MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB does not seem like the type for meal planning, bulk cooking and having a deep freezer to me. Is it possible that someone else was involved who provided the storage?

Hard to say. Glad u chimed in.

How do we know she WAS in the fridge? Isn't that just RB's story? Or maybe I missed something?

I thought it came from the presser but it may have come from RB and stated on the presser. I'm starting to get all the he said/she said/someone said confused.

I thought it came from the presser but it may have come from RB and stated on the presser.

I believe everything, including the fridge statement, comes from RB. She stated MM put Bella in the bag and then put the body in the fridge.

Another good point. Carpets to hold pollen and animal dander. That I do know as an allergy sufferer. Which is why we got rid of our carpets years ago. Forgot that point.
Also maybe the blanket hadn't been washed.

There was an interview with a friend of RB who said she saw RB with Bella in April. She said she knew RB was on drugs because she looked really thin, she was more athletic when sober

I don't think her FB activity means much. I think she posted a lot when she was sober and actually taking care of Bella. I believe she stopped posting pics in January or February, which is likely when she started using again.

A couple of women i know struggle with addiction. I know they relapsed when they aren't posting on Facebook

I thought it came from the presser but it may have come from RB and stated on the presser. I'm starting to get all the he said/she said/someone said confused.

Prosecutor told judge in court yesterday about the fridge right after Godmother yelled "rot in hell" and left. I wonder if there was any DNA taken from fridge?

I can't do it, i just can't hear RB's voice again, but can anyone review all the video and photos of RB's apartment and see if you can see a freezer?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

bella1.jpg

I believe that is a refrigerator/freezer in the background. I also watched the birthday video again (on muted, admittedly, couldn't stand to hear RB's voice again) and I could vaguely see the same cabinets and what looks like the bottom of the refrigerator too.
A couple of other observations, I noticed that there were two rugs in the apartment; a larger gray patterned one in the main living room area and a smaller zebra print one in the room that Bella enters from in the birthday video. There also appears to be a small bed in what I assume to be the living room. The room that has the zebra print rug looks like a bedroom in my opinion, as I see a dresser and laundry on the floor.

Anyways, just thought I would add the observations about the rugs considering it was reported that investigators pulled 'potential evidence' from one. I wonder what that brings to the table.

( link that I pulled Bella's photo from: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/21/nightside-bella-bond/)

View attachment 81957

I believe that is a refrigerator/freezer in the background. I also watched the birthday video again (on muted, admittedly, couldn't stand to hear RB's voice again) and I could vaguely see the same cabinets and what looks like the bottom of the refrigerator too.
A couple of other observations, I noticed that there were two rugs in the apartment; a larger gray patterned one in the main living room area and a smaller zebra print one in the room that Bella enters from in the birthday video. There also appears to be a small bed in what I assume to be the living room. The room that has the zebra print rug looks like a bedroom in my opinion, as I see a dresser and laundry on the floor.

( link that I pulled Bella's photo from: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/21/nightside-bella-bond/)

Wasn't she discovered with a Zebra print rug?

View attachment 81957

Anyways, just thought I would add the observations about the rugs considering it was reported that investigators pulled 'potential evidence' from one. I wonder what that brings to the table.

I just want to reach into this photo, grab her, and take her away from the hell she's living in!

I don't think most of us have contractors bag lying around so I'm sure they were purchased for strength to hold the weights in addition to her body to toss in the water and not tear open.

They probably only use cash. Which would have been good to have a receipt as evidence They probably didn't use a credit card where there would be a paper trail. I wonder if LE found a roll of them in the apt.

They sell them at Walmart, too.

I have used them several times while moving. I roll up bedding and place it in the contractor bags. That way, when we arrive at our new home, we set up our beds and our bedding is very easy to find amongst the sea of boxes.

*moving tip----beds get set up FIRST! :)

Also those contractor bags are super thick. So not likely to tear without considerable force or a sharp object.

I just want to reach into this photo, grab her, and take her away from the hell she's living in!

I know people always say things like this, but today at the grocery, my hand to God, I saw a little girl who was the spitting image of Bella; the real Bella.

She looked right at me from her momma's shopping cart and I swear my hackles rose. She was Bella. I felt tears welling up and was worried the mom would see me staring and call the police, lol.

But that face, those brows, those wispy bangs.....dammit. It wrecked me.

Poor baby Bella. So many people love you in death. Too bad nobody loved you in life. :(

I can't do it, i just can't hear RB's voice again, but can anyone review all the video and photos of RB's apartment and see if you can see a freezer?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Only one I could find with refrigerator. It doesn't look very large. I have a 25 cubic which looks bigger than this one.

2ab230a8012b056b77a048bd49438985.jpg

It's a little scary that Nancy Grace has latched onto this story. How far will she go for a repeat of the Anthony trial? Right down to the acquittal.

Prosecutor told judge in court yesterday about the fridge right after Godmother yelled "rot in hell" and left. I wonder if there was any DNA taken from fridge?
The prosecutor was only repeating what RB had told them.

UM, Yes... anybody that can take play in a childs death and not speak up is the worse of the worse. YES hes something, something very bad!! NO DOUBT!! Evidence, apparently they have plenty... Its kind of sick actually! I personally cant stomach it!!!!!!!!
You seem certain that he is a killer (and a satanist, and wannabe cannibal/child rapist).

Many of us aren't that sure and we want to see the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets