MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way someone could've hijacked (or hacked) her phone and was pretending to be her when texting him these things?

what if she had a jealous boyfriend or something? someone who hated that she was friends with the victim?

if not, she is truly a sociopath ...

But they say in the article that she called and text him immediately prior. But still your theory is something that her lawyer may can use. So if I ever get caught red handed then I will consult with you first. Lol

I agree. She bullied him into it. Grrrrrr...she was evil towards him.

I think she had an agenda in this. After reading about her 'fund raising', all I could think of was her taking advantage of his mental illness/depression because she wanted to use the incident to make her come out appearing as a compassionate advocate. She's clearly a much much darker person than she appears to be.

IDK if it warrants the charges, but it will be interesting to follow this case.

Was she dating Conrad?

Michelle Carter@michyc47

"The fact that Conrad used to get mad when I told him I was cheating on him with my dog still makes me laugh"

is it just me or does it look like she squeezed into a picture that the other 3 were taking...? (Her Twitter profile picture)

Was she dating Conrad?

Michelle Carter@michyc47

"The fact that Conrad used to get mad when I told him I was cheating on him with my dog still makes me laugh"

Thank you for giving us her twitter. I cant believe she is still paying tribute to the friend she hounded on to kill himself. Crazy.

I don't even know what to say 0.0 This is like some twisted Lifetime movie.

Lol. The first comment on her twitter is

Michelle Carter @michyc47 · Feb 2
"Kelsey on the Bachelor is one of those crazy psycho Lifetime movie murderers."

I can't get this out of my mind. It hits close to home. My son's 7th grade science lab partner told him "Do everyone a favor and kill yourself." Thankfully, he didn't. But it severely impacted him. We had to change his school midyear.

Suicide is such a scary subject when it comes to navigating adolescence and the teen years. I saw so many tragedies over the years---kids killing themselves over nonsense. But at the time it seemed to be the end of the world if someone broke up with them or bullied them online.

I would 'legally' ignore most anything someone said to another teen about suicide---and assume it could not be any kind of charge. But in this case, IF he had really left the DEATH CAR, and she, his girlfriend, ordered him to 'GO BACK IN THE CAR'-----that <<<< seems like assisting suicide at very least.

It could've been her just being in a smartass mood. She wasn't there to actually watch what was going on, so she could have thought he was just having, for lack of a better term, "pity party" and that he'd be OK. I've done that many times and my friends can usually judge whether it's serious or not.

It could've been her just being in a smartass mood. She wasn't there to actually watch what was going on, so she could have thought he was just having, for lack of a better term, "pity party" and that he'd be OK. I've done that many times and my friends can usually judge whether it's serious or not.

So if one of your friends texted you that they had connected a hose to the exhaust in their car, and sat in there wanting to die, but then decided to go get fresh air---you would tell them to GO BACK INSIDE THE CAR? Really?

Strangers telling you to do it is one thing. But a friend that tells you to get back in there and kill yourself is unbelievable.

rsbm

Unfortunately, it is not unbelievable -- there is even a specific charge for it in Canada, and I'm linking just one case with which I'm familiar where a family member (a girl's mother) was found guilty of 'counseling to commit suicide'.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ed_of_telling_daughter_to_commit_suicide.html

http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/stori...cted_of_counselling_daughter_to_kill_herself/

This likely happens more than we'd guess, but it's rarely discovered in investigations.

Attention Moderators: How do we add their names to the end of the thread title. I dont see a edit option for the title. I want Michelle to see that we are exposing and sluething her murderous deed on this site. If possible I would like for the thread tittle to read " Teen Made Friend Commit Suicide/WTH (Michelle Carter arrested) "

But if that was the case; Why is she still basking in the ambiance of her successful murderous intent. Jmo.

What a scary, horrible, evil case, I'm speechless !!!

That girl, MC, has to be a really sick, twisted psychopath, and has to be locked up for good!!!

This is her facebook, check out all her fony fake posts (in her image gallery) about how she miss and love the poor victim Conrad Roy:

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.carter.94043626?fref=ufi&pnref=story

For someone who is not supposed to be on the internet....she's made 4 friends in the past 7 hours on FB

Attention Moderators: How do we add their names to the end of the thread title. I dont see a edit option for the title. I want Michelle to see that we are exposing and sluething her murderous deed on this site. If possible I would like for the thread tittle to read " Teen Made Friend Commit Suicide/WTH (Michelle Carter arrested) "

Don't be concerned.....twitter is all over her. This troll/guy posted a photo of her learners permit. The hands look male and disgusting. We don't want to be a part of that. edited to add... also posted her address and a photo of her house. Getting very ugly

We put victims and perps names in thread titles all the time. There is no reason that should be different in this case.

I alerted to mods to request they add the names to the thread title.

We put victims and perps names in thread titles all the time. There is no reason that should be different in this case.

I alerted to mods to request they add the names to the thread title.

I just meant the part where she knows she's being sleuthed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective