MA MA - Caleigh Harrison, 2, Rockport, 19 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dog Leads Police To Area of Interest In Caleigh Search

Snip:
"Today’s operation is prompted by a private citizen’s golden retriever, who had a strong reaction to something in a very specific area of the beach yesterday afternoon. Rockport and State Police responded to the area where the dog was digging late Thursday afternoon, located along the waterline near Saratoga Creek, but we were hindered in our effort by the incoming tide."

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/31004027/detail.htmlhttp://

Quick off-hand scenario...
maybe nothing - food for thought.

The perfect crime transpires
from a successful abduction
as police scour the ocean.
The man described by the daughter
returns to the water
and puts the pieces of the puzzle
where MSM instructs him to.
Caleigh is found but
the 4 year old tells the truth
and the scruffy over-weight guy
remains a mystery.
That would be devastating.
ME better rule out foul play
even if she is recovered from the water.
I assume they would.

I think its pretty clear for a ME to tell if someone drowned or was put in the water after the fact.

I think its pretty clear for a ME to tell if someone drowned or was put in the water after the fact.

yes -
for whatever reason
I felt the need to state the obvious.
There are more devious and atrocious measures
that would debunk the before / after water placement.
I am gonna choose not to interpret them in text
cuz frankly I don't want think too much on it.

Hoping today is a peaceful recovery
and the result of a simple and tragic accident.
This loss doesn't need the burden
of outside influences.

yes -
for whatever reason
I felt the need to state the obvious.
There are more devious and atrocious measures
that would debunk the before / after water placement.
I am gonna choose not to interpret them in text
cuz frankly I don't want think too much on it.

Agreed. Hoping to get some answers today, even if they are the obvious.

State Police are on the local news right now. They used two backhoes and dogs to help sniff for evidence. They dug for about half an hour until the tide came back in. They said they did a very thorough job and that the dogs did not alert to anything suspicious and they found nothing in their digging. So sad. Was hoping for some resolution.

I walk my dogs on the beach everyday and am around other dogs on the beach. They ALWAYS go crazy over scents on the beach..there is lots of them.....unless the dog was trained to a scent it really is a completely normal behavior that most dogs do each time on the beach.

IMHO, something's not right about all of this. Maybe it's just their personality types or something, but normally I would not believe either of these parents on their word only. I know that's not helpful to the poor family if they are completely innocent, and I'm terribly sorry about that! I hope they don't read sleuthing of this incident.

If anything else is going on, though, Caleigh deserves anyone who needs punishing to be punished. I pray that whatever should happen does happen.

I do believe it could have been an accident! I'm just not confident enough, and unfortunately there are other theoretical possibilities.

Lizzie, 4, wasn’t talking in the beginning, but her parents said she is now sharing more details of the day she said her 2-year-old sister was abducted.

“At first it was the mean guy and then she got into detail about black shorts, he was smoking a cigarette, he had facial hair,” Anthony Harrison, the girls’ father, said.

Lizzie even drew a picture of the man she said took her little sister.

Snipped: http://www.wtma.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29843597

New picture of Caleigh..

abc_gma_caleigh_harrison_jt_120505_wblog1.jpg

From: http://www.wtma.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29843597

Lizzie, 4, wasn’t talking in the beginning, but her parents said she is now sharing more details of the day she said her 2-year-old sister was abducted.

“At first it was the mean guy and then she got into detail about black shorts, he was smoking a cigarette, he had facial hair,” Anthony Harrison, the girls’ father, said.

Lizzie even drew a picture of the man she said took her little sister.

I find the description of the "mean guy" to be suspect. She's a 4 year-old girl who used descriptive words that would indicate "meanness": black shorts (note the color; often in mythology and story-telling, the color black = evil; even children know this), facial hair (indicates shadiness or deceptiveness), and smoking a cigarette (that's bad behavior to a 4 year-old). I think she described what was in her mind a "mean man" after hearing some kind of prompt (however innocently given) about the possibility of there being a man on the beach who took her sister. Personally, I don't give the sister's description much credence. I wish I could.

http://www.wtma.com/rssItem.asp?feed...temid=29843597

Quick post. What boggles my mind... other than all the obvious... on NG the mother stated the 4 yr old was standing there and no Caleigh. I'm paraphrasing, but the mother said she asked the child "where's Caleigh" and got no response.

I'm a stepmother of two. They were older when I "got" them, so I haven't had toddler experience other than my grandchildren. But... that said.. if my daughter just disappeared and my other daughter doesn't answer... not a point in a direction, no response at all... I'm sorry but I would never just settle for that. The ONLY witness the mother had was her older daughter. If the older girl was playing, had her back turned, what have you, she could still indicate she didn't SEE what happened.

How could you be content (and I am only speaking of the mother's statement on NG) with just nothing from the older daughter???

as always MOO

Quick post. What boggles my mind... other than all the obvious... on NG the mother stated the 4 yr old was standing there and no Caleigh. I'm paraphrasing, but the mother said she asked the child "where's Caleigh" and got no response.

I'm a stepmother of two. They were older when I "got" them, so I haven't had toddler experience other than my grandchildren. But... that said.. if my daughter just disappeared and my other daughter doesn't answer... not a point in a direction, no response at all... I'm sorry but I would never just settle for that. The ONLY witness the mother had was her older daughter. If the older girl was playing, had her back turned, what have you, she could still indicate she didn't SEE what happened.

How could you be content (and I am only speaking of the mother's statement on NG) with just nothing from the older daughter???

as always MOO

The article upthread quotes the older daughter as saying, "Caleigh's gone" with her arms out. This is consistent to me with the sister not seeing anything. Like many others on here, I'm having a hard time believing the sister's story about the man. The little girl is probably terrified and wants to make it better.

I agree... I just can't help my hinky meter going off. So much of it doesn't make sense to me. I pray she is alive and all right, and barring that, I pray she is at peace and will come home to her family no matter what.

Praying is about all we can do, and I will do that gladly for Caleigh and all the missing.

I agree... I just can't help my hinky meter going off. So much of it doesn't make sense to me. I pray she is alive and all right, and barring that, I pray she is at peace and will come home to her family no matter what.

Praying is about all we can do, and I will do that gladly for Caleigh and all the missing.

Have put in bold the words of yours that so apply to Caleigh, and many other missing loved ones.

Started out thinking that something had to be 'hinky' with Caleigh's disappearance. Now, after breaking down then putting back together all aspects of the mother's behavior that day.....don't think her behavior was out of norm with her life.

Am thinking now that Caleigh went into the water by moving in a manner I have seen my children/grandchildren move. When Allison turned her back to climb over the cement wall...Caleigh moved backwards to see her mom, the sand caved way, and she fell backwards into the Saratoga Creek outlet to the ocean.

If both Allison and Caleigh moved simultaneously....than from what I've gathered re currents in area, and taking into account her small stature, Caleigh could have disappeared from sight within seconds of that simultaneous move. Allison would have had to turn immediately around to see Caleigh disappear.

Caleigh's sister may have also been looking up, or playing in the sand. If Caleigh was behind her, the child would not have seen a fall. A splash would not have been heard any differently than the water splashing upon the rocks. Doubt even if Caleigh was able to yell, she would have been heard.

Strangest thing is I'd rather think Allison was guilty of something....then believe Caleigh died simply because she wanted to keep her mom in sight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back