MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I knew I'd be in class during. I found a recording on youtube I'm about to watch. However, I did read through the thread. Absolutely appalled. Locking her in a closet, spanking, screaming at her.... I might cry. There are no words. I'm going to have to agree with the godmother. I don't hope they rot in hell, I know they're going to.

So COD is still relatively unconfirmed?

After the child was killed, Bond told police, the couple remained high for days, according to Deakin. Bond believes her daughter's body was stored in a refrigerator until the couple drove to Deer Island, put her in a bag and weighted it, she told police.

When the friend asked last week where her little girl was, McCarthy and Bond both initially insisted the child had been taken into the custody of the Department of Child and Family Services.

Bella was finally identified after the friend told his sister about the missing girl, and the sister tipped off police.

Deakin said the medical examiner's office has ruled out all natural causes of death for Bella, and there were no signs of trauma on the girl. The examiner hasn't ruled out a manner of death that includes asphyxiation and suffocation, Deakin said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...osecutor_baby_bella_screamed_to_be_let_out_in

Bond's attorney Janice Bassil -- who had asked the judge to release her client on $250 bail -- told reporters afterward the mother "did the best she could."

:jawdrop: Really? The best she could? I think the lawyer is delusional...

About the only things I would credit this mother with are that the child seemed to be well-fed, well-dressed and clean. That's it.

More about MM:

"McCarthy's counsel Jonathan Shapiro said outside the courthouse that Bond's version of how the girl perished simply isn't true, and that Bond told her boyfriend the Department of Children and Families had taken her away.

"When she was arrested for Bella Bond's death, she decided to blame it on Mr. McCarthy. That is simply not true," Shapiro said. "Mr. McCarthy is a recovering drug addict. He has a serious seizure disorder that requires the help of a dog who has been his constant companion for over 10 years. He is shocked and saddened by the death of Bella Bond, but he did not kill her. Miss Bond told him that DCF had taken Bella because of Miss Bond's neglect. He believed her, and that's all that he was ever told by Miss Bond."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...osecutor_baby_bella_screamed_to_be_let_out_in

MM looks so out of it. Probably doped up on painkillers. Even so, there's no soul I see in those eyes.

More about MM:

"McCarthy's counsel Jonathan Shapiro said outside the courthouse that Bond's version of how the girl perished simply isn't true, and that Bond told her boyfriend the Department of Children and Families had taken her away.

"When she was arrested for Bella Bond's death, she decided to blame it on Mr. McCarthy. That is simply not true," Shapiro said. "Mr. McCarthy is a recovering drug addict. He has a serious seizure disorder that requires the help of a dog who has been his constant companion for over 10 years. He is shocked and saddened by the death of Bella Bond, but he did not kill her. Miss Bond told him that DCF had taken Bella because of Miss Bond's neglect. He believed her, and that's all that he was ever told by Miss Bond."

And that's just it, mom could be lying about everything, and MM didn't kill her, RB did. I saw nothing but evil on that woman's face.

About the only things I would credit this mother with are that the child seemed to be well-fed, well-dressed and clean. That's it.

Yes, and that was only in the pictures. If RB was strung out on heroin for days, I think the child was not being fed or cleaned properly at the time of her death. We've wondered if Bella's body was clean when she was found. If her feet were clean or if her little face had traces of candy on it.... I think it got really bad in the days leading up to the child's death.

And that's just it, mom could be lying about everything, and MM didn't kill her, RB did. I saw nothing but evil on that woman's face.

I agree! She looks soooo angry and mean. The slob/blob doesn't look like he would get up off the couch to go to the bathroom...

I think that Bella's escaped a living hell. Imagine how long it went on before she died and it could still be going on had she lived. I had a friend going through chemo and she died suddenly, her family finds peace in knowing that she escaped more suffering. I have to think that Bella escaped more living hell on this earth. I'm glad that both RB and MM are in jail and pray they will stay there. They are of no use to society, they are takers, users and the lowest of low.

More about MM:

I don't think the 'cares for dogs so must care for children' defense will be effective. Because there is SUCH an obvious figure in WW2 history who cared for his dog Blondie a lot.....

I agree! She looks soooo angry and mean. The slob/blob doesn't look like he would get up off the couch to go to the bathroom...

Surely the investigators have more evidence then just what has come out of RB mouth? I don't know what MM looked like previously to today's appearance, but I think he would probably be more afraid of RB, then she was of him?

Is it just me, or does it seem like bio-dad and RB have rekindled their romance?

Seriously. It seems like it.

JMO

Look, imo the guy is probably a creep. He is not a murderer.. he tried to see his daughter and was told she was on the cape. He was smart enough to stay away from a drug addicted prostitute and smart enough to avoid child support payments. Why would anyone think he would turn in his girlfriend? He was smart enough to stay out of the fray until she was locked up. He will get his 15 minutes of fame.. errr notoriety..and he will be smart enough to avoid paying for a proper burial for his daughter. JMO

These are not people we "know". This is a sub culture of beings that live on the street.. in the shadows.. and collect their entitlements and advance no where in their miserable lives. He can be the grieving father because right now it serves him, JMO. He may even feel bad..but, imo.. this is a person who never ever did the right thing in his life and wasnt going to start now by turning in his former girlfriend. Look at the cast of characters... do you see any heroes? I sure dont.. except for the lady who called the cops when her brother told her baby doe was Bella..MOO

Just my opinion on anything i write.

This is spot on IMO

I just saw a link of Bella's father from a People Magazine story about this case. I'm not sure how to post it or if we are permitted, but the shirt he has on is so inappropriate on so many levels. What is wrong with people?

They're leaning toward suffocation/asphyxiation? Yeah, I thought so. It's just so easy to do that to a child and get away with it, especially since it can be so hard to detect. It's terrifying. Now the question remains on who really did the act itself. Frankly, no matter which one of them "did it," they're both guilty. I'm still a bit worried about a plea bargain being struck with RB. Her lawyer is making me cringe. I know it's their jobs, and there are many times where defendants are innocent or not in control, but sometimes defense lawyers baffle me with the clients they represent.

Very telling what the atty for MM is gonna try to do....

Hate to say it but I called it. She's a liar. MM is a liar. The REAL story is yet to be heard.

I can't shake the feeling this is the truth.. Idk LE know more than us and they have charged MM with murder. Still.. That feeling. Ugh

Cant wrap my head around this guy. Yet forgives RB???!!! I wish he would just stop with all the theatrics!!!

RB brought the into her home with her daughter in the first place. She witnessed him locking her baby girl in the closet 30 minutes and more abuse. What kind of monsters do that? Poor Bella never stood a chance. RB does nothing and allows him to stay. She could have gotten a restraining order. She did nothing. She is just as guilty as MM. IMO

Did anyone catch what RB was mouthing out towards JA or someone near him? Seemed like 'what's going on?'

From the moment i found out MM's DOB i wondered if it played a part in her death. I really don't know what to think. But the closet information just made me feel sick and wonder if they put her in there and went on a bender for his birthday. She is in this up to her eyeballs. I think once he comes out of his Stupor, MM is going to fight back on some of what she is saying. These people need hanging. All JMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme