GUILTY MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, 24 Feb 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rabbit hole time, but not sure of the circumstances: If she was drugged, he talks alot about powerful sleeping treatment on his website. I already passed this on to Boston LE.. but there is alot of info that I think correlates with his main website. Scroll down to the bottom.. could be nothing, but just want thoughts

Sleep Counter now first project · LouisDColeman/LouisDColeman.github.io@e1fdd51

Rabbit hole time, but not sure of the circumstances: If she was drugged, he talks alot about powerful sleeping treatment on his website. I already passed this on to Boston LE.. but there is alot of info that I think correlates with his main website. Scroll down to the bottom.. could be nothing, but just want thoughts

Sleep Counter now first project · LouisDColeman/LouisDColeman.github.io@e1fdd51

Excellent work.

I believed that I read that he carried her into his building, which is consistent with your thoughts. Typically thinking would be that she passed out, but even that scenario is very unusual.

Any type of drugging is premeditated. If he did this- why? What is this guy about?

I’m interested in what his co-workers might say about him.

I am so angry. Obviously, we are still living among cavemen who hunt women and I am sick of it!
My heart is broken for her family, her father, and friends.

I'm going to say this again. I used to hv a code when I took my friends out and it was simple: I drive us there? You come home w me, take phone numbers but no going into cars w men in back parking lots, no trips to snort their coke etc in the bathrooms. Period.
Heartbroken.

I want to add that this possibly isn't his first time as others have.

Especially since he seemed so normal. I like to think I have good radar, but the Raytheon pic? He's "every guy" there. That's terrifying.

From the little I've seen in this thread, he could easily impress young women, especially those who might be struggling. They'd probably learn about his education, his job, think "Oh, good. A nice guy for a change."

BREAKING: Court documents out of Delaware show Coleman is accused of "mutilation of dead human body." Details to come on @wpri12

Tim White on Twitter

Oh My dear Lord. That is absolutely horrible.

I know it doesn't matter, and hes going to end up in jail for the rest of his life, but I want to know why? He seems so flipping normal. I get that some people are just plain evil, but.....:oops:

Not sure if it's reliable, but I've seen people referencing rape & murders in Brockton, and comparing the WANTED poster to Coleman. There is a resemblance. I'm not sure if his whereabouts coincide? I know I read he was in grad school in California, but he may be graduated by then? Have a look:

Authorities Release Sketch Of Suspect In Brockton Rapes, Murders

This should definitely be investigated. I find it hard to believe that this is a first time offender.

Hopefully, since they have his DNA, it will be. I saw it mentioned on one of the Facebook sites for local Boston news, forget which station. A friend of one of the women from Brockton had posted a screenshot, and there were comments below, including a person saying "He looks like the guy who has been hanging around outside the shelter..."

Someone else had shared this screenshot to the comments, so again, I have no idea if any of it is reliable, but the resemblance is there, IMO.

I believe I read Jassy was living at a shelter in Lynn.

Edited to add: Its 7News WHDH Boston. Not the post near the top of page saying she did not deserve, it's from around 11:30 am.

Last edited:
A closer look at Louis D. Coleman, man charged in connection with murder of Jassy Correia - The Boston Globe

His website notes that he started working on a sleep counter app in 2013....

“Dreaming of helping millions of people pushed him to use knowledge obtained during his degree program to help those with insomnia,” the site says. “A problem that has sometimes life threatening consequences!”

Three years later, he announced a new development in regards to the app.

“Sleep Counter: Mobile/Wearable App Release,” an entry on the site is headlined. “Project will be released to the public after extensive beta testing!”

Agreed that this might not be his first rodeo. Scum. *inserts swearing*

Will post later... after I calm down.
Rest in gentle peace, Jassy !
My utmost condolences to her grieving loved ones, and especially her little girl !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back