Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
News reporting it was not Michael they found. Lady who was at the Fens earlier today seems to think it was a child.

Multiple Boston news reports saying the body is not of MK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police Recover Body in Muddy River

"The Medical Examiner’s office took the body from the scene and working on identification.

Although have not released the person's name, police are saying the body does not appear to be connected to the missing 23-year-old from Southborough."

News reporting it was not Michael they found. Lady who was at the Fens earlier today seems to think it was a child.

I think I read the same place you did. I believe she asked a reporter and they indicated it was a child's body. Terrible.

Thanks for clarifying, I thought there was a legit footbridge there but have also been confused by some of the pictures. You're point that there aren't a lot of places for accidents on the actual walk pathway makes me wonder, it goes along with the fact I've been also thinking about his being drunk. We know from uber calls around 10 he was still at the park an hour after leaving the game, which would be an hour of not drinking so a good amount of time to sober up at least somwhat. Still leaves room for other substances though. I don't think there is a SK preying on men in Boston, but I'm also not convinced this one is the typical drunk accident.

There question is, what was he doing for an hour that no one saw him. Just walking around seems unrealistic, and I'd think if he went to one of the bars on Causeway during that time, someone would have recalled seeing him.

There question is, what was he doing for an hour that no one saw him. Just walking around seems unrealistic, and I'd think if he went to one of the bars on Causeway during that time, someone would have recalled seeing him.

If he left early because he desperately needed a cigarette (most people I know smoke way more when they're drinking and would have been dying for a cigg by 9), he could have been sitting down outside for some of that hour just smoking and following the game on his phone. Plus there were texts to and from his coworker during that time? Being drunk he may have gotten bored and just wandered and when the game was ending instead of being at the car wanted her to come to him. She might be very unfamiliar with Boston and was pissed about driving in the post game traffic to find him (I would be!) and told him to come back to the Garden or she's leaving w/o him. He probably just said he'd get an Uber.

There was a guy about five years ago who disappeared under nearly identical circumstances and was found in the water a few weeks later. William Hurley, I think? Anybody else remember?

There was a guy about five years ago who disappeared under nearly identical circumstances and was found in the water a few weeks later. William Hurley, I think? Anybody else remember?
Yes eerily similar story. Was at a bruins game, said he was tired, and called his girlfriend for a ride. She came in to pick him up near Nashua street and he was no where to be found when she arrived. He was found in the Charles about a week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think a big facility like has working cameras all over it - so we should have some video if he just went out at first to smoke- hanging out smoking.

Are you not allowed to smoke like near the doors where you have to walk away to light up??

Oh wow, I didn't hear this. It really isn't that far really, Boston isn't a big city plus we don't know if he got into a vehicle... uber didn't show took offer of ride or thought it was his uber.

or someone pretending to be a Uber

I would think a big facility like has working cameras all over it - so we should have some video if he just went out at first to smoke- hanging out smoking.

Are you not allowed to smoke like near the doors where you have to walk away to light up??

I don't think the TD Garden has anywhere you can go to smoke during an event. Some arenas have smoking terraces, but I don't think the way The Garden is set up allows for that. To smoke, you'd not only have to exit the arena (with their no re-entry policy), but once you got to the ground level, you'd have to exit North Station to get outside.

goggle images

1406649519-Boston-InteriorConcertSetUpEmpty.jpg

unnamed-15266.jpg

09_td_garden_rossetti_small.jpg

1415-Boston-Garden-ProShop-156.jpg

I don't think the TD Garden has anywhere you can go to smoke during an event. Some arenas have smoking terraces, but I don't think the way The Garden is set up allows for that. To smoke, you'd not only have to exit the arena (with their no re-entry policy), but once you got to the ground level, you'd have to exit North Station to get outside.
I'm not a smoker so I'm not 100% sure, but from what I remember from events I've gone to, I think this is correct. I know you have to move well away from any doors (state law) and it's generally strictly enforced.

It's a ginormous building surrounded by a big area of parking lots, railroad tracks, mazes of highways, commercial buildings that are mostly closed in the evening, and most of it not well lit.
Most of the obvious security cams are to keep unauthorized people away from the building, not to track people leaving. There's heavy security and LE presence for events, but mostly related to crowd control.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I'm new to Websleuths. I'm praying for Michael's safe return and have been following closely. Have any of you seen this documentary? I haven't had a chance to check its accuracy, but it is chilling/very disturbing! Any thoughts?
Sorry... not quite sure how to attach link, but you can copy/paste to see YouTube link/documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo&sns=em

Welcome ShoreBliss!

Usually you just paste in the URL and it automatically becomes a link. You can use the "Go Advanced" option and use the preview message before sending it.

HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truecrimefanatic2024
Back