MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what MS meant when he told Nancy Grace. "That girl was deep." He then goes on to say something like this is so much deeper than you know - something to that affect.

Do you think he's referring to to the occult interests RB had? She looks the devil, that's for sure. If you shaved her eyebrows off, she'd look just like the devil in the Passion of the Christ. That woman gave me the heebie jeebies and so does RB.

Hi everyone. I've been lurking, too, but am trying to catch up. Finding all of this so heartbreaking. You all make such great points, though.

I still want to know where "Aunt Shannon" is...

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL the male does sound as tho he "may" have some type if issues. Given who he hung out with.....just sayin......

Agreed. His thoughts and speech aren't pieced together very well. I'm sure drugs are to blame. Not sleuthing him, just noticing that he was not very smooth so to speak

In reference to the stain on the rug that we have heard about. I'm wondering if after Bella died, they just partied on until they passed out. 24 hours later they awake and say we need to refrigerate her body. They go to the dollar store or wherever and buy the bags. Maybe during that time her body excreted fluids from the digestive system? Maybe that's what the stain is? I'm only saying this because from the autopsy, I'm guessing there was no trauma that caused external bleeding so I don't think there was blood on the rug.

I can't remember the time frame if stages after death, and I'm not up to going to that body farm website to read about it, but if I remember correctly. Things are excreted pretty soon after.

Sorry if too graphic

Has anyone found a floor plan of the apartment? I wonder if there a freezer in the laundry room. It's very common in my area.

There have been a few people saying that the alleged date of death was May 29th, but I think what was actually said was that Rachelle couldn't remember the exact date, only that she thinks it was before MM's birthday, which was on May 29th.

There seem to be conflicting press reports as to how long in the fridge, so I don't think we can really get an accurate picture of the date, other than between March 12 (from the godmother saying that was the last date she saw Rachelle (and I think Bella on that day, too)) and the date the body was found.

I also think MM's reaction to the text *could* be reasonable if he felt that Rachelle was accusing him of killing the baby, and that was his way of saying, "she's making things up, as far as I know the child's safe with DCF"

We don't know exactly what went down in MM's first police interview and whether or not MM was actually aware that Bella's body had been found or if MM might have thought this was all about Rachelle making accusations out of spite? Had MM and Rachelle had a falling out over those few days? Is that why they weren't together on the day Rachelle met Mr S and confessed to him/accused MM of the murder? JA's version says that MM was in hospital when Rachelle confessed, but I'm not clear on whether he went to hospital before he was pulled in for questioning or whether he was sent to the hospital by police when they had a doctor check him out during his questioning?

I doubt that MM is as thick as he looked in the arraignment. I'm sure that if he's not too doped up that he's perfectly capable of reading, thinking, holding a conversation, etc. According to his own friend he's capable of shutting a 2 year old baby into a cupboard and listening to her cry for up to an hour (and so is Rachelle), so I don't get the feeling he's a very 'nice' person or 100% innocent of abuse of Bella. But so far we only have Rachelle's word that he was the actual hand of death and that he held Rachelle against her will to keep her from speaking up. We've seen Rachelle interacting on video with Bella, heard that quality in her tone of voice that suggests she's capable of turning on the child if the child isn't responsive enough for Rachelle's desires, we've heard Rachelle's sister say that (paraphrasing) Rachelle could turn vicious. We haven't seen that side of MM, so right now it's just very easy to see her in that abusive role that it is to see him in it, but that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

As an aside, can you imagine going to the fridge for a drop of milk for your tea and there's a dead baby looking up at you? One of the reports said that the body was put in the fridge before MM went out for the black bag, not that she was put in the bag prior to the fridge. Hopefully that would mean there should be forensic evidence in the fridge. I also think sniffer dogs might be able to tell where the scent of death is in the house...is it on the mattress and then in the fridge? Is it on a rug or in a closet? What was the significance of MMs birthday? Was he in the apartment consistently and are any of the people involved ever clear-headed enough to be able to get dates together? How can Rachelle not remember the date her daughter died? It should be a date that you can't get out of your head, ever. But, anyway, a lot more will come out in the trial.

As far as I can tell, the next hearing on October 20th is basically to see if the coroner can establish cause of death and to get further judge approval for holding the pair of them until actual trial dates?

In reference to the stain on the rug that we have heard about. I'm wondering if after Bella died, they just partied on until they passed out. 24 hours later they awake and say we need to refrigerate her body. They go to the dollar store or wherever and buy the bags. Maybe during that time her body excreted fluids from the digestive system? Maybe that's what the stain is? I'm only saying this because from the autopsy, I'm guessing there was no trauma that caused external bleeding so I don't think there was blood on the rug.

I can't remember the time frame if stages after death, and I'm not up to going to that body farm website to read about it, but if I remember correctly. Things are excreted pretty soon after.

Sorry if too graphic

Druggies lived there. They shoot up.. sometimes blood squirts out of their veins.. they are shaky and jonesing. They arent nurses inserting an IV. Any spot on the rug could be the druggies blood..JMO

It's online. Nancy Grace talks to tipsters.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/09/22/baby-doe-tipsters-called-police-speak-nancy-grace

See, there is more to this story. The tipsters are not telling everything to NG, saying it's an ongoing case.

Bumping the Nancy Grace interview. Hear what Michael says around 33 seconds. He says that girl was so deep

It goes so much deeper than anything I can ever tell you

His tone alludes to it potentially blowing our minds.

I wish someone would interview the godmother in more depth. I'd like to know more about their interest in the occult. I'm thinking Michael is talking about that being "deep". He sounds freaked out

Druggies lived there. They shoot up.. sometimes blood squirts out of their veins.. they are shaky and jonesing. They arent nurses inserting an IV. Any spot on the rug could be the druggies blood..JMO

But Somewhere it was reported that LE referenced the stain as though it related to Bella's death

Has anyone found a floor plan of the apartment? I wonder if there a freezer in the laundry room. It's very common in my area.

I can't imagine government housing would provide 2 freezers. Not saying that in a snarky way- just sayin. But maybe up North things are difft when it comes to freezers??

I have a 3.5 year old and think he would fit in the freezer if I took the drawers out (mine is a bottom freezer, but probably about the same size). He would have to be curled up in the fetal position, so I'm guessing they balled her up to fit her in.

Watched the hearing. Mutha.... Kers. I am disgusted beyond belief. Ffff them. For real. Animals.

I doubt if the contractor bags were just lying around. They are expensive.

I wonder if the two of them went shopping? Isn't that special!

I feel like there are cases everyday like this one, but it's being made into this sensational mystery...hope the sensationalism doesn't ruin the case by providing reasonable doubt scenarios for the defense and putting out all these possibilities for how each defendant could've had nothing to do with it. I feel like the case is being treated differently than all the other similar cases and I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

In no other similar case would people think..maybe the boyfriend is completely innocent and it was all mom. there would be no 500 different theories about what happened.

"I would like Bella to be, actually buried … I have a family plot in Winthrop, next to my grandmother, Mimi Amoroso,” he said. "I would really like my daughter to be buried next to my grandmother. It's not a coincidence that her body was found on my grandmother's birthday, June 25."

http://www.wcvb.com/news/prosecutor-short-life-of-bella-bond-marked-by-neglect-abuse/35408172

So JA isn't interested in giving up his DNA to prove paternity. Interesting. Also interesting that RB's mother is the one who is going to push the issue. With RB's parental rights terminated, who has the better case of claiming little Bella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper