MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessssssss.. I was on alert when she said that about the snow caked on it, like brush it off and take a better looksee to calm KR DOWN about it. I feel like J. McC said the same?
I mean, snow caked on it, but maybe it was just Kerrie but I feel I heard it twice.

Depending on the browser you are using, you might be able to adjust the size of the image. In Safari for example, when attempting to add the image (jpg format) at the point to add, there is an option to adjust the image size. If not that and it won’t work is it a formatting issue? MOO
Awwww think this did it ……thoughts ?

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpeg
    IMG_0937.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 57
On the alcohol front, and this is anecdotal, I grew up in rural Canada and I know to most people 7 shots in 1.5 hours seems like an insane amount of alcohol but to a seasoned alcoholic in their 40s who has been drinking a long time that’s nothing, they would absolutely blow over and should be arrested I hate that but these people would just seem completely normal to anyone

Someone pointed this out online, and it seems pretty sketchy.

The video of the SUV in the sallyport is reversed. The driver appears to step out of the passenger side door, I've cued the video below so you can see it after it's driven in.

Also there are a bunch of weird time-skips all over the video. You can see the time advance from 5:36:48 to 5:36:53 immediately after the driver exits the vehicle. There are a ton of these jumps.

Lally made us sit through hours of bar footage and footage of the scene outside John O'Keefe's home where nothing was happening, so why is this video so carefully edited?
Was just discussing this over in Reddit. People there couldn’t wrap their minds around what it should look like so I took a quick screen grab and “mirrored” the mirrored video.

I have to say, after 20 years in the Army (working in Special Operations along with 3-letter agencies and other governmental and law enforcement organizations) I’ve literally NEVER seen a mirrored video from a legitimate source. Heck, I haven’t even seen one from an illegitimate source.

Attachments

• IMG_3614.jpeg
    IMG_3614.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 24
I am still reeling from the chain of evidence, and the lack of documentation and or pictures. YB testified today that JOK's clothes were soaked. He stated " they" laid them all out on paper ( Like Butcher Paper) to dry before storing them in evidence bags. I want to know WHO was the THEY, and exactly WHERE these four garments/items were when they were drying out. Was it in the locked evidence room, on a table? On the floor, in the Sallyport? How long did they lay in the drying out position, until they were bagged? I want documents and proof ! I want to see the evidence log for all of it !!

On the alcohol front, and this is anecdotal, I grew up in rural Canada and I know to most people 7 shots in 1.5 hours seems like an insane amount of alcohol but to a seasoned alcoholic in their 40s who has been drinking a long time that’s nothing, they would absolutely blow over and should be arrested I hate that but these people would just seem completely normal to anyone
..and they are in their circle. Believe me I was stunned at the one after another, purposely seeming and the added shots, as I was watching. I thought why isn't JO stopping her, but I figured he knew better or just let her be.. I know, it was all normalized looking, that amount, one after another and then it all added up to $100 between them at the first place I believe.

Was just discussing this over in Reddit. People there couldn’t wrap their minds around what it should look like so I took a quick screen grab and “mirrored” the mirrored video.

I have to say, after 20 years in the Army (working in Special Operations along with 3-letter agencies and other governmental and law enforcement organizations) I’ve literally NEVER seen a mirrored video from a legitimate source. Heck, I haven’t even seen one from an illegitimate source.
There is some very interesting taillight analysis as well

Awwww think this did it ……thoughts ?
Thanks for grabbing the image. Still quite difficult to discern much from it though IMO. Snow is blustering and it is not a great image; no fault of your own. It does appear though that some portion of the right rear lens is missing. How much or the percentage missing or damaged is debatable.

Yet looking again at the surfaces of the rear of that vehicle - including the protruding bumper cover - and the high mounted taillight - it still seems hard to imagine IMO that damage to the lens from striking an individual. And with sufficient force to cause such damage to the lens and housing? And contrast that damage with the injuries sustained by JOK.

I am reminded of a movie some years back - which I cannot recall*. But the gist was, that the detective IIRC wanted to be able to follow the suspect’s vehicle in heavy traffic. So while tailing and the vehicle was stopped, the detective IIRC took a tire iron and smashed the right rear taillight. So it could be more easily identified in traffic. Those lens on an Lexus of that build are robust and not easy to damage or break. MOO

ETA - might be Chinatown with Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway? And what a beautiful circa 1936 Packard convertible (if it is correct) of which ‘Jake’ breaks the lens to tail her in traffic.

Last edited:
I am still reeling from the chain of evidence, and the lack of documentation and or pictures. YB testified today that JOK's clothes were soaked. He stated " they" laid them all out on paper ( Like Butcher Paper) to dry before storing them in evidence bags. I want to know WHO was the THEY, and exactly WHERE these four garments/items were when they were drying out. Was it in the locked evidence room, on a table? On the floor, in the Sallyport? How long did they lay in the drying out position, until they were bagged? I want documents and proof ! I want to see the evidence log for all of it !!
It wouldn't surprise me if that mannequin in the sallyport was wearing JO's t-shirt as messed up as the handling of evidence has been.

Thanks for grabbing the image. Still quite difficult to discern much from it though IMO. Snow is blustering and it is not a great image; no fault of your own. It does appear though that some portion of the right rear lens is missing. How much or the percentage missing or damaged is debatable.

Yet looking again at the surfaces of the rear of that vehicle - including the protruding bumper cover - and the high mounted taillight - it still seems hard to imagine IMO that damage to the lens from striking an individual. And with sufficient force to cause such damage to the lens and housing? And contrast that damage with the injuries sustained by JOK.

I am reminded of a movie some years back - which I cannot recall. But the gist was, that the detective IIRC wanted to be able to follow the suspect’s vehicle in heavy traffic. So while tailing and the vehicle was stopped, the detective IIRC took a tire iron and smashed the right rear taillight. So it could be more easily identified in traffic. Those lens are robust and not easy to damage or break. MOO
Well the lens across the back should all be red, where it’s clear or white looking ……the red is missing.

I am reminded of a movie some years back - which I cannot recall. But the gist was, that the detective IIRC wanted to be able to follow the suspect’s vehicle in heavy traffic. So while tailing and the vehicle was stopped, the detective IIRC took a tire iron and smashed the right rear taillight. So it could be more easily identified in traffic. Those lens are robust and not easy to damage or break. MOO
About the damage vs injuries, really who knows exactly how these things happen. However if pieces of her tail light are found with his body like they said today …..it’s pretty clear he was hit by her car. Throw all the other evidence out and it’s still a pretty clear picture.
Now the defense would like you to believe that damage was from backing into JO’s car, yet no pieces are seen there and it was just a tap.

The corner looks clear in the enlarged pix. Love to see the both sets at once in same environment. Kerrie said a small hole with wires sticking out, whenever she saw it, forget.
I feel like looking down the corner (rounded part) is pretty much missing.

Now THAT would be NO fun, it IS a lifestyle for lots, everything social revolves around going out and meeting up at the 'local' place as we saw. Where everybody knows your naaaammme. Not all people who fall into that category would be alcoholics, BUT we see that Higgins was the posterboy for functioning alcoholic like so many, till 'something happens' healthwise or legally, like now. It really IS part of a lifestyle. I know when I lived closer/next town etc long ago, going out to the nice and local intown 'bars' was a thing for sure and run into the people you know and all that, catch up, socialize and so on. AS you see there. Suburban life if you 'are kind of living the single life or kids all set/grown and a social person.
What really touched me about John was that as he left McCarthy's, his thoughtful goodbye to the guy they were hanging out with laughing etc, hand on him, and then the handshake to another. He def had care and love for people in his spirit.
Oh, and when he was seen walking into the Waterfall, his big happy greeting to the seated individual, as he was called by Yuri. I SAY IT WAS HIGGINS, looking up surprised.
You're from there too? I lived in Westwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67