MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Articles stated that there had not been issues at this apartment.

Again, if the kids were in danger, I support their being taken until more investigation can occur. Having a dead person there isn't a positive situation, for sure.
Oh I wasn't referring to the article or the children being taken away, I was just saying that there are lots of housing complexes and areas in which shady stuff goes on but that doesnt mean that everyone there is involved in shady stuff. I was referring to the mention of the apartment complex being described as a problem/bad/on the police radar area.

Sounds more like imagined damage control to me.

No one with any common sense believes that those first responders were lying or somehow "misinformed" about what they saw (drugs, paraphenalia), booze, sex toys, general filth, and kids being hidden away in a back room, crying for help.

These are the folks we rely on every single day to put their own safety aside and to BE THERE when we need them. They see it all, and they deal with it all. And now suddenly the BPD is essentially calling them liars.

Somehow I doubt this will go over well.

jmo
I agree. Not to mention a lot of first responders are VOLUNTEERS. MOO

I agree. Not to mention a lot of first responders are VOLUNTEERS. MOO

Fire fighters and EMS are bound by confidentiality laws ... whether they are volunteers or not.

If any of them breached privacy, they can face disciplinary action. (LInks for Fire fighters and EMS info)

Neither the fire fighters report nor the police report mention alcohol, drugs and sex toys. Link
The EMS are not allowed to publicly report due to HIPPA. Link

It could be possible that the person/people who made the initial report are just plain transphobic or feel strongly against the lifestyle. Knowing that just being trans is not illegal some embellishment could have been added. I'm not saying this is what happened, its just one of a thousand scenarios.

It could be possible that the person/people who made the initial report are just plain transphobic or feel strongly against the lifestyle. Knowing that just being trans is not illegal some embellishment could have been added. I'm not saying this is what happened, its just one of a thousand scenarios.
It's been reported and even commented on in public media comments, the folks who made the initial call were inside the apartment with the person in distress. These folks were friends of the person.

This weird "transphobia" stuff has nothing to do with this case.

It's been reported and even commented on in public media comments, the folks who made the initial call were inside the apartment with the person in distress. These folks were friends of the person.

This weird "transphobia" stuff has nothing to do with this case.
I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear previously, when I said initial report I was referring to the first report that was quoted in MSM. I am not sure which link.
Thank you for clarifying about transphobia, although I feel its hypothetical presence shouldn't be dismissed, it's possible neighbours could have spoken to the media before any officials had.
I am not for or against any opinion regarding the circumstances, I am just brainstorming out loud :)
Moo

I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear previously, when I said initial report I was referring to the first report that was quoted in MSM. I am not sure which link.
Thank you for clarifying about transphobia, although I feel its hypothetical presence shouldn't be dismissed, it's possible neighbours could have spoken to the media before any officials had.
I am not for or against any opinion regarding the circumstances, I am just brainstorming out loud :)
Moo
Please don't ever apologize for expressing your opinion. Transphobia is very real and I understand and respect their fear of violence. I really hope the mother and her children are relocated to another apartment and the address remains confidential for their safety.

<modsnip - off topic>

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they released a COD of the person who died? Was it an OD? From drugs on the site? I wonder if anyone will be charged with anything.

I guess the person started to be in distress, or whatever so people in the apt called 911 for emergency responders. Then, it appears that they cleaned the place up with the police arrived? Which is why the first responders information regarding the call is significantly different from LEO.

There is a dearth of accurate information regarding the circumstances that resulted in four children being removed from the home. Everyone is scrambling to clarify comments that were made in haste possibly by individuals with a grudge against members of the LGBT community. That's my opinion. And I find it disingenuous for the BFD to announce that the first responders 'cannot and must not be questioned".

My first impression is that some first responder(s) who may harbour biases toward poor people, trans people, individuals who use sex toys and possibly take drugs decided to wrap up all their prejudices into a very messy bow when embellishing their anecdotal story. MOO

Make no mistake, if children were in a dangerous environment it is compulsory to investigate the situation but several things reported are not in themselves dangerous.

For starters: I used to live in an area of Toronto that was considered a transitional neighbourhood called Cabbagetown where public housing was surrounded by renovated Victorian homes owned by professionals like lawyers, accountants, etc.

I went to the homes of a couple of kids who were classmates with my daughter and I felt lucky I didn't have to live in those circumstances. Most people in public housing don't have the luxury of having the space they need for their families so groceries are on every surface of the kitchen table and countertops. Diapers and clothing gets piled on chairs and the floor because closets are small. That's the reality of living in cramped quarters. I can see someone unfamiliar with poverty translating that situation into a hoarding situation but it's not accurate.

If you are the kind of person who thinks transgender or gay people can't be parents or be friends of individuals who have children then perhaps an unconscious bias may predicate your judgement of them as depraved people. People can be criminal regardless of gender but their gender is not criminal.

If you are taking drugs and leave them lying around where children can access them that is dangerous behavior regardless of your sexual proclivity or your economic situation. I live in Canada where weed is legal so I know parents who smoke weed; they aren't behaving criminally but five years ago they were. As for hard drugs, for every junkie who ends up on the streets or lives in public housing there's 20,000 of them who live in nice homes and drive nice cars; they just haven't hit rock bottom yet. Or OD'd.

As for the sex toys I'm having a hard time visualizing a plethora of them strewn randomly around the home. I wondered whether the 'sex toys' were in fact prosthetics used by transgender individuals.

Somewhere between the two outrageously conflicting accounts of the same event is the truth. It just hasn't been reported yet.

There is a dearth of accurate information regarding the circumstances that resulted in four children being removed from the home. Everyone is scrambling to clarify comments that were made in haste possibly by individuals with a grudge against members of the LGBT community. That's my opinion. And I find it disingenuous for the BFD to announce that the first responders 'cannot and must not be questioned".

My first impression is that some first responder(s) who may harbour biases toward poor people, trans people, individuals who use sex toys and possibly take drugs decided to wrap up all their prejudices into a very messy bow when embellishing their anecdotal story. MOO

Make no mistake, if children were in a dangerous environment it is compulsory to investigate the situation but several things reported are not in themselves dangerous.

For starters: I used to live in an area of Toronto that was considered a transitional neighbourhood called Cabbagetown where public housing was surrounded by renovated Victorian homes owned by professionals like lawyers, accountants, etc.

I went to the homes of a couple of kids who were classmates with my daughter and I felt lucky I didn't have to live in those circumstances. Most people in public housing don't have the luxury of having the space they need for their families so groceries are on every surface of the kitchen table and countertops. Diapers and clothing gets piled on chairs and the floor because closets are small. That's the reality of living in cramped quarters. I can see someone unfamiliar with poverty translating that situation into a hoarding situation but it's not accurate.

If you are the kind of person who thinks transgender or gay people can't be parents or be friends of individuals who have children then perhaps an unconscious bias may predicate your judgement of them as depraved people. People can be criminal regardless of gender but their gender is not criminal.

If you are taking drugs and leave them lying around where children can access them that is dangerous behavior regardless of your sexual proclivity or your economic situation. I live in Canada where weed is legal so I know parents who smoke weed; they aren't behaving criminally but five years ago they were. As for hard drugs, for every junkie who ends up on the streets or lives in public housing there's 20,000 of them who live in nice homes and drive nice cars; they just haven't hit rock bottom yet. Or OD'd.

As for the sex toys I'm having a hard time visualizing a plethora of them strewn randomly around the home. I wondered whether the 'sex toys' were in fact prosthetics used by transgender individuals.

Somewhere between the two outrageously conflicting accounts of the same event is the truth. It just hasn't been reported yet.
This is super well said. I am always a little leary of the term "drug paraphernalia" since it can encompass a lot of normal, everyday items if taken out of context.

Have they released a COD of the person who died? Was it an OD? From drugs on the site? I wonder if anyone will be charged with anything.

I guess the person started to be in distress, or whatever so people in the apt called 911 for emergency responders. Then, it appears that they cleaned the place up with the police arrived? Which is why the first responders information regarding the call is significantly different from LEO.
I haven't see a COD or mention of any charges.

I find it suspicious, that the name of the deceased victim found in an apartment with at least 4 children removed to CPS custody has not been released. IMO, the secrecy and non-transparency makes this all more puzzling. It only makes many theorize, point fingers and story tell, without the truth. And, here we are...

Peace

With all the horrific cases of almost unimaginable cruelty and murders of wives, and children going on in the country, <modsnip>
At the end of the day, this, to me, is really just another of the thousands of overdoses in our drug infested nation. Let LE and Children Services just do what they need to do...

I've come to a point, where I can't even follow all the cruelty to children cases anymore. It is just too too painful. And I have some empathy for this single lost soul to drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which illicit drugs come in bottles?

<modsnip: unnecessary>

Lots of different types of drugs either come in liquid form or can be dissolved to a liquid form, some as simply as adding water to create a water based solution. If you can think of any substance then search for it 'does it come in liquid form' and you'll get your answer. Speaking in general, not related to this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back