells people she's mixed people think she's joking, but she's serious.

It's not far fetched to believe, IMO, that baby Doe may have a mother that looks substantially different than her. Dominant and recessive genes pop out when you least expect it!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
agreed, i have dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and dark skin, my son has blonde hair, baby blue eyes and fair skin....he looks nothing like me.. but hes mine..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli