MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His article talks about how RB and her sister Tamara were abused by their mother and babysitters.

I wonder how the mother got custody of RB's child.

http://m.telegram.com/article/20150922/NEWS/150929698

Jesus what the **** is wrong with ALL these people? The mother, the babysitters, Rachelle (though that somewhat explains (NOT EXCUSES) how she turned to drugs and treated her daughter the same way. Some people just learn from abuse, while others will go the complete opposite to spare their children the pain they went through. I too would like to know how on earth this woman got custody of the older child. Was the abuse never reported? I hope the mother is not treating the grandson (now her son, I guess) in the same manner she treated those girls.

I just had a horrid thought. JA came to Boston to see his Daughter for the first time. Spends 24 hours by water with RB. Finds out Bella is dead. He grieves and is not in the right state of mind RB manipulates him into having sex with her while he's vulnerable in order to get pregnant to give him another child and for her to start receiving welfare again. OMG. Is this possible???????

I can only hope if that did happen she did not end up pregnant. She's getting older and is addicted to drugs, hopefully that will decrease the chance of her getting pregnant if they did get it on. Plus there are only a few days in the month she would be fertile, hopefully they didn't make it in that window. If she did get pregnant by some disastrous alignment of the stars, hopefully she'll be in jail and the child will be taken from her immediately at birth.

I am astounded if JA had sex with her and did not use protection. Disease center.

His article talks about how RB and her sister Tamara were abused by their mother and babysitters.

I wonder how the mother got custody of RB's child.

Interesting! She thinks her sister is responsible for Bella's death. She thinks rachelle is lying about Matthew. she feels the same as me. I think he's taking the fall for rachelle- at least for now.

Tamara Bond seems like a sweet women. Sounds like it was hell growing up with RB. She knows, she's seen it with her own eyes and tears what RB is capable of.

Agreed. She seems kind and level headed. I'm sure her kindness made rachelle seethe

Her pad was a shooting gallery. Watch.
And actually lived or stayed there (voluntarily). Though he would not confirm this. NG directly asked why he left but he would not comment directly. The clip was about 5 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“In recent years, Rachelle would yell at Bella constantly, Tamera said, and would allegedly hide physical abuse of her.
The last time Tamera said she saw Bella and Rachelle was in January at Rachelle’s Dorchester apartment. The two women and Bella were the only ones there at the time. When Tamera went outside to have a cigarette, she said Bella started screaming. Tamera said she was worried that her sister had physically hurt the child and had hid it as their mother allegedly did to them when they were children."

Yet she did nothing. She already knew that RB had lost 2 children to DCF and was doing drugs. SMH at this freak show.

“In recent years, Rachelle would yell at Bella constantly, Tamera said, and would allegedly hide physical abuse of her.
The last time Tamera said she saw Bella and Rachelle was in January at Rachelle’s Dorchester apartment. The two women and Bella were the only ones there at the time. When Tamera went outside to have a cigarette, she said Bella started screaming. Tamera said she was worried that her sister had physically hurt the child and had hid it as their mother allegedly did to them when they were children."

Yet she did nothing.

i agree.. RB had 2 kids besides Bella.. RB's mother took one.. the other one was adopted out to a non family member.. reportedly a teacher. There is no kindness in anyone associated with this crowd. They are all unstable. JMO Some just have heads that appear more human than others..MOO

Anything i write is Just my opinion.

Yet she did nothing. She already knew that RB had lost 2 children to DCF and was doing drugs. SMH at this freak show.

Tamera failed Bella too. What a shame so many people knew she was not capable of parenting but yet no one saved her.

Why wasn't this lowlife sterilized?

I'm more concerned with what she wrote about "*advertiser censored**ing with my family" than the meme itself. I'm sure I've posted stuff on my page in jest that would look bad if I ended up doing something horrible. But I won't do anything horrible so I don't worry about it, lol. I think one of my friends actually posted the same thing and she is vegan and an animal activist and she wouldn't hurt a fly. Of course it takes on a more ominous tone considering what RB actually did. I just wonder what she was talking about with her comment.

I'm more concerned with what she wrote about "*advertiser censored**ing with my family" than the meme itself. I'm sure I've posted stuff on my page in jest that would look bad if I ended up doing something horrible. But I won't do anything horrible so I don't worry about it, lol. I think one of my friends actually posted the same thing and she is vegan and an animal activist and she wouldn't hurt a fly. Of course it takes on a more ominous tone considering what RB actually did. I just wonder what she was talking about with her comment.

I know. Must be drug paranoia. They think everybody is after them. It is strange she ended up doing what she posted, freaky.

She told JA MM would not let her make any calls but yet she had no problem posting on FB. I'm sure she could have asked for help on FB if she really wanted to but she wanted to keep Bella hidden as long as she could and hopefully eventually everyone would forget about her and stop looking.

She told JA MM would not let her make any calls but yet she had no problem posting on FB. I'm sure she could have asked for help on FB if she really wanted to but she wanted to keep Bella hidden as long as she could and hopefully eventually everyone would forget about her and stop looking.

It's been reported that the Facebook post stopped sometime in April.

Anyone know if JA was in Boston at the end of May???

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Mid February then back mid August. I'm not good at timelines. Been trying to look for links that say he knew for a week and didn't go to authorities. I'm also trying to fix the iOs 9 upgrade to I'm not getting far.

People Magazine reports Heroin not Meth. as her drug.

True, but heroin may have been a recent thing due to MM.

Also her house is very clean in all of the photos -- meth users often fixate on cleaning house (they have lots of energy and obsess over repetitive tasks).

We don't really know that. CPS had been called twice for Bella (and both times the investigation was closed). It is possible the sister or someone else DID try but they realized it was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019