MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am crying. All those stufties. Sugar and spice and everything nice. As it should have been!!!!

I hope the monsters didn't hide drugs in them. LE might cut them up.

Edit. Never-mind. Ones on the street are from the memorial. I'm talking about Bella's left inside the home.

Lol RB's word. Honestly, the baby looks a LOT like JA's mom, imo. Also, the link posted earlier made it sound like JA's mom was present at the delivery? if her name is Patricia Quinn , that is what she said. She also said she phoned DCF about Bella.

Here is the link:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/22/baby-bellas-relatives-plan-public-burial/

Anything i write is just my opinion.

Yep, I think she's claiming to be at Bella's birth, but didn't know she was her grandchild. She wished RB would have given her custody of Bella, but RB avoided her. AND JA is now claiming to have spoken to the child regularly... Bull hockey! He claimed earlier RB cut off contact when they argued about money... pfttt! He's no daddy!

Will the prosecution have to present some evidence on October 20 hearing to the judge? Would they need to have more than the interviews for there to not be an issue by the defense?

Yep, I think she's claiming to be at Bella's birth, but didn't know she was her grandchild. She wished RB would have given her custody of Bella, but RB avoided her. AND JA is now claiming to have spoken to the child regularly... Bull hockey! He claimed earlier RB cut off contact when they argued about money... pfttt! He's no daddy!

I agree. I can't believe he is still supporting RB. Unbelievable.

I have a problem with the claim RB avoided her. I have told all of my children and every other child I love (when things like this come up about other people ) that I do not care how mad you are at me or how mad someone you know is at me, I will sit on your front porch until we work it out. Avoidance is NEVER an option when it comes to someone I love. Period.

Is it normal for the funeral to be public? I thought it was usually the memorial that was public, funeral was private for high profile cases?

Do you happen to know the exact nature of the next hearing? I was under the impression that it was a hearing in front of the grand jury, where formal charges would be presented to the grand jury in order to proceed with criminal prosecution.

I will be curious to find out how much more information is leaked and how much more anecdotal information comes forward. So far, the information from both sources has been conflicting, both within the sources and between them.

I don't know that much about the US system, for instance we don't have grand juries over here (UK). At the arraignment hearing, the October 20th hearing was described as a "Probable Cause hearing", and I was hoping someone here would explain a bit about that to save me looking it up. While they were discussing that next hearing with the judge, they were also talking about the coroner's report, and I think they're hoping to have further information on the COD by them, so my conjecture was that it won't be too different from the arraignment just with more detail on why they want to continue holding these people and to send them to the grand jury? But I presume most of you know far, far more about this stuff than I do! Maybe someone could explain some of this now, as I've seen it asked several times.

Just a quick note to lonetraveler, I know most of you have been through this numerous times with the forum, and I'm a newbie here. But I what I was really trying to say was the key points in my third paragraph, I think that's all they were basing it on for that hearing, possibly the bare minimum they could get away with, and the prosecutor was very careful to be consistent in saying over and over that this was all from Rachelle's accusations during police questioning, not that the state (or Commonwealth was the term used for MA..using the contraction for the state rather than trying to spell it lol) is actually itself alleging those things from evidence collected...that's to come later. The reasons for 'believing' the drug addict liar (RB) are the things in the third paragraph along with someone who was living with MM making that accusation against him, ie, it's not that they're not questioning everything she says, but the accusation alone is enough as long as it goes with the other facts in the case (body, his presence in the apartment being attested to by other sources, etc). If they knew more, then I suspect they were holding it back, but as they've only just removed the fridge and mattress, I don't think they did have very much more forensic evidence to go on at that time? But the accusation of murder, along with the body, was enough for them to hold MM? I don't think they needed anything more than that in order to get the judge's permission to hold him while awaiting the next hearing, even if partly for the reason that he needed holding so he didn't go back on the street and OD on heroin before the next hearing?

Yes, eating McDonald's or just anything to avoid going to the fridge, I'm sure. Out of sight, out of mind... and in delusional denial.
And yes, even before this, never the "Betty Crocker type" is right!

Honestly, I really don't think these kinds of people have any conscience whatsoever. In their sick evil minds they didn't feel bad or feel remorseful that they had a dead baby in their refrigerator. They just went on about their lives as usual. The only thing they really cared about is where their next fix was coming from and to hell with anything or anyone else.

I have a problem with the claim RB avoided her. I have told all of my children and every other child I love (when things like this come up about other people ) that I do not care how mad you are at me or how mad someone you know is at me, I will sit on your front porch until we work it out. Avoidance is NEVER an option when it comes to someone I love. Period.

I agree! RB would have taken money and apparently she was always looking for a babysitter for Bella. However, RB's own sister called her a bully!! RB looks scary and I bet people are/were afraid of her. I bet people didn't push it when she cut them out of her life, even for poor Bella's sake. Biotch be crazy! You would have to walk on eggshells around her. 2-1/2 year-old children don't walk on eggshells! They are full of life and energy! I may be wrong, but I do blame RB more than MM, if he even was involved. I am looking for the article where it says he just lived with RB off and on. It wasn't a permanent place for him. Not saying he didn't participate or wasn't ordered to do something to Bella by RB though. Looking at the stuff from the house, I feel like I have been hit in the gut again! I hate these two people! Strong word, but I am having strong emotions about what happened to Bella!

http://m.telegram.com/section/?template=videodetail&vid=4501747405001&Bella Bond's aunt speaks out

I'll admit that I'm a bit distracted (have surgery scheduled for Friday) and may have missed this but are the charges against the boyfriend based totally upon what Bella's "mom" has told LE and Bio-dad? I'm finding it amazing that both "mom" and boyfriend aren't charged with murder. Bella was in their care, she is dead and disposed of and her death was not reported. Both have different stories and point to the other one. Is there more evidence against the boyfriend that point to him killing Bella or just her word? TIA
Good luck with your surgery Friday. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Is it normal for the funeral to be public? I thought it was usually the memorial that was public, funeral was private for high profile cases?

Hm. I wonder if a lot of money will be given to the grieving family? So much better to have it public so lots of people come and feel generous.

I agree! RB would have taken money and apparently she was always looking for a babysitter for Bella. However, RB's own sister called her a bully!! RB looks scary and I bet people are/were afraid of her. I bet people didn't push it when she cut them out of her life, even for poor Bella's sake. Biotch be crazy! You would have to walk on eggshells around her. 2-1/2 year-old children don't walk on eggshells! They are full of life and energy! I may be wrong, but I do blame RB more than MM, if he even was involved. I am looking for the article where it says he just lived with RB off and on. It wasn't a permanent place for him. Not saying he didn't participate or wasn't ordered to do something to Bella by RB though. Looking at the stuff from the house, I feel like I have been hit in the gut again! I hate these two people! Strong word, but I am having strong emotions about what happened to Bella!

http://m.telegram.com/section/?template=videodetail&vid=4501747405001&Bella Bond's aunt speaks out

The sister looks very sweet, kind and normal. She doesn't have evil reptilian eyes like RB. Maybe they have different fathers?

The sister looks very sweet, kind and normal. She doesn't have evil reptilian eyes like RB. Maybe they have different fathers?

I know. And her skin is nice, not like RB's scaly face. If ANYONE was possessed it is RB! She looks like a devil! I would be surprised to find a pointed tail stuffed in her pants. All she needs is a pitchfork to match the hoodie.

Tamara Bond seems like a sweet women. Sounds like it was hell growing up with RB. She knows, she's seen it with her own eyes and tears what RB is capable of.

Capturegirl (@jenyp): https://twitter.com/jenyp?s=09

At Bella Bond memorial w/ @Bward3. The people of Boston clearly hold her memory close in their hearts. #fox25 http://t.co/b9WfxhoVa4

916524796636b877236f3eb9f954c9cb.jpg

That is beautiful! Thanks for posting it.

Sigh... I'm going against my own gut here and my rant on JA, but after a lot of research on him, he does actually seem like he did make attempts to contact Bella and contact DCF and was working on a better life for himself.

Did he actually TRY in the bad situation that was RB and now is thrown in front of cameras and saying things that make him look worse?

I'm questioning my own judgement on this opinion, but something is telling me, yes, he's had issues and has had some bad moments, but maybe he's not quite as bad as I originally thought.

I'm thinking he bought RB's story hook, line and sinker and I expect genuine back peddling from him soon.

Feel free to tear me apart for this... I would! lol lol lol

After years of watching the show 'Intervention' ... absolutely, drug addicts personalities change and for the worse. They LIVE for their next fix. And when they don't get it they are horribly angry with
those that are the closest to them.

Just look at RB's face. You see years and years of drug abuse. She looks wayyyyyyy older than 40.

Thanks, osu, for that link.

When Bella's Godmother left the Hearing screaming....was that directed right at RB or both. Thoughts.

AND I asked this earlier ... does anyone know if those Billboards are still up in Boston?
I was hoping the city might replace them with a RIP BELLA.

I don't disagree with you about drug addicts at all, but the sister makes it sound like RB was ALWAYS like this, even as a child. Sociopath, anyone?

I don't know that much about the US system, for instance we don't have grand juries over here (UK). At the arraignment hearing, the October 20th hearing was described as a "Probable Cause hearing", and I was hoping someone here would explain a bit about that to save me looking it up. While they were discussing that next hearing with the judge, they were also talking about the coroner's report, and I think they're hoping to have further information on the COD by them, so my conjecture was that it won't be too different from the arraignment just with more detail on why they want to continue holding these people and to send them to the grand jury? But I presume most of you know far, far more about this stuff than I do! Maybe someone could explain some of this now, as I've seen it asked several times.

Amonet, you did a great job with your explanation of what occurred at the arraignment. Actually, here in the states, it can sometimes differ from state to state, but for the most part the same. Yes, It is called the Great Commonwealth of Massachusetts as you will hear it called before court when this finally gets there, and if it is streamed (hopefully!). But that is a LONG way off.

There will be many hearings as this goes along, and many will be delayed to a later date. They are still investigating the crime scene, etc., and are waiting for a COD from the coroner, which may take a while as he/she also considers evidence that LE comes up with, especially with a deteriorated body. After the investigation is complete, LE works with the prosecution team and their case is presented to a grand jury, which will vote to what charges will be formally made against the defendants. Then there are MANY hearings prior to trial of what evidence can & cannot be presented. Then the real trial.

Hope this help a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member