Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snowed today in the Boston area.... it's cold. I hope he is somewhere warm. Drunk guys & cold nights do not mix well....

It's possible it wasn't Paul Revere Park which is in Charlestown. Perhaps they meant the Uber was at Paul Revere Mall at the Paul Revere Statue which is in the North end?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...34c3a8f151848a!8m2!3d42.3655253!4d-71.0531321

Paul Revere park is down by the water only a few minute walk from the TD Garden near the Charlestown bridge which is the same area Zach Marr was wandering the night he disappeared.

Paul Revere Park
Boston, MA 02129
(617) 626-1250
https://goo.gl/maps/JcvH6cXkgLU2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a rough timeline of the events leading up to Michael's disappearance:
9:00PM - is seen leaving the TD Garden
9:40PM - cell phone is pinged at 138 Tremont Street, Boston
10:00PM - calls for an Uber at Paul Revere Park
10:00-11:00PM - cell phone dies
10:30-11:30PM - possible sighting at The Harp restaurant

attachment.php

map of walking route from TD Garden to 138 Tremont Street where cell phone was last pinged (9:40PM)

attachment.php

route from 138 Tremont Street to Paul Revere Park where he called for an Uber (around 10:00PM)

attachment.php

route from Paul Revere Park to Harp (note: The Harp is a two-minute walk from the Garden. The building with "Boston North Station" above it is the Garden)

<modsnip>

The information I found have all been from various articles (CBS Boston, Boston Globe, Metrowest Daily News, etc.) The maps showing where he walked are interesting, as he goes from the Garden to 138 Tremont, about a 20-minute walk. He then walks in the opposite direction to Paul Revere Park, a 30-minute walk, where the Uber was requested. From Paul Revere Park to the Harp is about a 10-minute walk. His mother states that he is familiar with the area around the Garden, but not much else of the Boston area. She mentioned that he doesn't know anyone in Boston, and wouldn't be staying with a friend. I agree with cdogstu that there could have been some sort of drug deal - may explain the back and forth walking.

Attachments

• Garden to Tremont Street.PNG
    Garden to Tremont Street.PNG
    234.8 KB · Views: 572
  • Tremont Street to Paul Revere Park.PNG
    Tremont Street to Paul Revere Park.PNG
    221.6 KB · Views: 561
  • Paul Revere Park to Harp.PNG
    Paul Revere Park to Harp.PNG
    112.6 KB · Views: 544
Thanks for all the detail cmcavoy, very helpful. The Tremont ping seems out of place, I wonder is his cell could've pinged there even if he never really left the west end area near the Garden. I hope they are checking video at The Harp, I'm familiar with it there and I'm sure they'd have cameras.

I hope so too! Especially with it being so close to the Garden, it would make sense to head over there for a drink. Hoping there's a happy ending to this story.

Im trying not to be negative. I hope im wrong. How is it possible that this keeps on happening?
Please be found safe Michael.

attachment.php

map of walking route from TD Garden to 138 Tremont Street where cell phone was last pinged (9:40PM)

attachment.php

route from 138 Tremont Street to Paul Revere Park where he called for an Uber (around 10:00PM)

attachment.php

route from Paul Revere Park to Harp (note: The Harp is a two-minute walk from the Garden. The building with "Boston North Station" above it is the Garden)

<modsnip>

The information I found have all been from various articles (CBS Boston, Boston Globe, Metrowest Daily News, etc.) The maps showing where he walked are interesting, as he goes from the Garden to 138 Tremont, about a 20-minute walk. He then walks in the opposite direction to Paul Revere Park, a 30-minute walk, where the Uber was requested. From Paul Revere Park to the Harp is about a 10-minute walk. His mother states that he is familiar with the area around the Garden, but not much else of the Boston area. She mentioned that he doesn't know anyone in Boston, and wouldn't be staying with a friend. I agree with cdogstu that there could have been some sort of drug deal - may explain the back and forth walking.

I know i know I can be a dash "issue" oriented ( career I suppose). Dads comment that he cant take care of himself and then the picture --his right hand ( post 23)is held like there may be something, ( I dont know neuro?) going on moo

It is a strange hand posture - if we take an issue, add alxohol, getting seperated from someone he trusted, walking in confusing directions, increase stress and anxiety we might have some issues if we are talking about someone with some limitations.....................................................

We do know from both mom and one of his videos he does drink it was the video where he is at a game and the players are coming by onto the feild, he is very repetitive, and acknowledges it in the video and then apologizes and says something like I am really drunk..

His SM does indcte quite a fondness for this team. Leaving in the middle of the game , being played by a team he adored is also very peculiar IMO

.There has been so many of these the last several weeks, on one of this threads IMO it was neat observation- maybe a lot if these guys are not paying attn cause they are looking down their cell phones. Food for thought for sure. Their ages would also support this possibility and we know in the recent one that a lit cell phone was seen falling into the water below

Joeys cell phone had a role in the story.

jmo

I know i know I can be a dash "issue" oriented ( career I suppose). Dads comment that he cant take care of himself and then the picture --his right hand ( post 23)is held like there may be something, ( I dont know neuro?) going on moo

It is a strange hand posture - if we take an issue, add alxohol, getting seperated from someone he trusted, walking in confusing directions, increase stress and anxiety we might have some issues if we are talking about someone with some limitations.....................................................

We do know from both mom and one of his videos he does drink it was the video where he is at a game and the players are coming by onto the feild, he is very repetitive, and acknowledges it in the video and then apologizes and says something like I am really drunk..

His SM does indcte quite a fondness for this team. Leaving in the middle of the game , being played by a team he adored is also very peculiar IMO

.There has been so many of these the last several weeks, on one of this threads IMO it was neat observation- maybe a lot if these guys are not paying attn cause they are looking down their cell phones. Food for thought for sure. Their ages would also support this possibility and we know in the recent one that a lit cell phone was seen falling into the water below

Joeys cell phone had a role in the story.

jmo
It looks to me like he's holding a cellphone in that hand.

I'm really frustrated with Massachusetts's and Pennsylvania right now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Interesting observation. I thought that the way his hand looked in the photo was odd, but maybe it is just his cell phone like shandram suggested. His father saying he isn't good at taking care of himself could relate to a condition, but I wonder if it could mean that he has some sort of addiction or is a heavy drinker? Overall, I am hoping for his safe return. (Also hoping that Boston PD can begin to see the pattern here...)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

<modsnip>

Thank you for this! I wonder why it took him almost an hour to finally call the uber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach Marr was never in Paul Revere Park. He fell through a gap in the railroad bridge just West of 93 and his body located near the Science Museum in the river. I just don't want Michael's case getting sidetracked by looking for connections/foul play where there is none. That's not to say he couldn't have walked across a railroad bridge in the same manner and fallen in but I don't think there is a SK on the loose.

When I heard Michael left the game early, it made me think two things - one was that he was feeling really sick and needed to go walk it off - the game was already won. The next is that he got a phone call or text that was very upsetting and needed to go take it outside. I don't think drugs are involved here unless he actually does have friends in Boston and his dad is just not aware (wouldn't be unusual) because it isn't like there is a hotline you call to buy drugs at the nearest location-you have a dealer that is usually close to where you live or work. I think when dad said Michael doesn't take good care of himself, he meant Michael makes risky choices and drinks a lot.

His friend's story has changed/ mom feels she is being lied to. That tells me the story of him just getting up and leaving is a lie, and the friend feels responsible for the reason he left. JMO

His friend's story has changed/ mom feels she is being lied to. That tells me the story of him just getting up and leaving is a lie, and the friend feels responsible for the reason he left. JMO

Just trying to put myself in the friend's shoes for a moment. Michael gets drunk and, from the sounds of it, he can get a bit repetitive and probably annoying. Maybe she told him to go away and sober up, or something similar. He storms off. She expects him to come back later, but he doesn't. Or she's nervous of meeting up with him and leaves.

It doesn't have to be anything nefarious to make a person lie. Just something as simple as guilt, and trying to deal with her part in what happened; she doesn't think it matters why he left, just that he left and then something terrible happened.

Could be something worse, of course, but there doesn't seem to be anything pointing that way at the moment.

Zach Marr was never in Paul Revere Park. He fell through a gap in the railroad bridge just West of 93 and his body located near the Science Museum in the river. I just don't want Michael's case getting sidetracked by looking for connections/foul play where there is none. That's not to say he couldn't have walked across a railroad bridge in the same manner and fallen in but I don't think there is a SK on the loose.

When I heard Michael left the game early, it made me think two things - one was that he was feeling really sick and needed to go walk it off - the game was already won. The next is that he got a phone call or text that was very upsetting and needed to go take it outside. I don't think drugs are involved here unless he actually does have friends in Boston and his dad is just not aware (wouldn't be unusual) because it isn't like there is a hotline you call to buy drugs at the nearest location-you have a dealer that is usually close to where you live or work. I think when dad said Michael doesn't take good care of himself, he meant Michael makes risky choices and drinks a lot.

What struck me was can't take care of himself , and then he went into something like it was cold and rainy. I just thought what adult ends up in trouble in some snow?

I don't remember the exact words, it struck me as a dad that knows his son has some limitations of some sort

It instantly struck me as an inability at some level, and then I saw the hand. The hand is something telling IMO

moo

For reference sake, here is the surveillance photo. I'm posting the link, the original photo, and a photo in which I've circled the hand and possible cellphone. IMO he's definitely holding something black and rectangular.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atwaterwcvb/status/847996539549208576

be921eed69348f03f2bdf523af200c9d.jpg
5b41586133dbbdb337fa80aa7a620fda.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ty! I did not notice the cell and found the posture of the hand odd. This helps explain why it looked like that. I thought his hand was empty !!

Interesting observation. I thought that the way his hand looked in the photo was odd, but maybe it is just his cell phone like shandram suggested. His father saying he isn't good at taking care of himself could relate to a condition, but I wonder if it could mean that he has some sort of addiction or is a heavy drinker? Overall, I am hoping for his safe return. (Also hoping that Boston PD can begin to see the pattern here...)

For some reason the wording from dad (in conjunction with tone of voice) just hit me

If it was substance abuse issues , only mo would be something akin to he has had some problems in the past .....something along those lines.

There was tone of voice "stuff" (from a parent ) I have tried to find dads interview but can't seem to locate it.

Im trying not to be negative. I hope im wrong. How is it possible that this keeps on happening?
Please be found safe Michael.

Surprise -- ended up a dash off topic!

The suggestion ( I cant remember thread I think it was bluesnekaers post) that there may be a correlation between cell phones and attn and being drunk, and tired, and scared, and alone just so resonated with me.

It was a aha that is brillant and certainly makes a heck of a lot more sense than this endless drunk dudes walking a mile to a river to urinate - and it was so prevalent
in this cases. And only mo, also ludicrious.

There have been drunk men, who need to urinate, for decades, without ending up dead. Why this spike in this?

But cell phone useage ding ding ding winner! A lot of them were in high places so inattention would make sense that there is a problem with that .

The ages (early 20's) certainly correlates with cell phone addiction! In addition, a lot of them appeared lost - that is what anyone in that age bracket would do -- start to use their cell phones. (As opposed to going inside somewhere and asking for directions- like the old days) . A lot of these were , at least at the onset, in busy places.

I don't have a cell phone, but if I were in that predicament, even if I did, I would go inside and ask for help. I would also want to get out of the cold and feel like I was in a safe place, instead of wandering around alone in the middle of the night.

I most certainly was born with the sense of direction "gene" non-existent- in fact I am deeply suspicious that I ended up with two "get lost every time" genes! Two!

Frankly , it is grueling. All this "look at the sun". SInce 8 years old that never made one iota of logic to me. The sun is up- above- the majority of most days. How on earth does that help someone know what direction they are going?????????????

In any "place" when you look up there the sun is there - it s not like a landmark! iIts not like its never there in the daylight? Oh, go right at the 7-11? Now we're talking!

And don't be doing any of that "go east at the 7-11"! Nope Nope Nope. Not helpful! Don't you even try that, no sir/mame!

Do I go Right.? Do I go Left? Period!

Blue I think you just solved 96.5% of these--cell phones on - zippers up! Tragedy.......

For some reason the wording from dad (in conjunction with tone of voice) just hit me

If it was substance abuse issues , only mo would be something akin to he has had some problems in the past .....something along those lines.

There was tone of voice "stuff" (from a parent ) I have tried to find dads interview but can't seem to locate it.

Personally I have not read anything into Dad's comment in the interview. Concerned parents can't always say exactly what they're feeling. I took it less literally along the lines "he's a tough guy he can take care of himself" sort of thing. So for MK I think Dad meant that he's not street-wise so not good at looking out for himself.

JMO

Per Mom's FB, videotape from The Harp has confirmed it was not Michael Kelleher there that night, so that spot is off the timeline.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back