MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BAM is right!!!!!!! You broke the news (at least to me!)! Amazing!!!

I LOVE HOW FAST THAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!
ETA: I hope his pension went with it!!! I doubt it though.
Everything it seems, was banking on the verdict.

It's only going to get worse from here on out for those that were in that house.

I knew we weren't the only ones who could see the crookedness and deception of LE involved!!!!

FBI are bearing down already!

Further down in the tweet thread Kristina Rex says:

Follow up: Proctor will be officially transferred on Sunday, July 7, per the union bargaining agreement. He will then be subject to a duty status hearing to determine what is next: retained on full pay, restricted duty, suspended with pay or without pay. #WBZ
----
And....
-----
So this isn’t an immediate firing. It’s a removal from his office pending a disciplinary process. #WBZ
----
Aren't they in a union? He may have submitted a grievance? idk.moo

Please keep in mind I am not in support of MP. Heck no! :)

@kirstenglavin

JUST IN: MA State Police Trooper Michael Proctor has been SUSPENDED, per MA State Police.“The department took immediate action to relieve Trooper Michael Proctor of duty and formally transfer him out of the Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office State Police Detective Unit.”

Everything it seems, was banking on the verdict.

It's only going to get worse from here on out for those that were in that house.

I knew we weren't the only ones who could see the crookedness and deception of LE involved!!!!

FBI are bearing down already!
Me too and I live here and am a news hound. See what happens when I take my nose out of the news..well it is a starttttttttt.

Agreed. Hope nothing happens to anyone on either side. And the trooper who told the reporter to get the F off his lawn … not professional or classy. He should be trained for that sort of thing. A simple “No comment” would suffice.
That was MP. He hasn't changed one bit. Still degrading toward women. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back