Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am I allowed to post possible sightings not in MSM?

One woman swears she saw him at noon on Friday(3/31). She says he looked drugged up and was walking near mass ave and tremont

Another woman believes she saw him on Sunday in Boston. She seems less certain than the other woman.

hey what exactly is MSM?

no one is mentioning it but i'll be the bad guy. let's not forget guys that Mr. Kelleher might just have had enough. enough of the girl troubles, enough of the car/license troubles, enough of the family issues, enough of his problems with drinking. it's all over his social media feed--a lot of ups and downs. and we all know that a big night of drinking can bring out the worst of emotions. i of course hope that i'm wrong but we definitely can't count it out .

I have never really been able to buy into this theory. I have 3 brothers and have been out drinking with guy friends many times in cities with water all around us. I do not once remember a guy going to the water to pee, sober or drunk. Usually it's the nearest bush or around the corner.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
absolutely. i'm a guy. no need to walk to the water.

absolutely. i'm a guy. no need to walk to the water.
Right. From childhood my brothers have always just done their business, usually close to the fence or outer play area. Men I drank with in college always peed against a wall or a bush. I've never seen a male go out of his way to pee. And never to the edge of a body of water. Never. And I did my fair share of partying. Even here in San Francisco, homeless men just pee right there against the wall.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The Zachary Marr tragedy was compounded by the fact that he tried to get back inside the bar and could not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SBM

I was actually thinking about the possibility something similar could have happened in this case.

It's been mentioned in here why would Michael have left the game early. It could have been for any number of reasons, but one I haven't seen mentioned is that he didn't actually intend to leave. He could have popped outside for a smoke and then been denied re-entry (whether due to being visibly drunk or due to a no re-entry policy at the stadium).

Do we know what the stadium policy is on re-entry? (Or, for that matter, whether there are smoking areas in the stadium?)

Just throwing it out there.

SBM

I was actually thinking about the possibility something similar could have happened in this case.

It's been mentioned in here why would Michael have left the game early. It could have been for any number of reasons, but one I haven't seen mentioned is that he didn't actually intend to leave. He could have popped outside for a smoke and then been denied re-entry (whether due to being visibly drunk or due to a no re-entry policy at the stadium).

Do we know what the stadium policy is on re-entry? (Or, for that matter, whether there are smoking areas in the stadium?)

Just throwing it out there.
td garden website says "there is no exit and re-entry"

but this kid went to a lot of Celtics games from what I could gather. would think that he knew the policies no? esp since he is a smoker?

but this kid went to a lot of Celtics games from what I could gather. would think that he knew the policies no? esp since he is a smoker?

If he went to a lot of games (which I didn't realize) then yeah I'd think he would probably know.

Although I could also see him thinking he could go out and smoke and then talk his way back in. Perhaps he'd done it before successfully. I know I did that one time by accident, left a stadium to smoke not knowing the re-entry policy, then pled ignorance and got back in. I was sober though so I was probably better equipped to discuss the matter with the gate keepers than he was.

But in any case, you're right, him going to games regularly decreases the odds of what I proposed by a lot.

This was written in February 2016 right after Zachary Marr was found.

In search for Boston’s missing, investigators look to waterways

Since 2009, at least nine bodies, mostly of young men, have been found in the waterways in the Boston area. Generally, such water-related deaths involved drugs or alcohol, while others were accidental drownings or suicides, law enforcement officials said.

Franco Garcia, Boston College, April 2012 - accidental drowning
Treshawna Williams, 20, August 2012 - not foul play
Pedro Rodriguez 69, October 2012
Jonathan Dailey, 20, October 2012
Eric Munsell, 24, February 2014 - not suspicious
Dennis Njoroge, 21, December 2014 - no foul play

(At least two people aren't named in the article. Maybe because they committed suicide? And one is probably Mitchell Harrison who was pushed in by a friend.)

“Many of these cases are clearly accidental, others are clearly suicides, and in some the evidence doesn’t point conclusively in one direction or another but there are no signs of trauma or other indications of foul play,” said Jake Wark, spokesman for the Suffolk District Attorney’s Office.

"A relatively minuscule number, over the years, have been homicides,” said State Police spokesman David Procopio. “If there is any evidence to suggest a crime has been committed, we act accordingly. But that is usually not the case.”

In a recent five-year period more than a dozen people who had fallen or jumped into water near the Tobin Bridge were saved thanks to quick-thinking passersby who witnessed the incidents and alerted authorities, Wark said.

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20...ent-history/9nNY07fvSrFW5mG3L8ipiN/story.html

Yes I've thought of suicide as a possibility. Just didn't think it's very likely based on the attempt to get an Uber but you never know.

Seems more likely to be accidental to me

I agree that most are likely accidents or suicides but it's also a hard murder to detect if any were

I doubt he was accidentally trapped outside, he went to too many games.

He was also supposed to meet his friend at her car after the game so it sounds like he knew he'd miss the end of the game

Yes I've thought of suicide as a possibility. Just didn't think it's very likely based on the attempt to get an Uber but you never know.

Seems more likely to be accidental to me

I agree that most are likely accidents or suicides but it's also a hard murder to detect if any were

I doubt he was accidentally trapped outside, he went to too many games.

He was also supposed to meet his friend at her car after the game so it sounds like he knew he'd miss the end of the game

I agree, plus I saw an interview with the friend early on and she was saying he initially they'd been texting even after he left still with plans to meet back at the car but then he stopped responding. It doesn't have that feel to me either.

I know the usual circumstance for these occurrences has been the water and that seems likely, but it bothers me his 3 attempts to get an uber. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he got into a car thinking it was the uber he ordered.

I agree, plus I saw an interview with the friend early on and she was saying he initially they'd been texting even after he left still with plans to meet back at the car but then he stopped responding. It doesn't have that feel to me either.

I know the usual circumstance for these occurrences has been the water and that seems likely, but it bothers me his 3 attempts to get an uber. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he got into a car thinking it was the uber he ordered.

Wow that opens up a lot of thought. Buzzed would not know if it was a real Uber or not......kinda sounds like a movie........but if ya think about it ---even on others....

chilling

There have been at least two sexual assaults by Uber drivers here in the last year. I don't know how it compares to taxis but it's still scary.
Hi Blue

No cell so I have never done it but they are just regular cars right

This was written in February 2016 right after Zachary Marr was found.

In search for Boston’s missing, investigators look to waterways

Franco Garcia, Boston College, April 2012 - accidental drowning
Treshawna Williams, 20, August 2012 - not foul play
Pedro Rodriguez 69, October 2012
Jonathan Dailey, 20, October 2012
Eric Munsell, 24, February 2014 - not suspicious
Dennis Njoroge, 21, December 2014 - no foul play

(At least two people aren't named in the article. Maybe because they committed suicide? And one is probably Mitchell Harrison who was pushed in by a friend.)

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20...ent-history/9nNY07fvSrFW5mG3L8ipiN/story.html

My god on that guy he was found with chains at the ankles and tied to a cinder block. and they still say they cant determine suicide or murder ?

Sorry I am going for murder - there are far less traumatic ways to kill yourself and if you visualize it it seems pretty hard to do alone

If he went to a lot of games (which I didn't realize) then yeah I'd think he would probably know.

Although I could also see him thinking he could go out and smoke and then talk his way back in. Perhaps he'd done it before successfully. I know I did that one time by accident, left a stadium to smoke not knowing the re-entry policy, then pled ignorance and got back in. I was sober though so I was probably better equipped to discuss the matter with the gate keepers than he was.

But in any case, you're right, him going to games regularly decreases the odds of what I proposed by a lot.

Maybe they wont come forward but if he was not allowed back in someone who have t remember talking to him??

But in a way its hard to imagine a super fan not to want to finish it - maybe they were losing?

If someone has their ticket they should just let folks back in what diff is it to them?

I run out in theatre and have no problem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back