Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Summary of what I have learned so far - he had season tickets to the Celtics and went with a friend/co-worker, he had been drinking heavily and left unexpectedly in the 3rd quarter, he told his co-worker he would meet her after the game at her car, he was in contact with her while he was outside and didnt seem to know where he was but seemed ok, at some point he tried to call an uber, his phone went dead between 10-11pm Wednesday about a mile away from the Garden (where the Celtics play) on Tremont Street. He lived pretty far away but eventually after not hearing back from him she just went home. Nothing since.

edit - i initially thought they were saying he was with two people, now it sounds like he was with just one person, a woman - does it sound weird to anyone that he took a woman with him to a celtics game, got really drunk, got up and left unexpectedly during the game and told her he would meet her after the game, and she stayed and watched the rest of the game? im sure this can and will be confirmed by cameras in and around the garden, it just strikes me as odd.

It is odd and reminds me, too, of the Morgan Harrington case a few years ago.

masslive reported that his family met with investigators today.

Perhaps they were informed that they will begin water searches now that the weather is better.

I'm not seeing any reputable sources report more than an active search with police boats though.

New surveillance photo from night he went missing

[video=twitter;847996539549208576]https://twitter.com/atwaterwcvb/status/847996539549208576[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks completely wasted to me.

I don't like to speculate much from a still photo. It appears he's walking, so this is capturing him in motion. I don't think his hand placement is indicative of a neurological issue or anything. I think it's just less than a second in time. I'm sure if someone took a bunch of stills of me walking down the street sober, some would come out looking awkward.

Anyway, it's really sad that so many young men are getting wasted and disappearing. Truly heartbreaking. They have so much life ahead of them. I remember walking around drunk with my friends in college, and feeling unstoppable. We never thought twice about it. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wrong age and address so I'd say that isn't him

I'm from Boston, this is awful. Since 2009 there have been 9 or 10 young men missing from the financial district. I know who his best friend is, he went to the game with him. Very scary, I hope he is found safe and soon.

do you mean the night he went missing?

I accidentally deleted my post.

He's not the one from tewksbury.

There's a Michael Kelleher who played hockey in tewksbury.

Missing Michael Kelleher went to high school in Hanover, PA.

Source: https://timesleader.com/news/local/648595/missing-man-from-boston-was-hanover-area-graduate

His Facebook showed that he moved to mass 2 years ago. He had issues with his license last year but stopped posting publicly so idk if he got it back. Seems to be related to something from Pennsylvania.

He definitely drinks a lot. But also loves his family and enjoys sports and traveling.

He'll be 24 in may so that's more proof that he is not the tewksbury arrest.

He went to the game with a female friend. Did a male friend go too?

I'm from Boston, this is awful. Since 2009 there have been 9 or 10 young men missing from the financial district. I know who his best friend is, he went to the game with him. Very scary, I hope he is found safe and soon.

I'm confused, wasn't he with a female coworker?
The missing man's mother...

"Please know that my son is missing and did not just go to a friend's house. He went to the Celtics game on Wednesday night with a coworker, was drunk and didn't meet up at her car for a ride home. She waited a bit and then left him in Boston drunk," she wrote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to share stuff from outside of MSM, I think you have to become a verified insider.

His Facebook does hint at depression once or twice along with coping via drinking as well though. All old posts, seems he changed his privacy settings at some point

I don't believe this is suicide though. Calling an Uber 3 times wouldn't make sense. Though sometimes suicidal people don't make sense so...

I really hope he's found safe very soon.

I have a theory just based on the reports in the news and online. These are my thoughts: he leaves the game at 9pm possibly to score drugs or something of the like, so he walks to where he's supposed to be meeting up with whoever. Does what he needs to do and proceeds to walk back to the Garden. One report says that he tried getting an Uber near the Garden, so if that's true what if he does return to the Garden and sees his friend has left him so he tries to get another ride home. For whatever reason, maybe his phone did die, he can't get the uber so he gets a ride from someone else, like he hitchhiked, and he got in early car with the wrong people. That's just a theory I have based on the information provided in the news.

Divers search for 23-year-old reported missing after Celtics game

"Massachusetts State Police divers didn’t locate any evidence in the Charles River connected to his disappearance.

They searched Monday at the locks of the Charles River Dam and under Boston’s Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge. Police say they hope the search will serve to rule out that area.

Surveillance video shows Kelleher leaving the arena at about 9 p.m."

I have a theory just based on the reports in the news and online. These are my thoughts: he leaves the game at 9pm possibly to score drugs or something of the like, so he walks to where he's supposed to be meeting up with whoever. Does what he needs to do and proceeds to walk back to the Garden. One report says that he tried getting an Uber near the Garden, so if that's true what if he does return to the Garden and sees his friend has left him so he tries to get another ride home. For whatever reason, maybe his phone did die, he can't get the uber so he gets a ride from someone else, like he hitchhiked, and he got in early car with the wrong people. That's just a theory I have based on the information provided in the news.

He tried to get an uber 3 times from paul revere park(info from the find michael facebook page)

It's possible he went to PRP to get drugs. Tried to uber elsewhere, maybe even just back to the garden if he was nervous about his friend leaving.

My best guess is that he tried to walk back after failing to get an uber and fell into the charles. But I'm hoping he's off somewhere and will return safely and get help.

My big question now is why an uber would fail. None in the area? Wait too long and he left? If any of you use uber, that info would be useful. I've seen some references to him never getting into the uber so I'm wondering if he got sick of waiting and left before it showed up. Maybe decided walking would be faster.

The celtics game would be ending around when he tried to get one, I think. So perhaps he had trouble getting one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back