GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link. The photo shows her being checked into the courtroom this morning before the verdict, so I don't think the ankle bracelet would have been issued yet. Isn't that new today, or am I missing something from before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611368/Michelle-Carter-guilty-involuntary-manslaughter.html

If she was issued an ankle bracelet Judge Moniz would have included that I would think in his verdict with the other restrictions like no social media, no leaving the state etc. She really is free as a bird until August 3.
He should have included her mother to stay off social media pertaining to her daughter while he was at it because I do not want to hear that she is at the beach or going to amusement parks etc. She needs to be in lock-up until sentencing.
That is my little opinion only.
I can bet she is on her computer at home looking at what is all about her. Not Conrad because she could care less about him, it is all about her.

I hope she is looking! Then she would know that 99.9% of the aware people in WORLD think she is a murderer who should get the max sentence and is a disgusting excuse for a human. My opinion only of course [emoji6]

She has hurt so many people and changed lives forever. Unfortunately that does not even enter her mind. All she is thinking now is I might go to jail.
After all is said and done she can change her name and move away to start over.
As a psycho of course.

It's not just her family and Conrad's families whose lives she altered. All these girls whom she texted and told her confessions to are also altered. It most likely thrust them into a fame they don't want, they feel vulnerable I'm sure that their private messages were displayed for the world and they most likely will have a struggle trusting people knowing that these people can exist in their worlds.

If she was issued an ankle bracelet Judge Moniz would have included that I would think in his verdict with the other restrictions like no social media, no leaving the state etc. She really is free as a bird until August 3.
He should have included her mother to stay off social media pertaining to her daughter while he was at it because I do not want to hear that she is at the beach or going to amusement parks etc. She needs to be in lock-up until sentencing.
I can bet she is on her computer at home looking at what is all about her. Not Conrad because she could care less about him, it is all about her.

Does Michelele have a Facebook page?

She used to ...and twitter but when she was first arrested condition of her bail was zero texting and SM. So her mother became her SM presence.

Is is there a link to her page? This case is sickening. I would like to learn more about Michelle.

[video=youtube;A4i6bGFfQ9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4i6bGFfQ9E[/video]

For you gitana!

I can imagine him standing in front of the mirror experimenting with his facial expressions until he settled on this one. What an act. :giggle:

Stuff the ACLU and its statement. The ACLU is increasing run by cranks.

I agree, they completely missed the point in this case. The judge was pretty straight forward and clear when stating when Conrad's culpability ended and Michelle's began. In fact, I think he was so clear I don't see an appeal reversing the guilty verdict.

No, but you can sleuth the perpetrators.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Michelle no longer has sm. It's run by her mother, therefore you aren't seeing the perpetrator's sm in essence.

I had to stop reading this thread because it upsets me too much. So relieved to finally see GUILTY in the subject line.

Is is there a link to her page? This case is sickening. I would like to learn more about Michelle.

I've been looking for her date of birth, but all I can find is she is now 20 years old. Wonder if it will become a part of the public record soon.

Watching the 48 Hour episode last night of this case, it appears that the reference (almost word for word) from the "GLEE" TV show, actually was uttered by Michelle. It does sound as if she is desperate for friends and will do just about anything to impress them. That was the suggestion made in the show.

edited: I just found it:

http://wikivisually.com/wiki/Michelle_Carter_(defendant)

I'm trying to place where the ACLU is coming from...

You know I think their job is to prevent anything that might chill speech and they likely view this as a slippery slope.

They are the entity that makes sure lines are drawn. So that some crazy judge doesn't expand this case to mean any speech encouraging or aiding suicide is criminalized. I get that. Especially as many states push toward the legalization of assisted suicide. They are trying to make sure that this case doesn't set precedent.

I don't think it does. Not when it comes to speech and its effect. I understand why some think otherwise.

The thing is, I believe that her conduct would be homicide in my state, where assisted suicide was just legalized, as much as it is homicide in MA, where assisted suicide is still murder. Because it's not about assisted suicide. It's not about a doctor writing a prescription for a lethal dose of something to help a terminally ill but rational-minded person with the decision to end their life. It's not even about a doctor quietly upping the dose of morphine to a fatal level in the case of an incoherent but suffering cancer patient whose family is watching them writhe in pain in their last days.

This is about compelling an unstable but otherwise healthy person to harm themselves without justification. Period.

I understand why the ACLU is stepping in. I don't think they'll win. I don't think this case with be overturned. I do think the appellate court will give specific reasons why the conviction stands including the narrow circumstances this case presented. Which may be part of the goal of the ACLU.

Maybe so, or they feel it needs to be clarified by the courts...

I didn't see your post before I posted. I agree.

The court has no jurisdiction over the mother and can't order her to do or not do anything.

She used to ...and twitter but when she was first arrested condition of her bail was zero texting and SM. So her mother became her SM presence.

Tells me something about her mom's mentality.

The texts I've read and her acquaintances' testimony shed a lot of light on who she is i think. Those who get a munchausenish vibe from her make so much sense. I suspect her eating disorder wasn't real. It seems she chose methods that would get a lot of attention from her peers. The one friend's testimony and the texts between them evidence real manipulation on the part of MC of this new friend. Seems like she really got off on sending multiple texts about food and her anorexia and getting this poor girl to feel responsible to constantly monitor MC and encourage her to eat more.

Disgusting. Just thousands of texts where MC would text what she ate and ask advice and the friend would try to convince MC to eat more food. It was a way to surround herself with constant drama and attention and pity. I think it excites her.

It seems she started with cutting for attention and drama and moved to an eating disorder. Then she culminated with being the grieving girlfriend of a victim of suicide.

I have no doubt that she is at massive risk of harming any child around her for attention and sympathy. She is super creepy and scary and dangerous, IMO.

For you gitana!

You are so sweet!!!! Thank you so much!!!

For you gitana!

There are no tears if you look up close. She is just upset that she got busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!