Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of Grindr and adding in tinder and others too, there's a few possibilities other than drugs for why he may have left in middle of game if something unexpected came up that might not be publicly stated. Drugs do seem the most likely scenario but not the only one.

Good point. Maybe he was going to meet someone and instead of using Uber that person picked him up. Or he thought it would be quicker to walk.

Just speculating but I feel like the simpler explanation is that they may have argued at the game, causing him to storm off, possibly saying something like "forget it, I'll get an uber home." They may have continued to text/argue about the ride situation until his phone died. Maybe she thought he was angry enough to turn his phone off and she left the area when she couldn't get ahold of him, assuming he was already gone and now feels guilty about it. Again, totally speculating, but that's where my mind went when I read the facts.

Just speculating but I feel like the simpler explanation is that they may have argued at the game, causing him to storm off, possibly saying something like "forget it, I'll get an uber home." They may have continued to text/argue about the ride situation until his phone died. Maybe she thought he was angry enough to turn his phone off and she left the area when she couldn't get ahold of him, assuming he was already gone and now feels guilty about it. Again, totally speculating, but that's where my mind went when I read the facts.

The woman is just a co-worker? Or perhaps something more? But maybe not officially?

The woman is just a co-worker? Or perhaps something more? But maybe not officially?

That's what I was thinking, maybe more. But even if not, fights happen, especially when alcohol is involved during a disagreement.

Bits from the video posted here: http://www.fox25boston.com/news/as-...outhborough-mans-family-losing-hope/509447247

-Dad believes Michael is in the charles.

-He was last seen leaving the garden walking towards the Charles(makes sense, this is the way to the park)

-Divers are struggling due to very cold water. They can only spend a few minutes in the water at a time and only for a couple of hours per day. They're using sonar but it can't be used when it's raining so they haven't been able to look much this week.

A boston globe article says his uber attempts happened just after 10 so as the game ended. This makes it less surprising that he was unable to get one.

I wonder if he left for a drug deal and also used whatever he got in paul revere park(it's not a far walk and he was gone for an hour. he didn't go and come right back, he spent time doing something). Was too messed up/high to walk back over so tried to uber to meet his friend. Nothing came due to the game ending so he decided to walk and fell in.

I'm still hoping he is found safe but that scenario makes the most sense to me right now.

Also, the find michael page shared a post from his mom saying she's in touch with psychics. If anyone has suggestions for her, maybe go and share.

Yeah I'm not into psychics either but at least mom can get suggestions for ones which aren't total scam artists who will keep hitting her up for money over and over. She's understandably desperate to find her son

I could understand the desperation behind getting a psychic. I'd flip hell upside down to find a missing loved one.

That being said, foul play or not, I still feel as if drugs, whether an exchange, use, or both, are a contributing factor here.

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

I also believe drugs are involved. But I see why the family isn't releasing that information. People don't look as hard for a drug user as they look for a suburban white kid missing after a basketball game. it's not fair but that just is how it is

Is Paul Revere Park known to be a place to pick up drugs? Only reason I ask is it seems like a lot of people are jumping to that conclusion when its just as likely that he was drunk and really didnt know what he was doing. Wasted people do lots of crazy things that dont make sense, just as much so, if not more than people on many other drugs. Ive seen really drunk friends leave concerts, of their favorite band whom they were waiting forever to see, just to get fresh air, and miss half the show. Just think its just as likely he was just drunk.

Is Paul Revere Park known to be a place to pick up drugs? Only reason I ask is it seems like a lot of people are jumping to that conclusion when its just as likely that he was drunk and really didnt know what he was doing. Wasted people do lots of crazy things that dont make sense, just as much so, if not more than people on many other drugs. Ive seen really drunk friends leave concerts, of their favorite band whom they were waiting forever to see, just to get fresh air, and miss half the show. Just think its just as likely he was just drunk.
Thinking back to my partying days, if I was going to get drunk me and my friends would have already had our drugs (weed, only). I don't remember ever getting wasted and going to find drugs. I feel like he may have wanted fresh air, needed to throw up, or just wanted to go home and pass out.

I accidentally got drunk recently, because I am on a medication I didn't realize I shouldn't drink with. So I left the event early in an Uber to go home and pass out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Agree completely. Alcohol affects balance, coordination and judgement. Family very open that he was drunk at the time. And as far as leaving early, anybody who smokes cigarettes will tell you that drinking will trigger the need for a smoke which is the first thing he is seen doing when he leaves. As far as any other drugs, like heroin, don't think so. A heroin user knows heroin and drinking don't mix. He made no secret that he was an alcohol and weed man and he would seem to purchase weed in a reasonably small quantity for personal use when he did. Nothing about him jumps out as a dealer.

Drowning ranks 5th among the leading causes of unintentional injury death in the US.

I'm not feeling a drug connection either. Seems to me, if one is sufficiently inebriated, drugs would not be foremost on the mind. I'm thinking he was so drunk he got turned around/lost. After that is the question.

Having young adult children, I simply cannot imagine one of them disappearing into thin air. MK's case, like so many others here on WS, breaks my heart.

Praying for resolution soon.

MOO

Unfortunately and not to steal the thunder but the easier explanation is probably the right explanation. The walk to Paul revere park on footbridge has plenty of opportunity to fall in.

If you've had a few, it was night, it was cold, it's been raining here, then you walk over there it's not a good ending. I mean c'mon he navigated the foot bridge over the Charles. Too many opportunities to slip and slide and when you've had a few it's too easy to fall.

I don't get the whole drug deal or whatever. Maybe he smoked pot, but that last photo does not look like a meth head or heroin junkie. We have plenty of them here and nope, they don't look that clean with perfect teeth.

Pray that he is in his final resting place and it was a tragic accident. Bless him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately and not to steal the thunder but the easier explanation is probably the right explanation. The walk to Paul revere park on footbridge has plenty of opportunity to fall in.

If you've had a few, it was night, it was cold, it's been raining here, then you walk over there it's not a good ending. I mean c'mon he navigated the foot bridge over the Charles. Too many opportunities to slip and slide and when you've had a few it's too easy to fall.

I don't get the whole drug deal or whatever. Maybe he smoked pot, but that last photo does not look like a meth head or heroin junkie. We have plenty of them here and nope, they don't look that clean with perfect teeth.

Pray that he is in his final resting place and it was a tragic accident. Bless him and his family.

Maybe so but there are a few photos on social media that definitely appear to show tones of some drug usage. Let's be honest it isn't that hard to tell. Now it could be the weed talking or something else entirely--I guess we will never know. The fact that the dad thinks he is in the Charles says to me they may have more footage of him slipping/sliding around that area.

Maybe so but there are a few photos on social media that definitely appear to show tones of some drug usage. Let's be honest it isn't that hard to tell. Now it could be the weed talking or something else entirely--I guess we will never know. The fact that the dad thinks he is in the Charles says to me they may have more footage of him slipping/sliding around that area.

And I will reiterate on the drug thing--most kids taking pills (opiates--OxyContin) nowadays look like the everyday average neighborhood kids.

I'm not feeling a drug connection either. Seems to me, if one is sufficiently inebriated, drugs would not be foremost on the mind. I'm thinking he was so drunk he got turned around/lost. After that is the question.

Having young adult children, I simply cannot imagine one of them disappearing into thin air. MK's case, like so many others here on WS, breaks my heart.

Praying for resolution soon.

MOO

My hang up here is motivation for leaving. If it is true that the friend told mom , and it has not been released, there has to be a nefarious angle to it.

If he left to buy girl scout cookies (!) that would be told.

If not "bad" what reason could there be? Then the "bad" might be murder

It is aslo more strange in that he was with someone, at an event. I mean at some level that is just rude

Anita did that to me at Tina Turner and let me tell you (and she drove) I was so past livid. It was NOT ok. Not ok

I am three packs a day hold on let me light one, and a lot of locals have explained to me you really can't get back in (anyone wanna sponsor-- me I can do it!) which makes the not being able to get back in thing more dubious IMO

Staff dissipates as the event goes on

Thinking back to my partying days, if I was going to get drunk me and my friends would have already had our drugs (weed, only). I don't remember ever getting wasted and going to find drugs. I feel like he may have wanted fresh air, needed to throw up, or just wanted to go home and pass out.

I accidentally got drunk recently, because I am on a medication I didn't realize I shouldn't drink with. So I left the event early in an Uber to go home and pass out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Mom has been clear with his drinking anguish- why would they not just say that?? Noone would judge that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back