MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if the contractor bags were just lying around. They are expensive.

I wonder if the two of them went shopping? Isn't that special!

I use contractor bags for regular garbage. I buy them in a grocery store. They are not that much more expensive compared to regular bags.

He's been discussed that much I completely forgot. Apologies, I removed my post.

So, judging by JA's FB page he had a spiritual awakening around August 29th. Lots of bible quotes and inspirational things posted on that date. I am going to guess he has become part of some 12 step program, recovering addict ministry to try and get his life together. JMO. One of those tenets is to "make amends". This may be why he decided to try to enter Bella's life as he returned to Massachusetts to live on approximately August 29th also. Let's be honest here.. he apparently was in no shape to offer this baby anything.. He was living in a tent.. probably hooked on something.. had legal issues out of state and had to get his own stuff together first. Please remember that all these "recovery" programs tell the person that they have to do whatever they have to do to stay clean and get themselves straight. It is a very selfish ideology when we look from the outside. But, it is a huge part of recovery.. your higher power ( God, for example) and you first.. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY.

So, let's imagine a scenario where he was a total loser and was on some kind of illegal substance. He has turned to some kind of program that encourages religion and making amends for past wrongs. He is finding some strength in the Bible and he tries to reconnect with the mother of his child and the child. JMO

He failed... he didnt do the right thing and turn in RB. But i am guessing this religion stuff.. this media hype.. is a distraction and a help along the road to his recovery ( so he believes). MOO

Anything I write is just my opinion.

I'm really sorry guys. This is why I try and give only one case my full attention at one time, I have trouble focusing on more than one thing at once and tend to have a brain like a sieve. Got a few cases on the go that I'm very invested in right now. I'm embarrassed as I know TOS well, in fact I'm a bit of a stickler for them. I should have known better!

Sowwwwwy

JA, MS and MS sister are all considered witnesses. None is a POI or suspect. Do not sleuth them or discuss/post about their social media.

If there was a large stain I would guess it was from urine/feces released soon after death. They didn't find any injuries or signs of trauma on the girl (i.e. blood) so what else could it be?

Plus the stain in and of itself wouldn't mean much especially in a house with a 2 year old. I can't imagine RB allowing the body to lay on the floor for days, folks can say what they like about her but based on the videos she was a bit of a clean freak.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have had to steam clean stains out of the carpet from my kids when all the usual carpet cleaners fail. I think if there is truth to the fact that a large stain was found, they are either certain it's not your typical stain and are thinking it could be bodily fluids/feces or they aren't sure and are just being thorough in their investigation. I also wonder if they sprayed luminol and found parts of the stain that tested positive for blood.

I remember in the CA case they tested the trunk and Dr. Vass from the body farm testified that there were certain compounds present directly resulting from the human decomposition process, so maybe they are going to test for that. I know its a long shot but who knows how certain cases are handled after that high profile case.

If a stain was caused from the body's purging and/or decomp process, I would think there would be an odor, unless maybe there was a bunch of bleach used in one area that was obvious to investigators, or maybe there was blood in the stain that they found if they used luminol in the apartment?

I'm really sorry guys. This is why I try and give only one case my full attention at one time, I have trouble focusing on more than one thing at once and tend to have a brain like a sieve. Got a few cases on the go that I'm very invested in right now. I'm embarrassed as I know TOS well, in fact I'm a bit of a stickler for them. I should have known better!

Sowwwwwy

Been there done that. And I hear ya. When I follow too many cases or life gets busy I struggle switching gears memory wise. I am walking proof post menopausal women lose brain cells LOL It's "The fog" It's all good.

I feel like there are cases everyday like this one, but it's being made into this sensational mystery...hope the sensationalism doesn't ruin the case by providing reasonable doubt scenarios for the defense and putting out all these possibilities for how each defendant could've had nothing to do with it. I feel like the case is being treated differently than all the other similar cases and I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

In no other similar case would people think..maybe the boyfriend is completely innocent and it was all mom. there would be no 500 different theories about what happened.

Just catching up from last nights posts so I apologize for the late response but with all due respect I am going to disagree with your last point. There are so many theories as to what happened for many reasons, which have been pointed out in each of the posts. I think many of us cannot wrap our heads around why RB isn't charged with the same charges as MM and why she is being taken completely at her word, especially when an exact cause of death hasn't been determined which the prosecutor stated in open court. The fact that her parental rights were already terminated on two children, and neighbors and friends have commented on her obvious neglect of Bella and her anger issues, as well as MM's friends comments about the terrible abuse and neglect he witnessed from both RB and MM makes it almost impossible to not discuss other theories that hold RB just as or more culpable for the physical act of murder than MM. To take RB at her word and not even question it would be inappropriate in this case, imo. Who knows what evidence LE has, this hasn't even gone to the grand jury yet.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have had to steam clean stains out of the carpet from my kids when all the usual carpet cleaners fail. I think if there is truth to the fact that a large stain was found, they are either certain it's not your typical stain and are thinking it could be bodily fluids/feces or they aren't sure and are just being thorough in their investigation. I also wonder if they sprayed luminol and found parts of the stain that tested positive for blood.

I remember in the CA case they tested the trunk and Dr. Vass from the body farm testified that there were certain compounds present directly resulting from the human decomposition process, so maybe they are going to test for that. I know its a long shot but who knows how certain cases are handled after that high profile case.

If a stain was caused from the body's purging and/or decomp process, I would think there would be an odor, unless maybe there was a bunch of bleach used in one area that was obvious to investigators, or maybe there was blood in the stain that they found if they used luminol in the apartment?

I question it would be blood. Based on what the ME has reported thus far. It appears to perhaps be a "soft kill". No fractures or evidence of trauma. I tend to think suffocation especially if Bella was truly fussing. Strangulation would show a break in the hyoid bone (sp?) If that stain yields anything I'm thinking a loss off bowel and bladder control? If so it would negate RB's story she was killed in a bedroom. Not sure what else might be learned from that stain forensic wise. Speaking to pre/post mortem. I just wish there was somebody credible in this child's life as this case moves forward. It's going to be tough given all these players lifestyles. Of course I wish this poor little girl never endured a horrible life.

It is a rental place with wall to wall carpeting. The stain was at least a few months old by the time the LE allegedly found it. If it were a sizeable blood stain that would be suspicious, but Bella did not have signs of injury on her body and I just don't see the body lying there for days until things liquified and started leaking fluids BEFORE it was moved into the fridge.

Anyone that has kids/dogs knows that wall to wall carpeting ends up with all sorts of disgusting stains that never go away (even if the carpet looks clean, the pad soaks up stuff and holds it forever).

I personally am not putting much stock in any supposed stain at this point, I could see the police throwing that in to the story to build their case and even to entice a confession (the stain probably does exist, not saying LE is lying, but they may have included it even if it isn't related).

Gov. Baker says he'll seek new protocols to protect children

http://www.whdh.com/story/30091753/gov-baker-says-hell-seek-new-protocols-to-protect-children

Let there be change :please:

This is awesome. This is what is needed to protect children. I hope this revamp changes the priorities of DCF. The focus is now on parental rights when the real focus should be on what is best for the children

DCF also needs a budget increase to give each case and child proper attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi