MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple solution IMO would be for them to gve Proctor the Mark Fuhrman treatment, compel him into the witness stand only so that he can repeatedly plead the 5th in front of the jury.

If they don't you can guarantee that once the jury are finally sent out their first question will be "where is Trooper Proctor?"
It would be smart for the prosecution to allow Proctor to be eviscerated on the stand. He is their sacrificial lamb as a distraction to the other injustices they are still trying to hide.

Someone pointed this out online, and it seems pretty sketchy.

The video of the SUV in the sallyport is reversed. The driver appears to step out of the passenger side door, I've cued the video below so you can see it after it's driven in.

Also there are a bunch of weird time-skips all over the video. You can see the time advance from 5:36:48 to 5:36:53 immediately after the driver exits the vehicle. There are a ton of these jumps.

Lally made us sit through hours of bar footage and footage of the scene outside John O'Keefe's home where nothing was happening, so why is this video so carefully edited?
Yaaas, time skips! No one else mentioned it so I thought it was just me.

If he vomited outside where was the rest of the vomit and wouldn’t his dinner been in the vomit? There was a small amount of vomit on his clothes where was the rest of it? Is that why Jen queried how long to digest food? I never understood that google search.
I never put these two things together until now.
The vomit was definitely from a head trauma that must have occurred earlier in the evening.
Why else would Jen care about how long ago OJO stopped digesting?
Did she see him vomit?
Or did she have to clean up some vomit and realize his meal looked fresh/undigested?

Personally, I think that KR will be convicted.
Yeah I think so.
Remove everything else....all the white noise.....look there!!! not here!!!
It's clear cut what happened that night, simply by KR words and actions.

-I hit him. Her words. Many witnesses including LE.

- Video evidence of her reversing into a vehicle and just driving off. Proves she was either too drunk to notice what she was doing OR is reckless and entitled. who doesnt stop and get out and see what damage you did???
I know....someone who hits something deliberately...to cover up something you already did.

Those 2 things stand alone.
But the list of guilty knowledge is damning and long.

moo

I wonder how many of those who believe that she'll be convicted believe that a conviction will stand upon appeal?
The pro karens are already pre-empting the next hurdle.

It will never end.

The conspiracy tangent has got legs and run away now,..it will never be reined back in. IMO.

There will be no justice for John in that case. :(
It will always be justice for Karen ....

Sad how many cases turn into circuses about the defendants.. the bigger the guilt/ bluff... the bigger the riot.

moo

The pro karens are already pre-empting the next hurdle.

It will never end.

The conspiracy tangent has got legs and run away now,..it will never be reined back in. IMO.

There will be no justice for John in that case. :(
It will always be justice for Karen ....

Sad how many cases turn into circuses about the defendants.. the bigger the guilt... the bigger the riot.

moo
A conviction withstanding an appeal is a hurdle for the prosecution.

@BienickWCVB

Bukhenik seems at ease on he witness stand. His elbow is leaning on the side of the box. He directly addresses the jury and expounds on his answers. Says he has been part of 500 death investigations.

12:46 PM · Jun 5, 2024

Bukhenik begins describing O'Keefe's injuries including bruise over eye, cut to nose and small cut on eyelid. A woman sitting next to O'Keefe's mother has been comforting her. But now they both get up and leave.

12:49 PM · Jun 5, 2024
Has that number, 500, been verified? It's very late, and please check my math, but that's a pace of nearly 1 new investigation every 7-8 days. Wonder specifically what has been his role in these investigations?

A conviction withstanding an appeal is a hurdle for the prosecution.
Best not count chickens till they hatch. IMO.

Pre-empting a strike against an undesired result before it's even happened confirms my previous post.
it will never end....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member