Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My posts keep refreshing and deleting so I'll make it fast here.

I assumed locks originally but supposed to be monitored at all times AFAIK so I have doubts.

Also thought Charlestown bridge would have surveillance or traffic cams so started wondering about other possibilities

My posts keep refreshing and deleting so I'll make it fast here.

I assumed locks originally but supposed to be monitored at all times AFAIK so I have doubts.

Also thought Charlestown bridge would have surveillance or traffic cams so started wondering about other possibilities

I see what you mean. Good point.

I've been looking for other connections between the men who have been found in the river. I noticed that Zach Marr attended the same college as the friend who was with Michael Kelleher the night he went missing. Probably just a coincidence but considering it is a small college outside of Boston I thought it was worth mentioning. If it was say BU or A larger college in Boston I wouldn't think anything of it

What way do you think michael went? I had a guess but I'm not sure of it anymore

Red alert Red alert Emergency intervention required!

Reason: Autocorrect

I saw autocorrect on your post !

Are you saying there is an auto correct on here?

Urgent instructions on how to use are needed

Code 4 all units respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIA!!

This is a crisis! HA!

Because stress and death in my experience (which is more than I'd like) tend to push people to their breaking points. When that happens the fight could literally be about anything, when in reality it's just the stress of the whole situation. My mom and aunt literally were walked out of the funeral home at my grandmothers viewing because they were arguing over who got to sit in what chair during the funeral. They didn't speak for a year after that. So maybe there is something "larger" at play than him falling into water, but I don't think it has to be.

It's so heartbreaking.
I could see that, people do tend to flip the script when a loved one is lost, no matter the circumstances. It's also interesting on her blog, she hash tags some stuff like "He's a good swimmer but he was drunk in an area of Boston with a lot of water," or something along those lines. Plus she mentions about the multiple Uber requests near the water.

I could see the being drunk and/or high and stumbling into the water thing, but I still feel like he had some business a bit further south that was probably a bit untoward and that would explain the heavy walking, walking out of a favorite team's game, etc.

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

posts have been removed that are against the rules
Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

from Social Media Rules

I walked today from the TD Garden through "the locks" to get to Paul Revere Park and then came back via the Charlestown Bridge, just to get a feel for the area.

I just don't see it being easy to fall into the water...most (but not all) of the area is fenced. Though the fencing is definitely not that high and is climb-able for someone adventurous who may want to sit on the rail for whatever reason.

Whereabouts did Zachary Marr fall in?

Is there a thread on Websleuths about the possibility that there is a serial killer in Boston who finds males, ages 20-30, coming from bars/clubs/any events with alcohol?

Is there a thread on Websleuths about the possibility that there is a serial killer in Boston who finds males, ages 20-30, coming from bars/clubs/any events with alcohol?

I think if there's a serial killer here, its name is alcohol.

I walked today from the TD Garden through "the locks" to get to Paul Revere Park and then came back via the Charlestown Bridge, just to get a feel for the area.

I just don't see it being easy to fall into the water...most (but not all) of the area is fenced. Though the fencing is definitely not that high and is climb-able for someone adventurous who may want to sit on the rail for whatever reason.

Whereabouts did Zachary Marr fall in?

Just south of 93 where the trains cross over. Someone posted a photo upthread of how it looks nowadays and there is a new fence.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...harvard-man/pLMo6ls3KrMVveRGYDQFDM/story.html

Thanks, Vail. I don't recognize that area from my walk to Paul Revere Park yesterday... I may need to take another little trip to figure out how someone could get on the train tracks.

Add in a few beers, young male testosterone and a gap from the top fence section and bridge and "I can make that". Not to mention that you can walk right on train platform to end, hop down and now you are walking directly on that track. It's not hard to do. Michael would have gone over the foot bridge to Paul revere park which is not what these photos are showing.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

I'm here now... the bridge that ZM was crossing is on the other side of the Zakim from Paul Revere Park. It looks like you can access the bridge (by climbing over some jersey barriers) from either North Point Park or as jfalkingham mentioned, walking to the end of the North Station platforms.

There really is not a lot of places for "accidents" around Paul Revere Park. If he drunkenly stumbled into the water, it was likely after walking over the bridge to North Point Park.

And to clarify my last comment above, there is a legit pedestrian bridge that you can walk over to get from PRP to North Point Park. It's possible he walked that way and thought he was still in Paul Revere Park when trying to get the Uber, but was actually in North Point Park. If the Uber driver couldn't find him, that could be why.

Charles Rollet‏ @CharlesRollet1

.@bostonpolice appear to be searching Back Bay Fens right now. Boat, ambulance, & squad cars on the scene

Adam Gaffin‏ @universalhub

Body in the water in the Muddy River by the fire-alarm building #fens #fenway
1:01 PM · Apr 9, 2017

Attachments

• C8-_W2rXgAQE25W.jpg
    C8-_W2rXgAQE25W.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 58
21m
Jim Morelli‏ @MorelliJim
#Boston police apparently in process of recovering body from waterway in the Fens. Details at 6. @fox25news #fox25news

C8_UqobV0AA751L.jpg

21 min. Drive, 1 hour and 6 min walk, from Paul Revere Park to Back Bay Fens.

Is it realistic for this to be Michael? It seems a little too soon for him to have already surfaced IMO.
Locals, what are your thoughts?
What can you tell us about Back Bay Fens?
7747066bc2a0f575bc9d9f511c8c0629.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove