MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! I don't see how what amounts to deducting 3 days of pay (Kevin Albert) and 5 days of pay or leave (Bukhenik) is considered discipline. It's essentially a slap on the wrist IMO.
If it was up to me, a stern talking to would have been sufficient

Reactions: IDK
If it was up to me, a stern talking to would have been sufficient

Just a lark. A cop getting raging drunk on work time and losing his gun and his badge. No biggie.

Of course, if I did that, my employer wouldn't have bothered with the "stern talk". I'd have been out the door as soon as they found out.

But it seems some people think cops should be allowed to do whatever they please whether they're just regularly getting drunk in police cars or framing innocent people to help a brother cop out. They're cops. They're better than the rest of us.

A young woman was murdered in Canton in cold blood by a cop, and the Canton PD looked the other way. The entire force needs to be replaced. MOO, of course.

Wow. They’re doubling down. What a waste of time, money, and taxpayer resources.

Maybe a better prosecutor will help, but too bad you can’t stick the crappy toothpaste of that investigation back in the tube.
I'm sure he'll be paid really well, but Emily D. Baker thinks he might well recommend the charges be dismissed once he realizes what he'd be up against, particularly with regard to the state's inability to come up with a viable accident reconstruction theory or expert. It was no accident that the CW could only come up with poor Trooper Joe Paul the first time. No actual expert would want to ruin his/her reputation like that.

Auto accidents are usually pretty easy to reconstruct. Not this one. Because it's impossible to reconstruct something that never happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back