GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of childhood Michelle Carter had.

If you watch the 48hrs show posted earlier in this thread, you can see that MC tears and facial expressions are fake. There are several close up pictures. jmo

I read upthread about anorexia, cutting, and the need for attention. Body dysmorphia and/or BPD blossoming? Sociopathy? Hmmmm....

I read about Michelle Carter and that is what jumped out, eating disorder and other body image issues. She likely has issues of self hatred.

I wonder what her relationship with her parents and siblings were like.

Looking at Carter, she shows characteristics of borderline and histrionic personality disorder.

Carter shows characteristic of a predator as she prayed on Conrad Roy.

On that ground, she is similar to Lori Drew, Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Elisa Baker, Erin Caffey, Kayla Narey, Diane Downs, Bernie Madoff, and Elliot Rodger.

Like Carter, many of them had issues of self hatred. They also had body image issues.

IDK why her defense didn't get into it, but maybe there is nothing there...

I read about Michelle Carter and that is what jumped out, eating disorder and other body image issues. She likely has issues of self hatred.

I wonder what her relationship with her parents and siblings were like.

Looking at Carter, she shows characteristics of borderline and histrionic personality disorder.

Carter shows characteristic of a predator as she prayed on Conrad Roy.

On that ground, she is similar to Lori Drew, Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Elisa Baker, Erin Caffey, Kayla Narey, Diane Downs, Bernie Madoff, and Elliot Rodger.

Like Carter, many of them had issues of self hatred. They also had body image issues.

I may be mistaken but doesn't she have to have a mental evaluation as part of the sentencing report. I just don't know how through or deep they do one.

I may be mistaken but doesn't she have to have a mental evaluation as part of the sentencing report. I just don't know how through or deep they do one.

I am sure a mental evaluation would happen. I would think they would that before trial as well.

I wonder if there are any Michelle Carter's handwriting.

I know Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jerry Sandusky, and Omar Mateen handwriting is out there.

Tells me something about her mom's mentality.

The texts I've read and her acquaintances' testimony shed a lot of light on who she is i think. Those who get a munchausenish vibe from her make so much sense. I suspect her eating disorder wasn't real. It seems she chose methods that would get a lot of attention from her peers. The one friend's testimony and the texts between them evidence real manipulation on the part of MC of this new friend. Seems like she really got off on sending multiple texts about food and her anorexia and getting this poor girl to feel responsible to constantly monitor MC and encourage her to eat more.

Disgusting. Just thousands of texts where MC would text what she ate and ask advice and the friend would try to convince MC to eat more food. It was a way to surround herself with constant drama and attention and pity. I think it excites her.

It seems she started with cutting for attention and drama and moved to an eating disorder. Then she culminated with being the grieving girlfriend of a victim of suicide.

I have no doubt that she is at massive risk of harming any child around her for attention and sympathy. She is super creepy and scary and dangerous, IMO.

You are so sweet!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Excellent insights and possibly why none of her actual treatment providers were called in her defense.

JMO

If she was issued an ankle bracelet Judge Moniz would have included that I would think in his verdict with the other restrictions like no social media, no leaving the state etc. She really is free as a bird until August 3.
He should have included her mother to stay off social media pertaining to her daughter while he was at it because I do not want to hear that she is at the beach or going to amusement parks etc. She needs to be in lock-up until sentencing.
That is my little opinion only.
I can bet she is on her computer at home looking at what is all about her. Not Conrad because she could care less about him, it is all about her.

He did say that no social media included through any third party I believe. That would include relatives updating for her.

Tells me something about her mom's mentality.

The texts I've read and her acquaintances' testimony shed a lot of light on who she is i think. Those who get a munchausenish vibe from her make so much sense. I suspect her eating disorder wasn't real. It seems she chose methods that would get a lot of attention from her peers. The one friend's testimony and the texts between them evidence real manipulation on the part of MC of this new friend. Seems like she really got off on sending multiple texts about food and her anorexia and getting this poor girl to feel responsible to constantly monitor MC and encourage her to eat more.

Disgusting. Just thousands of texts where MC would text what she ate and ask advice and the friend would try to convince MC to eat more food. It was a way to surround herself with constant drama and attention and pity. I think it excites her.

It seems she started with cutting for attention and drama and moved to an eating disorder. Then she culminated with being the grieving girlfriend of a victim of suicide.

I have no doubt that she is at massive risk of harming any child around her for attention and sympathy. She is super creepy and scary and dangerous, IMO.

You are so sweet!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Very good insight!

Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy are a form of extreme narcissism and can occur in narcissistic, borderline, and histrionic personality disorder.

Here is a blog that suggests that Michelle Carter does have Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.

Michelle Carter has Munchausen-by-proxy
http://justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2017/06/michelle-carter-has-munchausen-by-proxy.html

I think Michelle Carter is borderline narcissist.

I have seen Michelle Carter compared with Lori Drew and Jodi Arias, especially with Drew since Megan Meier was harassed to suicide. Drew and Arias are driven by revenge like Vester Flanagan, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, and Osama bin Laden. Drew and Arias do not show any Munchausen despite their extreme narcissism.

Very good insight!

Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy are a form of extreme narcissism and can occur in narcissistic, borderline, and histrionic personality disorder.

Here is a blog that suggests that Michelle Carter does have Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.

http://justnotsaid.blogspot.com/2017/06/michelle-carter-has-munchausen-by-proxy.html

I have seen Michelle Carter compared with Lori Drew and Jodi Arias, especially with Drew since Megan Meier was harassed to suicide. Drew and Arias are driven by revenge like Vester Flanagan, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, and Osama bin Laden. Drew and Arias do not show any Munchausen despite their extreme narcissism.

True.......those pesky personality disorders never sleep alone. Where there is one, there's always another. :gaah:

Very good insight!

Yeah, typically those are the kinds of diagnoses discussed in all the books and cases of Munchausen's by proxy that I've read. Borderline especially.

Im both repelled and fascinated by such creatures.

True.......those pesky personality disorders never sleep alone. Where there is one, there's always another. :gaah:

Borderline Personality Disorder invariably occurs with other personality disorders and mental illness.

Yeah, typically those are the kinds of diagnoses discussed in all the books and cases of Munchausen's by proxy that I've read. Borderline especially.

Im both repelled and fascinated by such creatures.

Looking at Michelle Carter and thinking about it more, she is Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.

It shows that narcissism comes in all forms.

Interesting that borderline is often linked with Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy. I would also look at narcissistic and histrionic as well. I think they are also just as linked as well.

Michelle Carter, Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, and Betty Broderick show characteristics of borderline. Carter shows characteristics of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy, while the others did not show anything to suggest that. Arias, Drew, and Broderick are driven by rejection and feeling abandoned. Anthony is driven by envy. The motive in their case is revenge, while Carter wanted attention and be seen as some grieving girlfriend.

Does anyone know the overall family dynamics / history?
There seems to be studies popping up here and there that suggest these types of mental illnesses must be passed from the mother's side of the family, although I have never read anything that conclusively proves that.

It would be interesting to know if there was known mental illness on the mother's (or father's) genetic tree.

There seems to be studies popping up here and there that suggest these types of mental illnesses must be passed from the mother's side of the family, although I have never read anything that conclusively proves that.

It would be interesting to know if there was known mental illness on the mother's (or father's) genetic tree.

I agree and would like to know the history of MC's childhood and family dynamics. I wonder what kept her mother out of the courtroom during the trial? What about siblings and where were they? Plus neither one showed any emotion during the judges statement during the verdict.

I agree and would like to know the history of MC's childhood and family dynamics. I wonder what kept her mother out of the courtroom during the trial? What about siblings and where were they? Plus neither one showed any emotion during the judges statement during the verdict.

I wonder about Michelle Carter's childhood and family dynamics as well.

People Similar to Michelle Carter
Jodi Arias-Moved around a lot. Relationship got worse as she got older.
Casey Anthony-Highly dysfunctional if one watches them on television.
Lori Drew-Unknown. Father served in the Air Force and studied banking during her childhood.

Arias and Anthony allege being targets of childhood abuse. Drew has never made any allegations of being target of childhood abuse.

In their trials, their parents were at the trial.

I want the camera angle video from the other side of the courtroom...I can see him filming..wonder where that is

I believe that is not a video camera. I can only find still pictures from that angle. If there was any video from that camera, it would not be continuous. Since at one point, he was not even pointing the camera.

Honestly the pool video camera angle was pretty good. It looks like it was taken from the jury box. So it shows everything a juror would have seen.

I wonder about Michelle Carter's childhood and family dynamics as well.

People Similar to Michelle Carter
Jodi Arias-Moved around a lot. Relationship got worse as she got older.
Casey Anthony-Highly dysfunctional if one watches them on television.
Lori Drew-Unknown. Father served in the Air Force and studied banking during her childhood.

Arias and Anthony allege being targets of childhood abuse. Drew has never made any allegations of being target of childhood abuse.

In their trials, their parents were at the trial.
Her mother and sister weren't. Mother was for the decision. Sister never.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Borderline Personality Disorder invariably occurs with other personality disorders and mental illness.

Looking at Michelle Carter and thinking about it more, she is Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.

It shows that narcissism comes in all forms.

Interesting that borderline is often linked with Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy. I would also look at narcissistic and histrionic as well. I think they are also just as linked as well.

Michelle Carter, Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, and Betty Broderick show characteristics of borderline. Carter shows characteristics of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy, while the others did not show anything to suggest that. Arias, Drew, and Broderick are driven by rejection and feeling abandoned. Anthony is driven by envy. The motive in their case is revenge, while Carter wanted attention and be seen as some grieving girlfriend.[/b

BBM. I'm no psych, but you are making a lot of sense. You seem spot on.

Her mother and sister weren't. Mother was for the decision. Sister never.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What do you mean Mother was for the decision and sister was not??? I must have missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock