MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm couldn’t we say all of them were drunk and excuse all behavior then. Shes stone cold sober making them interviews and changing up how she last saw him. I mean if she seen him putting her head in the door why would she question hitting him. Drives me crazy that everyone totally excuses everything she does.
When new experts are brought in that say John was hit by a car…then what. Tail light pieces around his body and in his shirt say he was.
What new experts? They couldn’t even get someone to state he was hit by a car this time around. ME wouldn’t testify to that, and the only person they could find was Trooper Paul who was willing to say he got hit sideways, spun, hit his head on a curb and then magically flew 12 feet into the lawn. All in all, a 30 foot distance.

Let’s not forget the medical expert testified his head injury would render him unconscious immediately. So, either a ghost picked him up and dropped him into the lawn or he didn’t hit his head on concrete. And no. The ground wasn’t frozen at that time and there was grass cushion.
And possibly few inches of snow.
So which is it?

Also, Gordon Ramsey got hit by a car few weeks ago. His torso looked like he tattooed a giant black square on it. The bruise was unbelievable looking. The only thing JO had was black eyes. And according to his brother he looked like he went through many rounds w Mike Tyson.

Tail light pieces that were wholly non existant at the time JO was found even with much less snow than later and a leaf blower looking through the snow. Not one bright red piece out of 47 was seen in the bright white snow.

It was only about 4 or 5 inches at most at that time. They found clear glass pieces, but not a single hunk or shard of red taillight. Doesn't seem possible.

Until I see prove of what the defense is saying about theses jurors, it’s smoke and mirrors. With that said, physical evidence around and on John’s body said he was hit by her car. Obviously some jurors believed that to be the truth.
Hopefully the CW will being in better experts in the next trial.
What does that (“proof of what the defense is saying about these jurors”) have to do with math and physics we were discussing?
As I said, throw everyone’s testimony out besides the experts. Now what?

Last edited:
Tail light pieces that were wholly non existant at the time JO was found even with much less snow than later and a leaf blower looking through the snow. Not one bright red piece out of 47 was seen in the bright white snow.
During a blizzard. Later that day SERT found a few pieces and over the next few days as the snow melted…..this is what I would expect. They also didn’t find his sneaker until SERT showed up. The pieces were also ground level and there was a few inches of snow on John’s body. The car was arriving at the Sally Port at the time, so there is no way them piece were planted.

What does that (“proof of what the defense is saying an about these jurors”) have to do with math and physics we were discussing?
As I said,
the motion filed today about the jurors. Has nothing to do with it, my ADD brain. The math and physics mean nothing to me, as the next expert will say something totally different. The tail light pieces speak much louder in my book.

Until I see prove of what the defense is saying about theses jurors, it’s smoke and mirrors. With that said, physical evidence around and on John’s body said he was hit by her car. Obviously some jurors believed that to be the truth.
Hopefully the CW will being in better experts in the next trial.
What would be a better expert? A PhD? An MD? All of those and more concluded KR did not hit JO.

I suspect that the jury had a juror or two who hung their hat early on some alleged evidence and refused to consider expert testimony or anything that refuted KR's guilt Sometimes you'll have that.

What new experts? They couldn’t even get someone to state he was hit by a car this time around. ME wouldn’t testify to that, and the only person they could find was Trooper Paul who was willing to say he got hit sideways, spun, hit his head on a curb and then magically flew 12 feet into the lawn. All in all, a 30 foot distance.

Let’s not forget the medical expert testified his head injury would render him unconscious immediately. So, either a ghost picked him up and dropped him into the lawn or he didn’t hit his head on concrete. And no. The ground wasn’t frozen at that time and there was grass cushion.
And possibly few inches of snow.
So which is it?

Also, Gordon Ramsey got hit by a car few weeks ago. His torso looked like he tattooed a giant black square on it. The bruise was unbelievable looking. The only thing JO had was black eyes. And according to his brother he looked like he went through many rounds w Mike Tyson.
<modsnip - no link provided after multiple requests>Trooper Paul was definitely not a good expert, however I do believe they will put more into the prosecution next time around. Obviously some of the jury believed he was hit by the car, so I’m not alone in my thinking. There is much more evidence of him being hit, then there is of some mass conspiracy in the house. Karen’s actions alone are hard to ignore. Just my opinion.
<modsnip - opinion stated as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
the motion filed today about the jurors. Has nothing to do with it, my ADD brain. The math and physics mean nothing to me, as the next expert will say something totally different. The tail light pieces speak much louder in my book.
The prosecution had a chance to put on their best of the best as far as experts go. Why didn’t they? If it was that clear cut, why not put that baby to bed this time around?

Proctor’s conduct alone should disqualify him of all credibility.
No chain of custody, no immediate photos taken of tail light, no evidence entry or testing until months later.
Why is that ok and acceptable?
How is the line drawn between what to believe that comes out of his mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove