MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who posted live updates from the arraignment. I thought I was over the crying phase and on to the rage stage, but today, I'm crying again.

Child was quite decomposed so sketch artist had to do a job from scratch. People should have realized sketch is not a photo.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think putting the child's body in a refrigerator slowed down composition much at all. I know Joy Path posted an excellent post regarding decomposition in cases such as Bella's. Will look for it. I think the body was much more badly decomposed that LE let on.

You're right...he and RB "discussed" going to LE, I was wrong. But he knew it before LE did! Could there not be charges for that?

There should be! He does need a lawyer. Maybe he has one. Somebody was sitting with him in the courtroom. Officials aren't taking his "story" as the truth FWIW...

Okay. Gotcha. So just coincidence that he came up here? And he knew and did not report anything? Yuck. Real parade of horribles.

Prosecutor explained it all in court today, in great detail. Lifelong friend of MM was at first told little Bella was with DCF. But then RB told him she was not using drugs anymore. So lifelong friend commented that RB was going to get Bella back from DCF. That's when RB told him Bella was dead. After some back and forth by texting with MM (who denied everything), lifelong friend contacted his sister who phoned LE.

Ambroso is Italian..... IDK if Bella was his or not for real but that would explain dark features/eyes/hair... Ambroso's mother has dyed hair but appears Italian as well.... I'm thinking Italian.. but JMO

Thank you to everyone who posted live updates from the arraignment. I thought I was over the crying phase and on to the rage stage, but today, I'm crying again.

:grouphug: I think we all need hugs today. Just sooo sad. Sooo tragic.

There should be! He does need a lawyer. Maybe he has one. Somebody was sitting with him in the courtroom. Officials aren't taking his "story" as the truth FWIW...

He sure is happy to speak to the media, you would think an attorney would tell him to shut up. JMO

Very telling what the atty for MM is gonna try to do....

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...osecutor_baby_bella_screamed_to_be_let_out_in

"When she was arrested for Bella Bond's death, she decided to blame it on Mr. McCarthy. That is simply not true," Shapiro said. "Mr. McCarthy is a recovering drug addict. He has a serious seizure disorder that requires the help of a dog who has been his constant companion for over 10 years. He is shocked and saddened by the death of Bella Bond, but he did not kill her. Miss Bond told him that DCF had taken Bella because of Miss Bond's neglect. He believed her, and that's all that he was ever told by Miss Bond."

I;m not following you. How would they know to connect the photo with Bella based on mom's FB page? I do think the artist did well but the eyebrows and eyes are totally different and totally change her face. Her eyes are closer set and squintier and her brows quite dark. I;m not sure how easily these people could've made the connection had they never met Bella.

I think, though, that people in the area who knew Bella, suddenly stopped seeing her at the same time the unidentified body and composite were released, should have had enough information to think to call and make sure it wasn't her.

I'm sure that the artist did her best, but the computer image only somewhat resembles Bella. The child depicted looks quite a bit older than Bella and making the connection would have been difficult.

I'm sure that the artist did her best, but the computer image only somewhat resembles Bella. The child depicted looks quite a bit older than Bella and making the connection would have been difficult.

They were also off on the reported age for whatever reason. Bella was 2.5 when she died, not between 3-4. Maybe Bella was big for her age.

allison manning ‏@allymanning 20m20 minutes ago

Why didn't Amoroso go to cops as soon as he heard? "we needed to spend time together as a family for what could be the last time."

allison manning ‏@allymanning 22m22 minutes ago

Why didn't Bond say anything? "It makes sense that Rachelle Bond was held captive in that home for five months," Amoroso said.

https://twitter.com/allymanning

Look, imo the guy is probably a creep. He is not a murderer.. he tried to see his daughter and was told she was on the cape. He was smart enough to stay away from a drug addicted prostitute and smart enough to avoid child support payments. Why would anyone think he would turn in his girlfriend? He was smart enough to stay out of the fray until she was locked up. He will get his 15 minutes of fame.. errr notoriety..and he will be smart enough to avoid paying for a proper burial for his daughter. JMO

These are not people we "know". This is a sub culture of beings that live on the street.. in the shadows.. and collect their entitlements and advance no where in their miserable lives. He can be the grieving father because right now it serves him, JMO. He may even feel bad..but, imo.. this is a person who never ever did the right thing in his life and wasnt going to start now by turning in his former girlfriend. Look at the cast of characters... do you see any heroes? I sure dont.. except for the lady who called the cops when her brother told her baby doe was Bella..MOO

Just my opinion on anything i write.

Ambroso is Italian..... IDK if Bella was his or not for real but that would explain dark features/eyes/hair... Ambroso's mother has dyed hair but appears Italian as well.... I'm thinking Italian.. but JMO

I'd go with Italian too. Joe's large aquiline nose is an Italian trait.

Very telling what the atty for MM is gonna try to do....

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...osecutor_baby_bella_screamed_to_be_let_out_in

"When she was arrested for Bella Bond's death, she decided to blame it on Mr. McCarthy. That is simply not true," Shapiro said. "Mr. McCarthy is a recovering drug addict. He has a serious seizure disorder that requires the help of a dog who has been his constant companion for over 10 years. He is shocked and saddened by the death of Bella Bond, but he did not kill her. Miss Bond told him that DCF had taken Bella because of Miss Bond's neglect. He believed her, and that's all that he was ever told by Miss Bond."

Im dying to know which refrigerator Bella's body was in. If it was in the apartment's, then both of them knew she was dead obviously. I noticed some reports say "a" refrigerator.

True. But if he had outstanding criminal issues he may not have been able to come to MA. And how would he know if something is wrong?

Having a child should be an incentive to avoid criminal issues and fly straight.

MM is being blamed by RB for all the demon, possession stuff directed against Bella, but I believe the lifelong friend who said they BOTH thought Bella was possessed.

Rachelle's FB page revealed an interest in such stuff the year before she met MM, when she was linking to this 'True' Paranormal and Supernatural site, their March 26th 2014 photo and post.

https://m.facebook.com/TrueParanormalConfessions

MM is being blamed by RB for all the demon, possession stuff directed against Bella, but I believe the lifelong friend who said they BOTH thought Bella was possessed.

Rachelle's FB page revealed an interest in such stuff the year before she met MM, when she was linking to this 'True' Paranormal and Supernatural site, their March 26th 2014 photo and post.

YES. The article I read said that the lifelong friend indicated BOTH MM & RB believe the child was possessed...

I'm sorry, I think she was way more involved than she is trying to appear. She's playing the victim card to try to serve herself. Her daughter is dead, and she's worried about " losing her housing?"
SMH it is sickening.

That FB site I just linked does have some true stuff - that yellow bus in the straw is from the 'burying alive' and kidnapping of a bus full of schoolkids in Chowchilla, CA in 1976. Kids all survived.

Well and you only have to look at her past relationships with a gravedigger to know that RB is "twisted". And having a quote about knowing how to hide a body on FB is not a good thing when your daughter is dumped in the ocean.

Bond's attorney Janice Bassil -- who had asked the judge to release her client on $250 bail -- told reporters afterward the mother "did the best she could."

:jawdrop: Really? The best she could? I think the lawyer is delusional...

Im dying to know which refrigerator Bella's body was in. If it was in the apartment's, then both of them knew she was dead obviously. I noticed some reports say "a" refrigerator.

And a post a little while back quoted a media report that said a freezer. If Bella was frozen and not refrigerated, I think that - maybe - would be easier to detect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Somberlicous