GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the party line of never been in trouble before etc...in any case...hello you murdered someone, I'm not sure not going to the principals office makes a difference

I don't know about you guys, but her own mental issues mean squat to me, in this context.
My daughter suffers from depression, she has for many years now. Sometimes it's good, sometimes just ok, and sometimes it's really, really bad. Sometimes, she finds very little point in going on, and needs those around her to remind her for awhile.

In spite of this, in spite of her being able to understand what it's like to want to die, she would walk to the ends of the earth to tell someone else suffering that it's going to be ok, that they have things to live for, people who love them, etc.

If ANYTHING, MC's own issues should make her more empathetic to Conrads situation.

Her own depression makes what she did even worse in my eyes.

I believe her tears are real. They are for herself :jail:

Did Cataldo say she was diagnosed with depressive disorder but she is not on any medications but is seeing someone?

I don't believe her depression made a difference in her actions. But her narcissism absolutely did. She has no conscience. Imo once she did the dry run the day before all bets were off. It was intentional and very calculated.

I think we just heard the poor Michelle speech, she really didn't mean to do it.

Please judge give her some jail time!!!!

I almost forgot this was the day! Barely got here in time. Justice for Conrad.

Conrad doesn't get to go home today.

So why should she.

"What will happen?" Glee didn't write the script for this.

"This is not who she is"

Um. No. Nope, sorry pal. It's exactly who she is. We know, because she told us. Also... conviction.

He needs a big steaming cup of SHUSH.

Notice he said, This is not who she was" further distancing her from any responsibility ie: *She wasn't like that before, and she's not like that now, nor ever likely to be " like that" again.

Clearly it was only getting together with Conrad at such a vulnerable time in MC'so life that made her behave so reprehensibly* Uhhhggg!

I cried during Camden's testimony...
Guess who didnt?

She cried when she heard the possible sentencing though. What a monster.

I don't know about you guys, but her own mental issues mean squat to me, in this context.
My daughter suffers from depression, she has for many years now. Sometimes it's good, sometimes just ok, and sometimes it's really, really bad. Sometimes, she finds very little point in going on, and needs those around her to remind her for awhile.

In spite of this, in spite of her being able to understand what it's like to want to die, she would walk to the ends of the earth to tell someone else suffering that it's going to be ok, that they have things to live for, people who love them, etc.

If ANYTHING, MC's own issues should make her more empathetic to Conrads situation.

Her own depression makes what she did even worse in my eyes.

I totally agree with you on this! I suffer from depression and I would be the first one to talk someone out of suicide no matter how bad I felt.

I say Alice owes her mom everything getting her away from this monster. She was going to be the next victim.

She knew exactly what she did:

"A week after Roy's suicide, Carter sent a message to a friend appearing to accept blame for what had happened.

The message read: 'They have to go thru his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it on texts and stuff… They read my messages with him I'm done. My family will hate me and I could go to jail."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...end-suicide-enjoys-freedom.html#ixzz4oiggq7Dy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Due to the publicity of what happened no college for her. Conrad didn't go either. She's "educating herself". He's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member