MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This type of case is incredibly common, just because the national media is reporting on it or because there are dozens of people reading here doesn't make it different than all the other cases involving deadbeat boyfriends and lowlife mothers killing the child. There is nothing "special" or "interesting" about those two.

Can we search the dockets for more info on this MM? His full name is Michel P McCarthy. That name is too common and there seems to be several in Massachusetts. Wondering what the middle name is?
Middle name is Patrick. Michael Patrick McCarthy, 35. That's all they've said. I've looked but there are a few with same name and age so can't be sure who's who.

From the article (The little girl’s grief-stricken father, Joseph Amoroso, told the Herald Bella was conceived in a tent at Occupy Boston and he left Rachelle Bond, his former girlfriend, after finding out she had been arrested for prostitution.

“That’s the story behind how me and Rachelle made this beautiful child,” Amoroso said of their Occupy Boston tryst, adding that he believes Bond had nothing to do with their daughter’s death.)

This type of case is incredibly common, just because the national media is reporting on it or because there are dozens of people reading here doesn't make it different than all the other cases involving deadbeat boyfriends and lowlife mothers killing the child. There is nothing "special" or "interesting" about those two.

I believe that they are a "special" kind of evil, and we do want Justice for Bella. All the "Bellas' out there that are killed by low-life, evil monsters deserve to be revealed as to what they truly are "cockroaches" in the hopes that Bella's story will save even the life of one child because of what we have learned.

From the article (The little girl’s grief-stricken father, Joseph Amoroso, told the Herald Bella was conceived in a tent at Occupy Boston and he left Rachelle Bond, his former girlfriend, after finding out she had been arrested for prostitution.

“That’s the story behind how me and Rachelle made this beautiful child,” Amoroso said of their Occupy Boston tryst, adding that he believes Bond had nothing to do with their daughter’s death.)

Oh! That's just a lovely love story - :puke: So glad he felt he should share that with the world. :puke: He's not worth the paper that story was printed on and he doesn't deserve to be called a father either. I think I am going to spontaneously combust over the ignorance of those involved in this child's life.

I would not believe one thing that RB or MM has told LE.

They are seasoned druggies. They LIE.

LE even said (almost like they did not believe it) that RB and MM are each blaming each other for Bella's death.

Not knowing one thing about Forensics.....if Bella was put in a freezer after they killed her, her death would have been MAY.

But LE only kept referring to the JUNE 25th date.

Don't you think LE might have said Bella could have been missing up to a month prior to her death?

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Officials-seek-motive-cause-of-death-in-Baby-6515653.php
somehow she has managed to outdo casey anthony. they both disgust me; if both are blaming the other then they both harmed her. IMO. Just Sick!

I have thought the same thing - she managed to do something not many can achieve - to be hated by thousands upon thousands of people. I only hope and pray that she gets more than a slap on the hand. She's 40 and this is her 3rd child. She should be put away for life.... at the very least!!! :puke:

Our lil Angel Bella --

Today we learned your name, and for that we are thankful to every higher power, LE, volunteers, and concerned persons that cared enough to to make you a priority to find you and give you the respect, love, and and care you never had in your sweet life.

As you sit in the lap of your Maker, no longer hurting, in pain, neglected, or abused, just know you have MANY MANY mothers and fathers, grandparents, and aunts and uncles in this world who do love you and always will, forever. We've worked tirelessly, lost sleep, prayed, begged, despaired, and cried,and so much much more to give you what's rightfully yours.

You have your name now, you have peace, and you have a loving family in Heaven and here on earth. We will always count you as one one of our own. You hold a piece of a heart and you shall always will. With love from your multitude of family members, our sweet girl! [emoji173]️[emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I would not believe one thing that RB or MM has told LE.

They are seasoned druggies. They LIE.

LE even said (almost like they did not believe it) that RB and MM are each blaming each other for Bella's death.

Not knowing one thing about Forensics.....if Bella was put in a freezer after they killed her, her death would have been MAY.

But LE only kept referring to the JUNE 25th date.

Don't you think LE might have said Bella could have been missing up to a month prior to her death?

I don't know. I feel like LE did withhold some information, but they were only trying to get answers. I don't blame them, but I don't think they told us everything. Plus, if Bella was in a freezer for a month, she wasn't missing is the way I'm looking at it. Those two turds knew exactly where Bella was whenever they killed her. :puke: Apologies if I sound snarky, I'm having a hard time thinking about what Bella endured. She deserved so much better than RB.

McCarthy has been arrested in the past on drug charges, domestic violence and motor vehicle violations.
Bond has a much longer rap sheet from Worcester County during the late 90s and early 2000’s. She was arrested for assault and battery, receiving stolen property, larceny and prostitution.

In all, she has more than 20 different criminal cases in a little over a decade.

​http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/18/bella-bond-baby-doe-suspects-criminal-history/

Officials from the state's child protection agency said they had contact with Bella twice, for four months in 2012 and three months in 2013. In both cases, officials described the involvement as "support for neglect," and the cases were later closed.

SMDH. A prostitute who does heroin. I wonder if she used while pregnant too.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/rachelle-bond-michael-mccarthy-have-history-of-drug-arrests/35368592

McCarthy has been arrested in the past on drug charges, domestic violence and motor vehicle violations.
Bond has a much longer rap sheet from Worcester County during the late 90s and early 2000’s. She was arrested for assault and battery, receiving stolen property, larceny and prostitution.

In all, she has more than 20 different criminal cases in a little over a decade.

​http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/18/bella-bond-baby-doe-suspects-criminal-history/

And she had custody of Bella and the state let her keep the baby, knowing her past and her record. That in itself needs to be investigated!

Between October 2006 and June 2011, court filings show Bond’s life spiraling out of control. During that period she was arrested more than a dozen times for charges including possessing crack cocaine, possessing heroin, selling pills and prostitution.

In April 2008, Bond was arrested in Fitchburg for offering to perform sexual acts on an undercover cop for $40. Two years later, she was arrested on Dorchester Avenue for the same thing, this time offering to service an undercover Boston cop for $20.

Sad.....crack prostitutes shouldn't have kids. JMO

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...15/09/drugs_prostitution_plague_mother_s_past

I am trying not to get too excited when it comes to all these news reports. Lots of people are jumping for their fifteen minutes of fame while MSM is pouncing to get info before other outlets. Just my two cents. Glad to still be with all of you lovely folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you! I hope you are doing okay! You should put in your :twocents: more often... JMO! :loveyou: Don't you just love her name?

I am very pleased that this little one has been identified and arrests have been made. Thanks to all of you for your dedication in trying to solve this mystery.

R.I.P Bella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member