MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 81957

I believe that is a refrigerator/freezer in the background. I also watched the birthday video again (on muted, admittedly, couldn't stand to hear RB's voice again) and I could vaguely see the same cabinets and what looks like the bottom of the refrigerator too.
A couple of other observations, I noticed that there were two rugs in the apartment; a larger gray patterned one in the main living room area and a smaller zebra print one in the room that Bella enters from in the birthday video. There also appears to be a small bed in what I assume to be the living room. The room that has the zebra print rug looks like a bedroom in my opinion, as I see a dresser and laundry on the floor.

Anyways, just thought I would add the observations about the rugs considering it was reported that investigators pulled 'potential evidence' from one. I wonder what that brings to the table.

( link that I pulled Bella's photo from: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/21/nightside-bella-bond/)
Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

attachment.php

I believe that is a refrigerator/freezer in the background. I also watched the birthday video again (on muted, admittedly, couldn't stand to hear RB's voice again) and I could vaguely see the same cabinets and what looks like the bottom of the refrigerator too.
A couple of other observations, I noticed that there were two rugs in the apartment; a larger gray patterned one in the main living room area and a smaller zebra print one in the room that Bella enters from in the birthday video. There also appears to be a small bed in what I assume to be the living room. The room that has the zebra print rug looks like a bedroom in my opinion, as I see a dresser and laundry on the floor.

Anyways, just thought I would add the observations about the rugs considering it was reported that investigators pulled 'potential evidence' from one. I wonder what that brings to the table.

( link that I pulled Bella's photo from: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/21/nightside-bella-bond/)

:welcome5:

I really hope you will continue to post your thoughts and links supporting how you got there. Nice to have you join the conversation.

yes she does look sad. In my heart I have to believe there was some good for her. I have to think she had some love, and goodness... BC the reality,is heartbreaking!!!!!!!! OMG its so heartbreaking... They are both evil, one is no better than the other!!!! Sweet ANGEL:praying::praying::balloons:

They also sell them at Dollar STores
They sell them at Walmart, too.

I have used them several times while moving. I roll up bedding and place it in the contractor bags. That way, when we arrive at our new home, we set up our beds and our bedding is very easy to find amongst the sea of boxes.

*moving tip----beds get set up FIRST! :)

Also those contractor bags are super thick. So not likely to tear without considerable force or a sharp object.

Where is some math whiz who can look at the paper size on the fridge and calculate the fridge size from it???

Sweet little Bella is responding more to the other woman in the video. Her delighted little squeal at 1:02 "That's for me!" breaks my heart.

Ugh... Mom sounds like Fran Drescher on pills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I will measure this tiny open cubby on our entertainment center that my daughter loves to crawl in to just to get a rough idea of how small of a space she can fit in easily on her own. Although my dd is only 38" tall.

If she was in that frig and I am sure that would be the one, the shelves and drawers would have to be removed.

Can you even imagine having that in the house looking at you all day long? There is no way MM kept her prisoner. She would run screaming out of there in a day.

What an incredible momster. And she is worse than MM. Bella was her child. She was nothing to MM.

Thank you! It is small isn't it

That looks similar to my fridge freezer (size wise) only mine is 50/50 ..hate to say it but yes u probably would get a small child into it.. Either up right or..if they laid the fridge down,

I'm presuming the freezer is the top part and the fridge below ? Mine is the other way round

The more i think about it, the more i think they were in it together.

I was starting to doubt RB and think maybe MM really did believe that DCF took Bella

But his texts with his friend make no sense. If your friend asks you if it's true that you killed a little girl and you honestly think she was taken by DCF, would you respond with, "who are you going to believe, me or that ****?"

No. You'd be shocked and asking what's going on. His response just sounds lie a cover up, not a guy who has no idea what's going on.

I'm inclined to believe that they killed her together or she died due to neglect and they covered it up together

I just really hope that they find proof that RB is lying so they can up her charges to murder too

Not sure if I'm allowed to post my own fridge ?

Please delete if I'm breaking rules of some kind,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 60
If MM was in the apartment and Bella was in the fridge, how would he not know Bella was dead? I don't believe it at all. I think they both came up with the story that Bella was taken by DCF. Only he stuck to it and she didn't.

That looks similar to my fridge freezer (size wise) only mine is 50/50 ..hate to say it but yes u probably would get a small child into it.. Either up right or..if they laid the fridge down,

I'm presuming the freezer is the top part and the fridge below ? Mine is the other way round

Freezer is on the top and refrigerator is on the bottom. I think they would have to take shelf out to fit the body.

I was starting to doubt RB and think maybe MM really did believe that DCF took Bella

But his texts with his friend make no sense. If your friend asks you if it's true that you killed a little girl and you honestly think she was taken by DCF, would you respond with, "who are you going to believe, me or that ****?"

No. You'd be shocked and asking what's going on. His response just sounds lie a cover up, not a guy who has no idea what's going on.

I'm inclined to believe that they killed her together or she died due to neglect and they covered it up together

I just really hope that they find proof that RB is lying so they can up her charges to murder too

VERY VERY VERY good point. His reply is not what his reply wpukd have been had he REALLY thought Bella was with child services.

Like you, though, I still think RB is more involved in the actual death than she's letting on. I thought his head shakes during arraignment seemed sincere. He seemed truly disappointed in her lies.

I don't think his atty not asking for bail means anything other than he truly is better off in prison. He's in detox and has med issues so will have medical attention. He has no home, so will have a roof over his head. He's less likely to OD in jail. In order for him to be ready for trial, Shapiro needs him in jail so that he stays clean. He doesn't want his client showing up to trial looking doped out like he did at the arraignment.

Of course LE COULD have more on him than JUST Rochelle's version of events. I hope he tells the truth even if he has to admit his partaking in her death. I want RB behind bars too and she's more likely to stay there if he tells the whole truth. He's more credible if he admits his participation in it. If he sticks with "I thought she was with child services" then it's really just his word against hers as far as we know.

question morbid..............so they put a baby in the refridg or freezer....in a bag.......never opened the refrig again?
Please these junkies had to keep some food, soda in there..........imagine how morbid it would be!
Oh my how long did they keep her there? No friends ever open it and ask what was in the large bag?

VERY VERY VERY good point. His reply is not what his reply wpukd have been had he REALLY thought Bella was with child services.

Like you, though, I still think RB is more involved in the actual death than she's letting on. I thought his head shakes during arraignment seemed sincere. He seemed truly disappointed in her lies.

I don't think his atty not asking for bail means anything other than he truly is better off in prison. He's in detox and has med issues so will have medical attention. He has no home, so will have a roof over his head. He's less likely to OD in jail. In order for him to be ready for trial, Shapiro needs him in jail so that he stays clean. He doesn't want his client showing up to trial looking doped out like he did at the arraignment.

Of course LE COULD have more on him than JUST Rochelle's version of events. I hope he tells the truth even if he has to admit his partaking in her death. I want RB behind bars too and she's more likely to stay there if he tells the whole truth. He's more credible if he admits his participation in it. If he sticks with "I thought she was with child services" then it's really just his word against hers as far as we know.

Right. A "normal" response would have been head-in-hands "Oh dear God, no! Are you saying that baby is dead? I can't even.."

Not "beotch is lying. Who are you gonna believe?"

question morbid..............so they put a baby in the refridg or freezer....in a bag.......never opened the refrig again?
Please these junkies had to keep some food, soda in there..........imagine how morbid it would be!
Oh my how long did they keep her there? No friends ever open it and ask what was in the large bag?

With the case I posted several pages back that happened is Houston, the child was. NINE YEARS OLD, and was stuffed in a standard apartment fridge. For 4 1/2 months. With the family, including a younger sibling LIVING THERE.

How much you want to bet that fridge was still used for food storage. Sick as that is, these people are absolute excrement.

Right. A "normal" response would have been head-in-hands "Oh dear God, no! Are you saying that baby is dead? I can't even.."

Not "beotch is lying. Who are you gonna believe?"
Unless you are a drug addict who takes the question as an attack on you not about poor Bella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member