MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am surprised this wasnt done several days ago. JMO
They probably waited for some of the forensic results to come back before they removed the refrigerator. If it did not have any confirmed bodily fluids etc.. there would be no need to take it. They would have posted an Officer to ensure the chain of custody.

http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...o-found-out-bostons-baby-doe-was-his-daughter

"One person who might have recognized her and spoken up says he never saw the image. Joseph Amoroso, 32, told the Boston Globe that he showed up in Boston several weeks ago hoping to meet his daughter, two-and-a-half year old Bella Bond, for the first time. But the girl’s nervous-looking mother, Rachel Bond, kept telling him Bella was out of the city.

Finally, late last week, she made a horrible allegation: her boyfriend had killed Bella, convinced she was possessed by demons.

Still looking for the link that says exactly when he was in Boston before he came back last week. ; )

IIRC, one of his photos was dated February 2015 and his location as being in the Boston area.

I too, assumed they would have collected these items before now.

So, no deep freezer, just a standard size fridge/freezer. So, their food/drinks were stored with that previous baby's body was. I don't buy that MM didn't know she was in there. Just like I don't but that RB wasn't involved.

These people are sick,

My God. What a deeply, DEEPLY troubling observation. I can't imagine the level of depravity it would take... I just can't imagine and I guess none of us are ever supposed to imagine how someone could ever EVER be involved in something so heinous. This gets worse everyday.
Poor sweet baby girl.

I thought LE had a warrant to enter the residence last Thursday. I agree. Why wait to take the evidence?

Just a guess, but perhaps since no one is living in the apartment, they didn't need to rush it last week?

Also, perhaps they didn't know the fridge story when they first visited the apartment. I'm also thinking they may have brought the dog to the closet to figure out if Bella was in the closet after dying. (In other words, I'm wonder if she died while locked in the closet?)

IDK, of course. JMO

Fridge-removed-from-home-0923-JPG.jpg

State police investigators returned to the home of Bella Bond's mother Wednesday and were seen removing evidence from the Dorchester home.

Detectives were seen removing a refrigerator and mattress from Rachelle Bond's home.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-rem...5443476?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Looks like a rolled up carpet on the lawn?

ETA: Probably not. I'm guessing they wouldn't leave it on the ground like that! What is that - a curb? I can't tell.

http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...o-found-out-bostons-baby-doe-was-his-daughter

"One person who might have recognized her and spoken up says he never saw the image. Joseph Amoroso, 32, told the Boston Globe that he showed up in Boston several weeks ago hoping to meet his daughter, two-and-a-half year old Bella Bond, for the first time. But the girl’s nervous-looking mother, Rachel Bond, kept telling him Bella was out of the city.

Finally, late last week, she made a horrible allegation: her boyfriend had killed Bella, convinced she was possessed by demons.

Still looking for the link that says exactly when he was in Boston before he came back last week. ; )

I'm not sure he would recognize her considering he never met her. But, then again, didn't his mom say she wondered if Baby Doe were Bella? Did bio-dad's mother meet Bella?

Looks like a rolled up carpet on the lawn?

ETA: Probably not. I'm guessing they wouldn't leave it on the ground like that! What is that - a curb? I can't tell.

You can also see it in this pic. It's on either side of the sidewalk. Maybe part of the curb?

image.jpg

I honestly just envision them eating McDonald's in between coming down. I just don't picture RB as the Betty Crocker type. Maybe when she was trying to be mother of the year with her extravagant parties(roll eyes).

Going back many threads ago, RB is 40 and not a young mother yet liked chose the zebra print theme. Some speculated that only young mothers would chose zebra print.

It was a ridiculous assumption to be honest. I don't get that at all. I'm 42 and like animal print.

It was a ridiculous assumption to be honest. I don't get that at all. I'm 42 and like animal print.

Maybe so, but I really don't get the criticism of speculations that happened when people were simply trying to figure the case out. Why go back in time and say "you were so wrong!" when nobody knew the truth? WSers speculate with what is known at the time, and that includes pondering and guessing aloud.

Why pull something from before the case broke open and point out that it was wrong? If we knew the truth from the beginning, we could simply call the police and say, "Go get 40-something druggy mom RB on Maxwell street. Baby Doe is her daughter Bella."

JMO

And am I the only one who thinks that is a sort of reckless way to transport that fridge? Could they not get an enclosed uhaul?!?!

The mattress and fridge have been a major source of discussion. There is more to come and I am confident of that. This arraignment was just the first step, IMO

I have a friend who's 59 and she loves animal prints. She has a cashmere zebra print throw on the back of her leather sectional and leopard print carpeting in her living room.

And am I the only one who thinks that is a sort of reckless way to transport that fridge? Could they not get an enclosed haul?!?!

I know. I almost feel like it's the superintendent of the building removing the stuff instead of LE.

I know. I almost feel like it's the superintendent of the building removing the stuff instead of LE.

Your post makes me think of the super and other residents of the building. This has to be awful for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member