MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but heroin may have been a recent thing due to MM.

Also her house is very clean in all of the photos -- meth users often fixate on cleaning house (they have lots of energy and obsess over repetitive tasks).
She has previous arrests for heroin & cocaine. Wouldn't surprise me if meth was a drug of choice as well, it seems she had many drugs of choice.

Jesus what the **** is wrong with ALL these people? The mother, the babysitters, Rachelle (though that somewhat explains (NOT EXCUSES) how she turned to drugs and treated her daughter the same way. Some people just learn from abuse, while others will go the complete opposite to spare their children the pain they went through. I too would like to know how on earth this woman got custody of the older child. Was the abuse never reported? I hope the mother is not treating the grandson (now her son, I guess) in the same manner she treated those girls.

So much this^^^. If you are abused, you have two choices- continue the pattern of abuse or go the complete other way. Sadly, it looks like this is a pattern that is a continuation. Makes sense now why the grandmother said she gave up the second child for adoption bc CPS was " asking too many questions" that always struck me as odd, now I know why.
When and how to stop this vicious cycle of abuse is what truly needs to be focused on by CPS type agencies. Course, nobody can predict the future but my God, how many other little babies will have to go through so much pain before something changes?

Are those fake hands or is that shot a a weird angle? Either way it looks very creepy and not lovely. A bloody red heart in pallid, dismembered hands? Ewwww!

To be fair somebody placed that there for Bella to honour her memory and I think it's disrespectful to scorn it even if it's not something you would have chosen.

Reserve your scorn for the people who murdered her or neglected her in life not those who are trying to remember her in death.

Just my opinion of course

Are those fake hands or is that shot a a weird angle? Either way it looks very creepy and not lovely. A bloody red heart in pallid, dismembered hands? Ewwww!

I agree.. Kind of freaked me out when I saw it. The gesture was nice.. But I think they could have chosen something slightly different.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

So much this^^^. If you are abused, you have two choices- continue the pattern of abuse or go the complete other way. Sadly, it looks like this is a pattern that is a continuation. Makes sense now why the grandmother said she gave up the second child for adoption bc CPS was " asking too many questions" that always struck me as odd, now I know why.
When and how to stop this vicious cycle of abuse is what truly needs to be focused on by CPS type agencies. Course, nobody can predict the future but my God, how many other little babies will have to go through so much pain before something changes?

Yeah that does make sense as to why she would say they were asking too many questions.

We don't really know that. CPS had been called twice for Bella (and both times the investigation was closed). It is possible the sister or someone else DID try but they realized it was pointless.

So far we have JA calling for those 2 times, and JA's mother saying she called for those 2 times. Before we are done, half of Boston is going to claim they called. I am not going to imagine this aunt called. Someone called.. not everyone..and this aunt never said she called. NO ONE wanted to get involved.. hell, DCF didnt want to be involved. JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

So far we have JA calling for those 2 times, and JA's mother saying she called for those 2 times. Before we are done, half of Boston is going to claim they called. I am not going to imagine this aunt called. Someone called.. not everyone..and this aunt never said she called. NO ONE wanted to get involved.. hell, DCF didnt want to be involved. JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

Sad fact is many drug addicts just keep having more kids. The first couple of kids can be adopted by family or whatever to save them, but often if they just keep spewing out more the family can't cope. They don't want to deal with the addict and they can't continue to worry about the endless stream of kids the addict pumps out.

Obviously that was the case with RBs mother since the woman claimed she never knew Bella existed.

IMO the best answer would be to entice the addicts into getting their tubes tied in exchange for a lighter sentence, course that would be considered "biased". The whole system is designed to ENCOURAGE unfit individuals to have kids since children come with gov benefits, section 8 housing, EBT cards etc...

I saw that when her FB was still up. It was talked about quite a lot on the last thread. I can honestly say I've posted similar memes. It would be a joke or possibly a reaction to my daughter's abusive boyfriend, but there would be no malicious thought behind it. There probably wasn't at the time she posted it either, but it hindsight it sure says a lot.

Guys, please remember we're not supposed to sleuth JA on public media or at least don't post about it here if you do. We don't want this thread shut down.

I saw that when her FB was still up. It was talked about quite a lot on the last thread. I can honestly say I've posted similar memes. It would be a joke or possibly a reaction to my daughter's abusive boyfriend, but there would be no malicious thought behind it. There probably wasn't at the time she posted it either, but it hindsight it sure says a lot.

In hindsight it was a really sick joke, and the joke is on RB.

She bragged she "knew how to hide a body"? Apparently she doesn't know how which is why she is one of the most hated women in America.

Sad fact is many drug addicts just keep having more kids. The first couple of kids can be adopted by family or whatever to save them, but often if they just keep spewing out more the family can't cope. They don't want to deal with the addict and they can't continue to worry about the endless stream of kids the addict pumps out.

Obviously that was the case with RBs mother since the woman claimed she never knew Bella existed.

IMO the best answer would be to entice the addicts into getting their tubes tied in exchange for a lighter sentence, course that would be considered "biased". The whole system is designed to ENCOURAGE unfit individuals to have kids since children come with gov benefits, section 8 housing, EBT cards etc...

BBM

Oh yeah, that is what she is going to claim, anyway. She certainly doesnt want people adding her to the list of those who knew about RB and her abusive ways and did nothing either. According to RB's sister, their mom is an engineer, so she must have some smarts.... and was abusive towards them when they were growing up. She took in one kid and not the other. I do not believe she didnt know about Bella.. things get out.. people carry stories..and surely the mom could have seen RB's SM stuff. Dealing with addicts can be exhausting, i am sure. Easier, really, to write them off, turn a blind eye, and move on with your own life. THERE ARE NO HEROES IN THIS SAGA. NOT ONE. JMO

Anything I write is just my opinion

She took in one kid and not the other.

The first two kids were taken away from RB at different times, so it wasn't like the Grandmother said "I'll take this one but not that one". Supposedly the grandmother stopped pursuing custody of the second child because CPS "asked too many questions" which wouldn't make sense if GM tried to get custody of both at once.

Plus the kids are often really messed up and may have serious long term behavioral problems even if they are adopted at a young age.

For those of you implying she was living the high life on welfare, has it even been said she had these benefits? The wait list in mass for section 8 is more than 4 years long. There is paperwork that must been done to even stay on the wait list. For food stamps she maybe would have realistically received $150-200/m but probably even less. You also have to go through not only paperwork but dealing w paternity issues. The state goes after the other parent when you file, unless the other parent is paying a reasonable documented amount of support.
I understand that there are people that have found ways to cheat the system but these are typically career criminals that are receiving benefits under many different social security #, not washed up drug addicts. Welfare is not the walk in the park hay day so many people think it to be. Again, I understand there is fraud but in the average person receiving benefits for themselves and 1 child it's not getting you that far.

For those of you implying she was living the high life on welfare, has it even been said she had these benefits? The wait list in mass for section 8 is more than 4 years long. There is paperwork that must been done to even stay on the wait list. For food stamps she maybe would have realistically received $150-200/m but probably even less. You also have to go through not only paperwork but dealing w paternity issues. The state goes after the other parent when you file, unless the other parent is paying a reasonable documented amount of support.
I understand that there are people that have found ways to cheat the system but these are typically career criminals that are receiving benefits under many different social security #, not washed up drug addicts. Welfare is not the walk in the park hay day so many people think it to be. Again, I understand there is fraud but in the average person receiving benefits for themselves and 1 child it's not getting you that far.

Definitely not killing it by the books... SNAP benefits would have been somewhere around $357 for her and Bella. TAFDC (welfare) $478 since she was in subsidized housing. http://www.masslegalhelp.org/income-benefits/eligibility-benefits-families-with-children

Definitely not killing it by the books... SNAP benefits would have been somewhere around $357 for her and Bella. TAFDC (welfare) $478 since she was in subsidized housing. http://www.masslegalhelp.org/income-benefits/eligibility-benefits-families-with-children

Just asking out of curiosity... Do we know for a fact she had all or any of these benefits? Is there a link? In my state if you have a drug conviction or any felony you can't get any benefits including EBT or housing.... WIC is avail for their kids, but that is all.

We know she was living in a tent when Bella was conceived and in a family shelter at some point because a former family shelter occupant was on TV and said she knew both RB and Bella from that place. She may have been collecting SSDI for her bi polar disorder or just welfare and food stamps. i think your 200 a month for food stamps is low. I am going to add that she was probably getting WIC and a myriad of other social service both government and private that we may not even know exists. She prostituted herself when necessary, could afford cigarettes and a smart phone and those fees. She may have been combining her benefits with those of her BF.

The baby was clean, dressed appropriately and there was money for presents.. wherever that came from. https://service.hhs.state.ma.us/screening/ScreeningWelcome_input

Here are the snap (food stamp) limits for my state. Mass may be different.

SNAP Benefit Amounts
As of October 1, 2014, the maximum SNAP benefit amounts are listed in the table below. The maximum benefit amounts are effective indefinitely.
For a household of: the maximum SNAP benefit is:
1​
$194 monthly
2 $357 monthly
3$511 monthly
4$649 monthly
For more information about income limits and benefit amounts

I certainly do not think she was living the high life.. but compared to many she seemed to have the necessities and some money for extras. i agree with you that the state screens for paternity but i suppose she can say I dont know.. i was a prostitute.. and that doesnt mean the baby isnt going to eat. None of this matters anyway.. she was probably in the best position she had been in for awhile. She was incapable of making rational, loving, caring, responsible life choices.MOO.

Anything I write is just my opinion.

sorry the table didnt show up.. Max for snap in my state for 2 people is 357 a month

Just asking out of curiosity... Do we know for a fact she had all or any of these benefits? Is there a link? In my state if you have a drug conviction or any felony you can't get any benefits including EBT or housing.... WIC is avail for their kids, but that is all.

We know that the apartment she was living in was government housing. But everything else is pretty much assumption since with no employment and no windfall from the family, and she never had a man around long enough to be a sugar daddy... so for me, yes... an assumption that she was getting assistance.

I was thinking that she may have posted it about JA, since that was somewhere around the time when he was back in town. Perhaps he was trying to see Bella. Or perhaps there were others threatening DCF on her (she had a fight with Godmother on 3/12? and a fight with her sister at some point). Then again, she could have been referring to her drug family. Who knows with that one.

In hindsight it was a really sick joke, and the joke is on RB.

She bragged she "knew how to hide a body"? Apparently she doesn't know how which is why she is one of the most hated women in America.

The meme in and of itself is weird, but I wouldn't consider it as anything serious EXCEPT RB herself typed with her own hands: "That's right! Keep effing with "MY FAMILY"!!! Get it together!"

To me, that is a threat to someone, her sister, her friends, someone she felt threatened by that might report her to CPS. She didn't name anyone specifically, but I have an idea that whomever that post was for saw it and backed off from RB. She's a bully! A scary bully!

Here's what her own sister said when she visited RB:

"Then, **** (the sister) went back to visit her sister in mid-January (2015)."

“It was just her and I – she was sporadic,” ****** (sister) said. “I didn’t think she was treating Bella right. She was yelling at her.”

On that visit, ****** (RB's sister) said her sister scared her when she followed her around while pounding her open hand with a hammer.

“I went outside to smoke and when I came in, her demeanor had changed,” she said. “She was literally walking around the table following me while she was pounding her hand with the hammer. I don’t know why.”

That was the last time ****** (RB's sister) saw her sister and Bella, she said."

http://m.telegram.com/article/20150922/NEWS/150929698

Sister also says Bella was NOT speaking - not even small words like: go, walk, or mama.

I wish the sister had called CPS relentlessly. I know she was scared of RB, but just be persistent people! PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member