MA MA - Phillip Markoff, Craigslist Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow.......well, karma's a biotch :waitasec:

No freakin way. No one was watching him?????? OMG.

If a person wants to kill themselves, they can find a way, no matter how closely they're being watched.

Good, save the tax payers some money.

I feel bad for his family

I feel bad for his family too and my prayers are with them.

As if his crimes weren't a big enough disappointment for them, he pulls off a cowardly act like this.

MOO

wm

Craigslist Killer Phillip Markoff Commits Suicide

ABC News
(warning: auto-sound)

"He would not reveal details and said the apparent suicide was being investigated, but two sources told ABC News that Markoff is believed to have cut his wrists and then tied something tightly around his neck before he went to sleep Saturday night."

Accused “Craigslist Killer” Philip Markoff was found suffocated with a plastic bag tied over his head, alone in his cell at Nashua Street Jail in Boston this morning, after apparently committing suicide, sources told the Herald.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1274824

I'm not convinced this was a suicide. How does one resist the body's natural reaction to rid itself of the plastic bag once suffocation begins? Seems to me this method of suicide would be very difficult.
I'm also very sorry for the families of his victims, as justice will never be realized for their loved ones. Markoff will never be a convicted murderer, just a suspected murderer. How sad.

Accused “Craigslist Killer” Philip Markoff was found suffocated with a plastic bag tied over his head, alone in his cell at Nashua Street Jail in Boston this morning, after apparently committing suicide, sources told the Herald.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1274824

I'm not convinced this was a suicide. How does one resist the body's natural reaction to rid itself of the plastic bag once suffocation begins? Seems to me this method of suicide would be very difficult.
I'm also very sorry for the families of his victims, as justice will never be realized for their loved ones. Markoff will never be a convicted murderer, just a suspected murderer. How sad.
Well if he truly was alone in the cell then it seems rather obvious this was a suicide.
As for the families of his alleged victims, I personally feel they might be better off because now they don't have to wonder if he might be getting out of prison any time soon.

Well if he truly was alone in the cell then it seems rather obvious this was a suicide.
As for the families of his alleged victims, I personally feel they might be better off because now they don't have to wonder if he might be getting out of prison any time soon.

I'm pretty sure it will be termed a suicide, but it's not necessarily obvious even if he was alone in the cell when they found him. A prison employee could have been involved (actually, even if it is a suicide, he could have gotten the plastic bag, etc, himself, but it's even more likely that someone got him them). So, a prison guard could have killed him, less likely another inmate but it's sure been known to happen. Usually with a guard as accessory. Yada yada. :)

But anyway, I'd think suicide, too.

Unreal. What a coward. But if he's guilty, there will still be justice where he's going.

Very sad for all the families involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019
Back