VERDICT WATCH MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I have seen AJ nervous. Lally came out swinging. I think KR will be found guilty. AJ missed a huge point the Police did not go to the funeral

@TedDanielnews

Lally references testimony from Officer Saraf, "the defendant saying 'this is all my fault'"and "left him freezing to death in a blizzard"

AL: "it’s a 3 card monte trick. Don’t pay attention the facts and evidence…. because it will lead to the defendant is guilty…"

Lally calls Proctors texts inexcusable "what do you not see in those text messages?" He says there is nothing about a conspiracy or cover up in Proctor's texts.

Lally puts up this timeline for jury

1719328867835.png

It is really bothering me to see the O'Keefe family for whom I have so much sympathy sitting with some of the key players is this frame up. I would think today you would want to be with close family and friends of your dead loved one. Apart from Kerry those people did not consider JO anything more than an "acquaintance" per their own words. They are the very reason the truth will never be known on how JO died.

@SueNBCBoston

As Lally says Proctor’s texts were offensive, they didn’t impact the case, it was his personal phone, never expected to be public, were a “safe space”.One female juror took a deep breath in and exhaled thru her mouth.

Lally is displaying an image on the screen with a chart of Read & OKeefe’s texts.All the jurors are looking at the screen.Lally is reading the texts.

Lally continues the timeline on the screen to detail the 7 drinks he says she had. Jurors are splitting their attention between the screen & Lally.

The expressive juror who fidgets is now fidgeting. Playing with her necklace, looking around the room. One juror just yawned.I thought they’d get a recess between closings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member