Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for looking. Sounds perfectly right. But why would he have that on there? I can see the anchor, listed commercial fishing as his profession as it appears on his RSO record. Is that pride in being a monster? Some statement to himself about what occurs in this van of his? Kind of spooky, if you think about it too much. He seems vain enough for something like that.

Maybe he has it on the vehicle it seem cool or hip to the younger kids in the area...

I know that in my area when the Monster energy drink reps go to functions they hand out the car decals as a freebie and its also free advertising for the company when people put it on their vehicles and drive around with it.

I post up in the thread that the DA stated she was reported missing on Saturday morning. So, not sure how her dad is stating he reported her missing Friday.

There's more holes in this timeline and story or lack thereof than ever. Another thing that I wonder about is apparently Dad is some what local since he went to speak to JF on Saturday. Why would he send money Western Union? That process costs the sender a hefty processing fee. My nephew needed $200 ASAP and it cost me $50 to send it!

I wonder if Jaimee was going to CVS to receive the Western Union money and maybe something happened to her in the CVS parking lot, which is why her belongings were found in the dumpster there. The only reason I say this is because a friend asked me to send money to her a few months ago through CVS, so I know CVS in general handles those kind of transactions.

In the article posted above, her father sent her money to the Rite aid. Not sure how close they are to one another.

I really don't mean much by this...maybe it is bad reporting? It says two posts up that Jaimees mom was heading to Jason's and on the way she stops off at CVS and checks in the dumpster. Why? What would make her do this? They said she was going to Rite Aid. What am I mising?

There's more holes in this timeline and story or lack thereof than ever. Another thing that I wonder about is apparently Dad is some what local since he went to speak to JF on Saturday. Why would he send money Western Union? That process costs the sender a hefty processing fee. My nephew needed $200 ASAP and it cost me $50 to send it!

Wait, what? Oh that is right because he was there to report her missing. I am not getting a lot of this.

In the article posted above, her father sent her money to the Rite aid. Not sure how close they are to one another.

I really don't mean much by this...maybe it is bad reporting? It says two posts up that Jaimees mom was heading to Jason's and on the way she stops off at CVS and checks in the dumpster. Why? What would make her do this? They said she was going to Rite Aid. What am I mising?

I wondered about that too, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Although looking at the behaving of other people from outside the situation versus how I would react in the same situation are two completely different things. Maybe Mom had a gut feeling or maybe she was checking dumpsters at various different places, who knows.

Also I think when money is sent through Western Union or a money gram service, you are given a reference number to use to pick up the money and the money can be receiving at any location that handles those types of transactions.

This puzzles me too. One thing I came up with: maybe Dad was at work or something and couldn't leave or maybe he just had money on a card or account that he wasn't able to get cash off of at the time, so maybe he used the online service Western Union offers to transfer the money to Jaimee?

I post up in the thread that the DA stated she was reported missing on Saturday morning. So, not sure how her dad is stating he reported her missing Friday.

Oh, one more thing. She calls her dad at 6:30-6:40 and then calls the first friend at 6:40 and says "he" is making her uncomfortable. What did she say to her dad? Why aren't they reporting this? Why didn't she say to dad he's making me uncomfortable? I am assuming she didn't because it would have been reported.

The reporting is that the "family" last heard from her at this time but we don't know if it was the Dad. MOO the parents are not under one roof.

Also per the families timeline of events that the last callout from JM was about 7:40 PM to the male friend to pick her up shortens the timeframe for JF to dispose of her body (sorry hate again writing that) from 4 hours to 2 hours 20 minutes at best.

With that being said I am putting in a disclaimer that JF was unsure of the timeline but I'm certain LE has it pretty much so pegged down.

MOO

BBM

After this post I'm leaving this alone for awhile :gaah: until we hear something from LE on MSM.

First I do believe it's bad reporting because it's only coming from the family and the RSO. Secondly how is it JM's Mom knows where JF lives to head over there? This in MOO tells me the family was aware of the friendship.

IMO, MOO Who knows....

The reporting is that the "family" last heard from her at this time but we don't know if it was the Dad. MOO the parents are not under one roof.

Also per the families timeline of events that the last callout from JM was about 7:40 PM to the male friend to pick her up shortens the timeframe for JF to dispose of her body (sorry hate again writing that) from 4 hours to 2 hours 20 minutes at best.

With that being said I am putting in a disclaimer that JF was unsure of the timeline but I'm certain LE has it pretty much so pegged down.

MOO

I read that wrong...thanks. Jaimees dad said she last spoke to family. Not that she last spoke to dad. I don't understand why the family hasn't discussed this phone call which was minutes before the other and presumably when she was with the guy. How was her demeanor?

MOO

JFs timeline is really a his word kinda thing and his girlfriend swearing it is true does nothing for me. So he may have had all night thurdays and when Jamie's family started looking so early is when he might of freaked and dumped all her stuff. JMO.

I am sure LE has it pegged down to ...

I wonder who represented him on his past charges? I have found records but not court documents.

I think I read Jamiees family checked the CVS dumpster because the friend was supposed to pick her up near there...Not very sure .

I've been wanting to put together a more detailed timeline with photos, links, and maps using Google docs, but have had personal issues I've been dealing with lately that have kept me from my computer. I'm pretty sure we can create a doc and allow it to be shared with the group. I'm going to try to work on it tomorrow. If someone else wants to give it a go, feel free!

JFs timeline is really a his word kinda thing and his girlfriend swearing it is true does nothing for me. So he may have had all night thurdays and when Jamie's family started looking so early is when he might of freaked and dumped all her stuff. JMO.

I wonder who represented him on his past charges? I have found records but not court documents.

I think I read Jamiees family checked the CVS dumpster because the friend was supposed to pick her up near there...Not very sure .

You're right again. If both the friends check out with LE, then LE would have their phone records, the timing of the calls Jaimee Mendez made to reach out to them, so though it may be a mystery to others, LE, the family, the friends know exactly when she called but they are not being precisely public about it. I mean why tip off the RSO so he can have more to go on as he lies?

I'm not sure what drives people to believe the RSO over LE and the family as they proceed with their timelines, and specious conjectures about Jaimee Mendez, her family and friends. May be this RSO is just so charmingly honest looking, maybe that's the whole thing, if strangers are willing to suspend all judgement and believe him, Jaimee did too. Maybe she agreed to a ride to cash her check, or on the way back, and it turned out he killed for the money, and not much more, then went into panic mode as he discarded her and her things, as the friend showed up, as the family showed up. I wonder how much time he had and what methods he used to hide Jaimee Mendez, the "little mom" so well that nobody can find her? He had knowledge of chemicals, sanitation, and commercial fishing. It may even be possible he has killed and hidden other people before and has a bit of practice doing it.

The green van with the monster logo is a van in between the years 96-to 2000. It is a dodge grand caravan SE.

BBM

After this post I'm leaving this alone for awhile :gaah: until we hear something from LE on MSM.

First I do believe it's bad reporting because it's only coming from the family and the RSO. Secondly how is it JM's Mom knows where JF lives to head over there? This in MOO tells me the family was aware of the friendship.

IMO, MOO Who knows....

I definitely think they were aware of the friendship, as well as her friendship with Stephanie.

I'll be honest - so far everything JF has said fits with the other bits of information we have. That's why I am having a hard time believing he made everything up. LE would have already discovered if he lied about the phone calls (from the two of them and to the drug dealer). If she did not trust him or felt uncomfortable around him before that day, why would she have asked him to pick her up? Apparently he never exhibited odd behavior around her previously.... Also, why wouldn't she have told her friends his name if she was in fact with him? In MOO, her sister would have said "she said she was with Jason" instead of "she said she was with this guy" had Jaimee given her friends his name when she called them. This leads me to think that maybe she didn't actually know the name of the person that was making her uncomfortable (maybe a friend of a friend), or she didn't want to give out the name because of his drug dealing status.

Here is my opinion on what could have happened...(of course it's all just a guess, so don't beat me up too bad. :) )

- Jason picks Jaimee up at her house and drives her to Rite Aid. Whether this was purely so he could get drugs or so she could also get some money is unknown. Why Jason wouldn't have said she needed to go to Western Union if she truly did is beyond me, since he could have (to save his own *advertiser censored*) completely left out the drug part and just went with this.
- Drug dealer(s) arrive. The transaction is completed. Jason leaves. Jaimee stays with the dealers. Perhaps her reason for staying is because of the Western Union thing, and figured she could just catch a ride home with the other guy(s). Or maybe she just wanted to hang out with them. At or around this point she speaks with a family member (perhaps about the WU transaction).
- She decides to stay out with dealers for unknown reasons. However, her phone was dying so she asked that they swing by her house first so she could grab her charger. This also could have been the point she spoke with family.
- She leaves her house and one of the guys she is with is making strong, sexual advances toward her. This makes her uncomfortable. When they get to their destination she calls a friend. Perhaps the friend can't come get her, or perhaps she didn't even ask to be picked up by this individual.
- The creeper is making her more and more uncomfortable. She decides she no longer wants to be. She calls another friend. She's not sure of the address where she's at so she tells her friend to pick her up else where at a given time (she needs time to walk there, or perhaps her dealer friend is too high and she wants to wait until he sobers up).
- what happens between 7:30 and the time her friend arrives at the meeting place is a mystery. Perhaps creeper offers her a ride and changes course. Perhaps she tries to leave but he doesn't let her. Perhaps she starts walking and ends up getting grabbed. Perhaps her phone dies (although she has her charger so not sure why this would happen) and friend is still too high to drive. Or perhaps, for some reason, she decides to get high herself and passes out, later ODing or going into shock. So many possibilities....
- Drug dealer and/or creeper panics and disposes of her belongings and her body. There very well may have been more than one person assisting with this.
- Cops do discover footage from Rite Aid that confirms she was involved with a drug deal. They decide to not release this info because either they don't want to spook the suspects, or the family asked for them not to (to save Jaimee's reputation).

Again, everything above is just a guess at what might have happened. I could very well be wrong, and it could very easily be JF or someone else entirely. But with what we have to go on, <i>to me</i>, this seems more logical than saying JF lied about the whole thing. Cops check phone records and Rite Aid cameras, know he's lying, yet let him go anyway. She spends many uncomfortable hours with him. Calls friends for help but doesn't give them his name or address. Although they had been friends leading up to this point, he decides today is the day he's going to kill her. He disposes her body and her belongings in 2.5 hours, then meets up with his girlfriend. To me that just doesn't sound realistic.

Regardless of what may or may not have happened, I just hope more gets released soon. This really needs closure so her family can start the healing process.

I noticed in the article her family just did, they said she left to run to pick up a check at Western Union. Not that she DID pick up the check, right? So, she left at 5:30 and called family at 6:40. We have no clue what was said. But she was seen around 6:30 at Rite aid. I think that's the time. Curious what she was doing for an hour.

I'm not sure what drives people to believe the RSO over LE and the family as they proceed with their timelines, and specious conjectures about Jaimee Mendez, her family and friends.

That's the thing - it's not believing him over LE or family. The family thinks he's the last person she was with. Based on what, we don't know. Maybe because she said "I'm going to Rite Aid with Jason so I can pick up western union". And LE has said NOTHING about him being a suspect. Have they??? Why not??? What have they said that contradicts him?

I noticed in the article her family just did, they said she left to run to pick up a check at Western Union. Not that she DID pick up the check, right? So, she left at 5:30 and called family at 6:40. We have no clue what was said. But she was seen around 6:30 at Rite aid. I think that's the time. Curious what she was doing for an hour.

I want to know who saw her at Rite Aid. The family is not denying that she was there so they must have something (camera evidence perhaps).

An article I read said the mom "just had a hunch". Who knows.

That's the thing - it's not believing him over LE or family. The family thinks he's the last person she was with. Based on what, we don't know. Maybe because she said "I'm going to Rite Aid with Jason so I can pick up western union". And LE has said NOTHING about him being a suspect. Have they??? Why not??? What have they said that contradicts him?

Just jumping off your post. I always believe LE. Always! They aren't saying much, but what they have said, I believe. I don't believe the RSO over the family. I choose to not blame a man for something that I see no evidence of him doing anything. Plus, he is not named a suspect or even a POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway