MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well! I guess anything else their clients reveal to the lawyers won't be leaked to the press?

Thanks for all the updates!!!

Will they be tried separately??

Did the person who lived with MM and RB for a couple weeks, alert anyone to the treatment that little Bella was receiving?

I would like to suggest we refrain from smearing the defendants' attorneys for doing their jobs. We are not a lawless country. We are not Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan. We have a codified system of laws and those laws provide each one of us the same liberties--and one of those is the 6th Amendment guaranteeing all of us the right to a fair trial. Part and parcel of a fair trial is competent legal representation.

These folks are doing their jobs. I just ask you all to keep that in mind.

I know defense for RB had to attempt to get bail but wow, she was really shooting for the moon with that request. Had to know there was no way in heck they were going to send RB home with $250 and a monitoring bracelet for house arrest.

I am equally surprised that MM defense did not even attempt to argue for bail - in any amount. Interesting.

It sounds like she is saying that when she entered the room Bella was already dead. That would lead to lesser charge, correct? If she had entered and witnessed MM actually in the process of punching Bella, would that make a difference?

Haven't had time to read back thru posts yet. Anyone hear who else besides RB's mom took out restraining order against her?

I am equally surprised that MM defense did not even attempt to argue for bail - in any amount. Interesting.
Maybe he thinks MM is a lot safer on the inside of the jail than on the outside of it.

It sounds like she is saying that when she entered the room Bella was already dead. That would lead to lesser charge, correct? If she had entered and witnessed MM actually in the process of punching Bella, would that make a difference?

She is charged as an accessory after the fact. She already got a lesser charge than if child was alive.

12009733_1671984559754855_6549677651963863485_n.jpg

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads