MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking out loud, but keeping your child in a refrigerator for a month or so, that should add a few more years in jail, but unfortunately I know how things work. Picturing her coming out of this like a victim of circumstances, and a slap on the wrist.....

It was reported that Rachelle Bond had stolen from her family... Need to look up that link. That's why no contact and I guess the restraining order. First I have heard about the restraining order against RB. Well, isn't that special! as the church lady would say. She's violent and vicious and no way in he!! do I believe she didn't participate in killing Bella! OMG! OMG! OMG! I need a chill pill...

12009733_1671984559754855_6549677651963863485_n.jpg

Link

Skibadoo, may I save your picture on my computer of Bella! It's just so beautiful!

Can't take Bio dad any more. Where were you when she was ALIVE?? Seems like 15min of fame is all he's after ( and perhaps a lawsuit). He forgives her? She'd never hurt her?? Locking in a closet ( my God, poor sweet girl) wasn't hurting her either I suppose?
Where WERE all these people before this awfulness happened?
Curious about tweet that said Godmother tried to call in July- but tried to call who? Tip line or CPS? Anyone able to find more on that?
All JMO

Cant wrap my head around this guy. Yet forgives RB???!!! I wish he would just stop with all the theatrics!!!

He will stop with the theatrics as soon as he wins a lawsuit, his wallet is full, and he will no longer have to worry about the cost of drugs.

Just thinking out loud, but keeping your child in a refrigerator for a month or so, that should add a few more years in jail, but unfortunately I know how things work. Picturing her coming out of this like a victim of circumstances, and a slap on the wrist.....

I'm kind of thinking that went along with improper disposal of a body. I don't know. I'm not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV, but isn't that abuse of a corpse or something??? Who does that? Just lock them up and throw away the freaking key!

attachment.php

Good suggestion boots, I think many could use one.

So the legal wrangling has begun.

I personally do not see RB or anyone on her behalf coming up with bail. And MM has not even requested it. So I leave this morning's arraignment with that comfort at least. Neither is going anywhere anytime soon.

Laurel J. Sweet ‏@Laurel_Sweet 8m8 minutes ago

Tells reporters, "I hold DCF responsible for a lot of this."#babydoe

https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet

BioDad ^^

I am so sick of FOB's (father of babies) who are absent but expect everyone else to care for their children. I see this way too often. The comment should be "I hold myself responsible for a lot of this". Partying and marrying in Florida must have been a big priority. From the moment my children were born, and even in utero, I felt as protective as a mother lion or bear. Nothing could keep me from protecting and loving them. I would also never have left them. Only death would have taken me from them. There is no accountability anymore. Some feel so entitled. Rant over.

Well there you go!! Just as I said, this guy is going to sue the state. He'll probably get a big fat settlement for a daughter he didn't even bother to meet. Disgusting.

or support! I am sick to death of the whole system. Too many little ones suffering for irresponsible people.

I am completely devastated by the cruelty that this poor little angel had to endure in her nearly 3 years of life. Shame on the people around her that failed her. Shame on JA for not seeing the importance of being in her life before now, shame on her aunts, uncles, grandparents, neighbors, the state and people who called themselves friends RB and MM for not standing up for this little girl. Too many people have come forward to say that they knew Bella wasn't being treated well but did nothing and left a 2 1/2 year old child to fend for herself in a drug induced chaotic and abusive home...shame on all of them. IMO they are just as responsible for the tragedy that took place.
I don't believe the story that RB is giving. Her attorney said she was getting clean and taking control of her life. That she had a home she didn't want to lose because it held the memories of her daughter...WHAT?!? You mean the place that holds the memory of when your innocent little girl lost her life to a man that you chose to have in yours? How about the memory of the moment she was stuffed into a garbage bag like trash and stuffed into a refrigerator? Or how about the memory of the place where you claim a man who just killed your daughter held you captive for months and forced drugs on you to keep you there...I'm going to have to call BS on that one. Why on earth would you want to hold on the that place? IMO RB was right there with MM. She may not have physically killed her daughter but I believe she willingly covered up the murder and threw that beautiful baby out like yesterday's garbage.
Sorry for the rant everyone...I'm done(for now).

Ok I have to be quick but just some things I noticed:

RB arriving at court seemed to have a slight smile. Probably because she is pleased she has someone to take the full blame for this. And because she has the unwavering support of baby daddy it would appear.

MM probably didn't ask for bail by direction of his lawyer. He wouldn't have the money for it, and doesn't have a place to live, so better to get brownie points by not fighting it and keep him comfortable and safe(makes me want to vomit thinking he will get food/medicine and a place to sleep).

Went on a drinking binge after? Really? Did they keep their beer/booze in the fridge? Sick.

And I am sorry, but I just think RB is so full of it. She brought this low life around her daughter, she helped him cover it up, she sat there out of fear?!? BS! As a mother fear is not a factor in protecting your little one. Any mother walking in on what she claims she did would not have just been complacent, even if threatened, REAL mothers turn into momma bears. Not go on a drinking binge. And it's complete BS she couldn't have come forward. He had to go to the bathroom right? He had to sleep. Why didn't she RUN? It's not like she was in some rural house boarded up. There were people all around.

I second the sentiment from the godmother. And I might add, that title doesn't seem to have the same weight it use to. I think it's a term kind of thrown about these days. I wonder if there is truth to her calling in a tip in July? Not trying to say anyone dropped the ball, they get so many tips, but at least it would mean someone remembered and thought about little Bella.

attachment.php

Good suggestion boots, I think many could use one.

So the legal wrangling has begun.

I personally do not see RB or anyone on her behalf coming up with bail. And MM has not even requested it. So I leave this morning's arraignment with that comfort at least. Neither is going anywhere anytime soon.

BBM: No, and to be clear it's 1 million CASH not bond as per some reports.
"UPDATE: Pleas of not-guilty were entered for both defendants. Michael P. McCarthy was ordered held without bail and Rachelle Bond was ordered held on $1 million cash bail."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...der-charges/LXL8d0kDGe4nCknfEwUPpJ/story.html

ANd I think it was a tweet I saw that had MMs Lawyer saying that MM had no place an no one and would be safer incarcerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member