VERDICT WATCH MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am realizing, as I put it on my phone, while charging it to my laptop, I am not looking at the phone but just listening to nothing but re lieing about proven facts and just absolute NOTHING. I am focusing on here with you guys. I cannot instinctively even look at the people in that room. He is over. Please jury use your brains and life experience and KNOW about the truth and facts here.

Lally concludes his closing argument with a quote from John Adams. The judge tells him time is up then allows him to say his final sentence.

The judge excuses the jury for a break recess before issuing her instructions for deliberations. Read speaks with her family then leaves the courtroom.

No, his point was that JO had a strict rule about no shoes on in the house. But KR wore hers in the house that night, knowing JO was dead so the rule didn’t matter anymore
which is incredibly weak, like grasping at straws. JO was missing and she was panicking that's why she didn't bother to take them off. Lally thinks the jury will eat up his narrative by insulting their intelligence? imo

@BienickWCVB

"They'll show you a video and tell you left is right and right is left," Jacksons says referring to the "mirrored" video of the Canton Police garage.

As the jurors look at Jackson, they see Colin Albert, Jen McCabe, Brian Albert and Kerry Roberts behind him.
I have to wonder if this obvious show of “solidarity” with them all suddenly appearing and sitting together like this might backfire on the prosecution. The whole “right is left and left is right” and seeing all of them sitting there together, determined to protect each other…

He came out swinging ‘I hit him x4. Very strong even if altered from ‘Did I hit him’

"Altered" statements from the defendant are "very strong?" If I were a juror, I'd be thinking "Don't insult my intelligence.....I heard all the evidence and she did not say that."

IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member