GUILTY MA - Colleen Ritzer, 24, brutally murdered, Danvers, 22 Oct 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger against his mother then? The teacher could have triggered his anger IMO. Based on this article posted by i.b.nora.

Even as his mother prepared to drive the family back to her home state of Massachusetts in a beat-up van with no air conditioning, Philip Chism held out hope that she would reconsider, friends and neighbors said Friday. Their interviews shed light on the lanky teenager’s life before coming to Danvers, and the distress the move may have caused.

Did he have any other behavioural problems at his new school? It seems everything was great back in Tennessee.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...her-slaying/YUYYkOkVYUfk82VZpxQPBM/story.html

Everything was great in his new school also until it wasn't.

ami, Box cutters are a very efficient ans very deadly weapons, as we learned from 09/11/2001.

Yeah I would think they would be very efficient if the plan was to cut someone's throat too. Unlike in the movies a shallow cut throat does NOT cause a fatal bleed out, it supposedly takes quite a bit of pressure to get through the muscles and tendons on the side of the neck and reach the jugular, a box cutter would be a very efficient tool for that.

Yeah I would think they would be very efficient if the plan was to cut someone's throat too. Unlike in the movies a shallow cut throat does NOT cause a fatal bleed out, it supposedly takes quite a bit of pressure to get through the muscles and tendons on the side of the neck and reach the jugular, a box cutter would be a very efficient tool for that.

I wonder how a 14 year old would know how much pressure it would take to cut someone's throat and the relative efficiency in cutting through muscles and tendons of a box cutter versus a knife. I mean is this common knowledge to a 14 year old?

'So, PC did cover CR's body in leaves'...A little info slowly seeps out..

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-school-slaying-struggling-to-understand?lite

Mother of teen accused in Danvers high school slaying 'struggling to understand'

According to a law enforcement source, a surveillance camera at the school caught the suspect following Ritzer into the bathroom, then again as he left covered in blood.

The law enforcement source told NBC News that Ritzer’s body was wheeled out of the school in a recycling bin, where it was then dumped and covered with leaves. The suspect allegedly changed his clothes after the killing and went to the movies, according to the source.

The judge ordered a psych evaluation, correct? I will be very interested to hear the outcome. I hope PC won't be able to go for an insanity defense. The fact that he wore gloves, brought a change of clothes and moved/hid her body should be enough to show that he knew what he was doing was wrong. At least I hope it shows enough consciousness of guilt.

https://twitter.com/msritzermath/

Colleen Ritzer ‏@msritzermath 11 Sep
Thoughts also for police/fire departments and medical staff for their heroic efforts. #alwaysremember #september11

Colleen Ritzer ‏@msritzermath 11 Sep
Always thinking of the innocent victims of 9/11 and the loved ones left behind who live in their light every day.

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x934966881/No-one-knows-why

No one knows why'...

Rania Rhaddaoui, a classmate at Danvers High, said Chism was quiet, and she never saw him raise his hand in math class. She said they were also in the same history class, where he told classmates he spoke three languages: English, Portuguese and Japanese.

A school official in Clarksville, Tenn., a city of about 140,000 about 50 miles northwest of Nashville, said Chism attended Rossview Middle School for three years and graduated eighth grade last May. He attended school in Boca Raton, Fla., in fifth grade, and Burt Elementary School in Clarksville in fourth grade, said Elsie Shelton, chief communications officer for the Clarksville-Montgomery County School System.

Mark Nolan coached Chism on a travel soccer team in Clarksville for two years. He said Chism did not stand out beyond being a talented young player in love with the Beautiful Game.
He said Chism was very passionate about the game, which he dove into out of admiration for a relative who played soccer professionally in Brazil.

A box cutter is well known for its very sharp edge. I have one for self protection.

Been researching PC on multiple Clarksville, TN, Boca Raton, FL, and Danver, MA, local forums and ms media sites...
Imo, PC's mom, who is from Brazil, and CR could virtually be identical twins in appearance..

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x134...ine-Church-for-funeral-Mass-of-Colleen-Ritzer

Mourners fill St. Augustine Church for funeral Mass of Colleen Ritzer
By Bill Kirk
The Salem News

ANDOVER — More than 1,000 people filled St. Augustine Church on Essex Street this morning for the funeral Mass of Colleen Ritzer, murdered last week, allegedly by one of her students at Danvers High School.

Ritzer, 24, who grew up at 5 Dascomb Road and graduated from Andover High School in 2007, was then laid to rest at the town-owned Spring Grove Cemetery off Abbott Street.

During the nearly two-hour service, attended by friends, family, colleagues and students from Danvers, as well as former classmates and teachers from Andover schools, Ritzer was remembered for her infectious personality and upbeat, optimistic outlook on life.
<sniped-read more>

Been researching PC on multiple Clarksville, TN, Boca Raton, FL, and Danver, MA, local forums and ms media sites...
Imo, PC's mom, who is from Brazil, and CR could be identical twins in appearance..

I had wondered if PC mom resembled CR in appearance. The thought had crossed my mind previously, that he could have been angry with his mother, possibly for the move and/or a number of other reasons.

I wondered if he transgressed the anger he had towards his mother on the teacher.

The Kuhner Report is hardly to be thought of as a legitimate or reliable news source. Its talk radio, opinion radio.

It would be very interesting to see all the video from inside the school. Did he follow her right out of the class? Did she appear upset or anything as she walked to the restroom? Its interesting that the student saw them in the class just 15 minutes before the killing and everything appeared nomal. Was it really? or did she just not recognize that something was wrong?

A box cutter is well known for its very sharp edge. I have one for self protection.

They are available in most schools I would assume, (box cutter) I know in the school I worked in they were.

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x1909750068/Sad-dayat-Danvers-High

Sad day at Danvers High
Students' return a 'positive step in healing process'

BY ETHAN FORMAN
STAFF WRITER

DANVERS &#8212; Danvers High students returned to their classes yesterday for the first time since the community suffered the unimaginable, the slaying of a popular young math teacher, Colleen Ritzer, allegedly at the hands of one of her students.

Some students welcomed the return to routine, but when asked if the day was a normal school day, they said it was anything but.

<READ MORE>

The Kuhner Report is hardly to be thought of as a legitimate or reliable news source. Its talk radio, opinion radio.

i.b.nora, yes, just thought it interesting...I've wondered why PC would have used physical violence, since he possessed a box cutter. It was reported in a prior ws comment with a ms Media link that PC had physically assaulted CR as well as stabbing and cutting her. Sure wish the CR's COD would be released..

I had wondered if PC mom resembled CR in appearance. The thought had crossed my mind previously, that he could have been angry with his mother, possibly for the move and/or a number of other reasons.

I wondered if he transgressed the anger he had towards his mother on the teacher.

This is what I'm also thinking. She triggered an anger he may have harbored against his mother. JMO

If you can't link it up, don't go there.

Thanks everybody!

Salem

I still think the key is the cell phones and when exactly his teammates saw him heading away from the practice field to take care of something. Was it before or after 3:25-3:30and what was he wearing -- track suit or not. Also wonder why the case is sealed if he's being tried as an adult. Is that often the case in similar situations?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member