MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read an article where MM said that he and RB were only friends and he stayed there with her occasionally, so RB could have killed her while he was drugging in a heroin den.

The roommate, Sprinsky friend of MM and RB who moved out did ask them about Bella more than once. They both told him CPS took her. He believed them because of RB's other two taken. I can't really blame him. He was the tipster. He asked if RB can get Bella back since she's stopped two days of drugs that's when she broke down, told him the truth and he and his sister called LE.

Even if people asked CPS if they had baby Bella because of hippa privacy laws I don't believe they can give that information if she was there or not.

Do you have a link to this article? Would like to read, haven't read or learned much about MM so far. TIA

Please let me know what the Sprinsky siblings say, cuz I just cannot watch Nancy Grace. TIA

I had a call but what I did hear was basically nothing. Due to ongoing Investigation I cant comment type of response. Male Sprinsky said he was having a hard time and emotional. He for lack of better words is not well spoken. Sister spoke very well. Stated she called right away once she was informed. Words to that effect.

Another point I want to make, if they put Bella in the fridge or freezer and then dumped her body in the bay - where did the pollen come from? That makes no sense. She had to be exposed to the elements and more than the water.

Another point I want to make, if they put Bella in the fridge or freezer and then dumped her body in the bay - where did the pollen come from? That makes no sense. She had to be exposed to the elements and more than the water.

Pollen would be deposited on her body while she was still alive.

NG- most emotion I have seen from her in an interview. That's about all I learned. She asked about details but both stated they would love to get into particulars but it's an ongoing investigation and going to trial. NG called them heros to Baby Bella- never thought I would say I totally agree with her- BUT I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know where exactly the pollen came from? Pollen lingers on fabrics and indoors all year long.

I had a call but what I did hear was basically nothing. Due to ongoing Investigation I cant comment type of response. Male Sprinsky said he was having a hard time and emotional. He for lack of better words is not well spoken. Sister spoke very well. Stated she called right away once she was informed. Words to that effect.

I was thinking the same thing about the siblings. You put it so nicely

I can't do it, i just can't hear RB's voice again, but can anyone review all the video and photos of RB's apartment and see if you can see a freezer?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Do we know where exactly the pollen came from? Pollen lingers on fabrics and indoors all year long.

Another good point. Carpets to hold pollen and animal dander. That I do know as an allergy sufferer. Which is why we got rid of our carpets years ago. Forgot that point.

I haven't had time to catch up on today, but wasn't it reported that RB said Bella was dead and MM killed her and she "was an accessory after the fact" to it? Who talks like that? I think she researched to see what her role could be once Bella's death was discovered. If someone were not involved they would have reacted totally different to it. They would have never indicated any involvement.
BBM. This! I found that sentence so strange as well, and thought it was just miss quoted, but again at the arraignment, the prosecutor repeated it coming from RB's statement the same way. I can't imagine anyone conversationally saying that unless maybe they are LE or attorneys.

Or in the blankets she was found with? I'm just confused how that would survive being in the water.

I was thinking the same thing about the siblings. You put it so nicely

LOL the male does sound as tho he "may" have some type if issues. Given who he hung out with.....just sayin......

RB does not seem like the type for meal planning, bulk cooking and having a deep freezer to me. Is it possible that someone else was involved who provided the storage?

LOL the male does sound as tho he "may" have some type if issues. Given who he hung out with.....just sayin......

And actually lived or stayed there (voluntarily). Though he would not confirm this. NG directly asked why he left but he would not comment directly. The clip was about 5 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh that sounds horrible. I buy roasted chickens from SAMs club throw them out after six days because it begins to smell and that's with a open box of baking soda in the fridge.

This is where MM story doesn't jive. How can he believe Bella was with CPS if a very large black trash bag is stored in the fridge. Did RB say don't open it honey it's a surprise or I got an extremely large turkey for Thanksgiving this year. Highly unbelievable unless she had a fridge in a rented storage unit somewhere but I highly doubt that.

How do we know she WAS in the fridge? Isn't that just RB's story? Or maybe I missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano