MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't shake the feeling this is the truth.. Idk LE know more than us and they have charged MM with murder. Still.. That feeling. Ugh

I know that I'm not suppose to judge by just watching people, but I couldn't help what I was seeing. RB scares me, I don't want to say MM didn't scare me, but not in the same way, but that also could be whatever he was high on, because whatever it was, he was way out there. I just have a feeling whatever happened RB was the one that caused it, and MM followed her orders. That is why I'm waiting to see whatever evidence they have, right now, I don't believe one word out of that woman's mouth.

Her charges can be increased. Time will tell.

Wonder how long they interrogated both of them for?
Is it possible she was dead and MM was trying CPR on her, hence the punching story from RB?
She looks pure evil.

I know that I'm not suppose to judge by just watching people, but I couldn't help what I was seeing. RB scares me, I don't want to say MM didn't scare me, but not in the same way, but that also could be whatever he was high on, because whatever it was, he was way out there. I just have a feeling whatever happened RB was the one that caused it, and MM followed her orders. That is why I'm waiting to see whatever evidence they have, right now, I don't believe one word out of that woman's mouth.

This. YES, I couldn't agree more. Again, JMO but if MM is so out of it after having medical treatment and days away from heroin, what sort of non-communicative, out of it blob was he when they were BOTH shooting up and God only knows what else.
I'm a mother and I can tell you, it'd be a cold day in he!! Before anyone would lock any single one of my kids in a closet while I just stood there and let it happen!
That lady is evil, I can see it in her eyes. All I see in MM eyes is.. Nothingness. Not to say he didn't play a part, but she sure has a much larger part than she is saying... JMO

Wonder how long they interrogated both of them for?
Is it possible she was dead and MM was trying CPR on her, hence the punching story from RB?
She looks pure evil.

She absolutely looks like pure evil. I was looking at some photos from this morning, I can't imagine how scared Bella was when mom looked at her like that.

Wow just caught up with this case! I have no words, no opinions on what may or may not have happened just sad, sad how many people failed and continue to fail this precious angel!

May you rest in peace angel...

She really does look pure evil. The look she threw at the judge when he approved the million.... if looks could kill!

I don't know for sure, but I don't think putting the child's body in a refrigerator slowed down composition much at all. I know Joy Path posted an excellent post regarding decomposition in cases such as Bella's. Will look for it. I think the body was much more badly decomposed that LE let on.

I think you're right. The reports were that LE didn't think the body was in the water for very long, and then I think most of us assumed that meant she wasn't dead for that long. (Though I think I recall a WS or two pondering the idea that she didn't die right before disposal.)

We all sensed something "off" about the reports about the body condition, and now we know why. The poor little dear was kept in the fridge, so there was decomp but not quite the type of decomp of a body sitting in water.

5bb7afe692edbbd22b843f37a590b7de.jpg

That was right as he approved the million dollars. Shes evil through and through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that Bella's escaped a living hell. Imagine how long it went on before she died and it could still be going on had she lived. I had a friend going through chemo and she died suddenly, her family finds peace in knowing that she escaped more suffering. I have to think that Bella escaped more living hell on this earth. I'm glad that both RB and MM are in jail and pray they will stay there. They are of no use to society, they are takers, users and the lowest of low.

The only thing these scumbags love in life are drugs. Bella was their meal ticket for welfare money and SSI to buy the drugs and continue to abuse Bella. No wonder RB kept saying look what mommy did for you in Bella's birthday video. Typical of abusers to do that buy a bunch of gifts to make up for the abuse. Then it all starts over in a never ending cycle until someone usually dies which in this case was our little innocent Bella.

I couldn't watch the coverage this morning and wanted to say THANK YOU to the fabulous WSers who transcribed and commented.

You rock.

Total body language speculation, but MM doesn't look like a/the leader. Of course he could have been manic and high and done something to Bella by himself, but locking a kid in a closet almost seems like an abusive type of "time out", something more so done by a parent. JMO totally.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...any-charges/YTA7sJjk2sjnRSFn8wfOPJ/story.html

"Joseph Amoroso told The Boston Globe that he knew more than a week ago that his young daughter Bella Bond had been killed, but he didn’t go to authorities. Someone else did."

He's taking credit saying by him looking for his daughter he opened up a can of worms. What a twisted story. Article is entitled why he won't faces charges.

Not sure if this has been shared. Same attorney as RB's. She has quite the client list....http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...iancee-shayanna-jenkins-charge_n_7292314.html

She has a few high profile cases in the Boston area. She also has a good track record for getting them off on the charges. You have to wonder how these two ladies would meet. In Hernandez case, they had probably some funds to go toward the defense. RD would be lucky to own a box of crackers by the looks of her.

They're leaning toward suffocation/asphyxiation? Yeah, I thought so. It's just so easy to do that to a child and get away with it, especially since it can be so hard to detect. It's terrifying. Now the question remains on who really did the act itself. Frankly, no matter which one of them "did it," they're both guilty. I'm still a bit worried about a plea bargain being struck with RB. Her lawyer is making me cringe. I know it's their jobs, and there are many times where defendants are innocent or not in control, but sometimes defense lawyers baffle me with the clients they represent.

I was originally thinking about asphyxia and then the "punching" story made me go huh? Couldn't be. But they only said "no obvious signs of trauma". They have not mentioned microscopic analysis. Slides are taken, cells are analyzed, etc. A ruptured spleen might not be "obvious" until sectioned and analyzed. Smothering a child will not show signs of a struggle as with an adult.

But at this point I look at the high bail despite the lawyer trying to low ball it at $250. Seriously? No she wasn't serious. I think she is trying her best to work the "abused woman under control" angle, but knows there is other evidence.

Whenever I see a case like this at this stage, I know then that the high bail or no bail is to keep them inside while the investigation is still ongoing. Accessory at $1 million cash on an abused woman who finally escaped? NOPE. LE did not buy it and that is why the judge agreed to the impossible cash amount.

More is coming and I believe that. MM has the more serious charge and he will roll first.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member