Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His card could have declined. I know when I forgot to put my new debit card on my Uber account, it kept declining and then I remembered that I needed to update my card.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I've never attached files before so I apologize if I did it wrong.

I thought these would be useful. They show the map of the way I believe he may have tried to walk back to the garden. Based on the search area, investigators agree.

I then did street view from the zakim bridge. You can see an arrow pointing to the park to see why this walkway makes the most sense as he can enter it from the park right there.

You can see the walkways which would be iffy if drunk and dark. You see that at the end the garden is right there.

But I also attached a picture showing that there is plenty of unfenced water at the end as well.

Hope this helps some of you understand where he'd likely be walking.

I haven't been back to Boston in a few years so locals can tell me if anything has changed to make this walk less likely right now.

Attachments

• 20170404_110427.jpg
    20170404_110427.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 20170404_110527_resized.jpg
    20170404_110527_resized.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20170404_110241_resized.jpg
    20170404_110241_resized.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 20170404_110615_resized.jpg
    20170404_110615_resized.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20170404_110327_resized.jpg
    20170404_110327_resized.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 89
Interesting article:

http://www.universalhub.com/2017/all-drowning-victims-press-and-public-dont-much

All the drowning victims the press and the public don't much care about
By adamg on Tue, 04/04/2017 - 1:57pm
The Globe writes today that since 2011, at least 11 bodies have been recovered from the water surrounding Boston and that the last one was that of Zachary Marr, whose body was found in the Charles near North Station a month after he disappeared from a downtown bar.

The Globe is wrong on both counts. Since 2011, the number of people whose bodies have been fished out of the harbor, rivers and reservoir that surround Boston is, in fact, more than 40 (it could be even higher - the Universal Hub archives are not the Archives of Record by any stretch). And since Marr's body was recovered last March, seven more bodies have been recovered from the Charles, Fort Point Channel and the Muddy River.

It's a major problem. My local friends are all freaking out about the number of men who have been pulled from the Charles.

They added that bit of chain link fence at the end after Zach died. This is my neighborhood, that footbridge (to nowhere) is at the end of Nashua St Park. Most of the park has no fence or barrier to the river.

They added that bit of chain link fence at the end after Zach died. This is my neighborhood, that footbridge (to nowhere) is at the end of Nashua St Park. Most of the park has no fence or barrier to the river.

I thought it looked different.

And there was video of ZM on the walkway IIRC, at that time so maybe this time they are just trying to cover the area and start at the beginning?

I wonder how many male drunk drowning incidents involved finding the victim with an open zipper? Could the urge to relieve oneself in a body of water be the reason for a large amount if young men winding up deceased this way?

I'm so worried that Michael will be found in the water. The Zachary Marr tragedy was compounded by the fact that he tried to get back inside the bar and could not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist and not sure if I believe it. But I wouldn't be shocked if at least some were given a push.

The lack of cameras seems odd given how often this happens and how busy of a city this is

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist and not sure if I believe it. But I wouldn't be shocked if at least some were given a push.

The lack of cameras seems odd given how often this happens and how busy of a city this is

Yes, indeed. Especially in that neighbor hood, with North Station and the Garden and the State Police, etc. I would expect every move to be on CCTV. Even if you were trying to avoid being on CCTV it would be quite difficult. It really does strike me as strange.

He tried to get an uber 3 times from paul revere park(info from the find michael facebook page)

It's possible he went to PRP to get drugs. Tried to uber elsewhere, maybe even just back to the garden if he was nervous about his friend leaving.

My best guess is that he tried to walk back after failing to get an uber and fell into the charles. But I'm hoping he's off somewhere and will return safely and get help.

My big question now is why an uber would fail. None in the area? Wait too long and he left? If any of you use uber, that info would be useful. I've seen some references to him never getting into the uber so I'm wondering if he got sick of waiting and left before it showed up. Maybe decided walking would be faster.

The celtics game would be ending around when he tried to get one, I think. So perhaps he had trouble getting one?
I apologize if your question has been answered.
Its possible that the little marker on the uber app wasn't his exact location, and the ubers couldn't find him. This happened to me quite a bit while I was in Orlando, the little map dropper kept sending our ubers to the hotel next door. Luckily for us the driver would call when we couldn't be found and we would direct them to the right hotel, but if my phone had died before the contact was made we would have been SOL.
There was also a major sporting event in Boston that night, so its quite possible that many people in the area were securing uber rides. Its very easy for a driver to pick up the wrong fare...
There are a lot of scenarios that come into play, as to why 3 different uber attempts were made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My big question now is why an uber would fail. None in the area? Wait too long and he left? If any of you use uber, that info would be useful. I've seen some references to him never getting into the uber so I'm wondering if he got sick of waiting and left before it showed up. Maybe decided walking would be faster.

SBM

The main reason an Uber would "fail" is if the driver was unable to locate him.

If he was drunk and unfamiliar with the city and was unable to describe his surroundings/location, the driver might just decide it's not worth it and go find another fare. I've had this happen to me on a couple occasions.

IF this is what happened though, at least in my experience, the driver would most likely have called Michael if he was having trouble finding him before outright cancelling the trip--in which case there would be a phone record of this, so LE probably would be aware.

I wonder how many male drunk drowning incidents involved finding the victim with an open zipper? Could the urge to relieve oneself in a body of water be the reason for a large amount if young men winding up deceased this way?

I'm so worried that Michael will be found in the water. The Zachary Marr tragedy was compounded by the fact that he tried to get back inside the bar and could not.

I've never been compelled to go out of my way to piss in a body of water, nor can I recall ever seeing someone do so, but if someone were so inclined I could easily see them falling in the water in the process.

A thing dudes lose sight of is when you're drunk, like really drunk, it's a lot easier to maintain balance while walking due to the momentum than it is to stand upright in place for a long enough period of time to pee. I almost fell off a roof in college once for this exact reason, and I've fallen over in bathrooms a couple times too due to inability to stay upright.

I've wisened up in my "old age". Now when I get real drunk I just sit down to pee :)

Thanks for the Uber info.

Seems like it's easy to miss your ride, especially if your phone isn't properly charged

I know i know I can be a dash "issue" oriented ( career I suppose). Dads comment that he cant take care of himself and then the picture --his right hand ( post 23)is held like there may be something, ( I dont know neuro?) going on moo

It is a strange hand posture - if we take an issue, add alxohol, getting seperated from someone he trusted, walking in confusing directions, increase stress and anxiety we might have some issues if we are talking about someone with some limitations.....................................................

We do know from both mom and one of his videos he does drink it was the video where he is at a game and the players are coming by onto the feild, he is very repetitive, and acknowledges it in the video and then apologizes and says something like I am really drunk..

His SM does indcte quite a fondness for this team. Leaving in the middle of the game , being played by a team he adored is also very peculiar IMO

.There has been so many of these the last several weeks, on one of this threads IMO it was neat observation- maybe a lot if these guys are not paying attn cause they are looking down their cell phones. Food for thought for sure. Their ages would also support this possibility and we know in the recent one that a lit cell phone was seen falling into the water below

Joeys cell phone had a role in the story.

jmo
Cariis, I'm experiencing that pesky problem with your inbox being full again...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to post possible sightings not in MSM?

One woman swears she saw him at noon on Friday(3/31). She says he looked drugged up and was walking near mass ave and tremont

Another woman believes she saw him on Sunday in Boston. She seems less certain than the other woman.

I had read about that sighting also. In the area of Boston Medical Center, it was heard on a scanner but from what I understand it was followed up and wasn't him. I can't remember where I saw it to link it.

I have never really been able to buy into this theory. I have 3 brothers and have been out drinking with guy friends many times in cities with water all around us. I do not once remember a guy going to the water to pee, sober or drunk. Usually it's the nearest bush or around the corner.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I had read about that sighting also. In the area of Boston Medical Center, it was heard on a scanner but from what I understand it was followed up and wasn't him. I can't remember where I saw it to link it.

I was conversing with her a bit on Twitter. She claims he had a jacket. But Kelleher had no jacket that night. I found it hard to believe he just somehow stumbled upon a jacket and was walking down the street only a few days later. This is not looking good folks. This isn't a Sherry Papini who gets (allegedly) grabbed off the side of the road. The fact that he was bumbling drunk and near a body of water where many disappear is a very bad sign. At this point, I would almost love for someone to go undercover. Get drunk (or at least appear to be) and go for a leisurely, albeit staggering stroll through Paul Revere Park. Would have to be late at night (or at least after dark) and see just what lurks over near those waters. Probably best to strap some heat. I am by no means volunteering but would be interesting to see the findings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back