MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who's 59 and she loves animal prints. She has a cashmere zebra print throw on the back of her leather sectional and leopard print carpeting in her living room.

Exactly. I am old and detest animal prints, but did so even in my 20's.

That sort of taste is not necessarily telling in regards to age.

ETA: I also hate purple,so it is not a moral stance on animal rights or anything. I just don't like animal prints or the color purple. Never have.

I know. And her skin is nice, not like RB's scaly face. If ANYONE was possessed it is RB! She looks like a devil! I would be surprised to find a pointed tail stuffed in her pants. All she needs is a pitchfork to match the hoodie.

The face of evil
4ef53bd1a4eb10a6053409750f1f014f.jpg

That is beautiful! Thanks for posting it.

Are those fake hands or is that shot a a weird angle? Either way it looks very creepy and not lovely. A bloody red heart in pallid, dismembered hands? Ewwww!

No only pure evil, but ROUGH as can be.

Tore up and beat all to HELL rough. IMO

This woman is years younger than me and I ain't no beauty queen, but DAYUM. That is some hard living.

Poor Bella and this monster's other abused kids. At least they escaped with their lives.

I really want to hit her. Hard.

People Magazine reports Heroin not Meth. as her drug.

Tore up and beat all to HELL rough. IMO

This woman is years younger than me and I ain't no beauty queen, but DAYUM. That is some hard living.

Poor Bella and this monster's other abused kids. At least they escaped with their lives.

I really want to hit her. Hard.

Rough and tore up is about it. Man. I'm about the same age and she looks terrible. Then again I don't use heroin and I work out nearly every day, so that's helped my complexion, IMO. But it's not just that. Those eyes. Such evilness there. I'd say more of a heroin face than a meth face, meth tears you up even more, heroin just does, kind of, that, especially to the complexion. Meth would be more sunken in, lots of times with lesions where they pick at their skin. I knew a girl on meth before it started getting all the publicity and we couldn't figure out wtf was going on with her. Always picking her skin, saying there were bugs on her, etc... We finally put 2 and 2 together a few years later when they started to really talk about the growing meth problem.

I honestly don't think I've seen anyone with a more evil face , that poor baby girl must have been terrified when her mother had that look ,

Yes, I agree. She is terrifying. Weren't there a couple of things about her making a mess, implying the mother got very angry about that? Imagine that was the face every time you made a mess, even accidentally, as kids do. Bleh. Sad.

I wondered for a minute too if Rachelle and Tamara (the sister in the video) had a different father but then thought probably not since they both have the last name Bond. I guess the mom could have remarried and changed T's last name (I'm assuming she is older, even though her skin is much better than Rachelle's, I guess it's the hair), but that's somewhat unusual unless something had happened to her father. I wonder if RB's parents are still married. Seems I've only heard the maternal grandmother referred to re: the adoption of one of RB's other kids, not "maternal grandparents". It's nothing important, I was just curious.

That picture of RB :O

Her compared to her sister should be used as an anti drug campaign. The path of the wicked is not an easy or gentle road. It's sad that any person would choose that life for themselves.

I have a question. Did the fact that the baby was stored in a refrigerator just come up when RB confessed or was this suspected by LE when the baby was found? The reason i ask is because an early report that i have read said they thought she hadnt been dead very long and in fact they surmised she had been alive as recently as the weekend before her body was found. So, if we believe RB when she says the baby died around May 29th and the early reports from the beginning of July said they thought she may have been alive until a few days before her body was found.. then she had to be refrigerated. JMO

Was a refrigerator or freezer ever mentioned as a possibility in the news prior to RB speaking out last week? Thanks.

I have a question. Did the fact that the baby was stored in a refrigerator just come up when RB confessed or was this suspected by LE when the baby was found? The reason i ask is because an early report that i have read said they thought she hadnt been dead very long and in fact they surmised she had been alive as recently as the weekend before her body was found. So, if we believe RB when she says the baby died around May 29th and the early reports from the beginning of July said they thought she may have been alive until a few days before her body was found.. then she had to be refrigerated. JMO

Was a refrigerator or freezer ever mentioned as a possibility in the news prior to RB speaking out last week? Thanks.

Nope, the first we ever heard of that was after we learned it was Bella. I believe RB told that to bio-father, correct me if I'm wrong.

I just had a horrid thought. JA came to Boston to see his Daughter for the first time. Spends 24 hours by water with RB. Finds out Bella is dead. He grieves and is not in the right state of mind RB manipulates him into having sex with her while he's vulnerable in order to get pregnant to give him another child and for her to start receiving welfare again. OMG. Is this possible???????

I just had a horrid thought. JA came to Boston to see his Daughter for the first time. Spends 24 hours by water with RB. Finds out Bella is dead. He grieves and is not in the right state of mind RB manipulates him into having sex with her while he's vulnerable in order to get pregnant to give him another child and for her to start receiving welfare again. OMG. Is this possible???????

He was actually there before for a visit left and came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019