MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think they will putt around until court ends, maybe end on something big to send the jury home with that to think about all night, and then come out firing in the morning. JMO

Oh I think it’s going to be great letting the jurors go home right after Jackson comes at Proctor for half an hour or an hour.

You’re both right. They’d have two nights to sleep on it then

I’m starting to think that the CW is prosecuting this case as an opportunity to spotlight the need to clean house in LE. I honestly can’t imagine why they have chosen to air all of this dirty laundry when there is little hope of winning a conviction.

Last edited:
God it just goes on and on with these hateful misoginistic messages to so many different people. This is who he is, an unprofessional officer who was not fit to investigate JO's case or any case. Imo the average juror would write him off as not credible, could not believe him and therefore the investigation is flawed. He was the main investigator not some minor player. Too much reasonable doubt and it is extremely reasonable to doubt the honesty and integrity of Mr Proctor based on his demonstrated bad character. How did the cw think this should be tried? So unbeleivable. Why on earth did the cw not cut its losses? Proctor ruined their entire case with his bad character. I had no idea just what a pig and discreditable officer Proctor was until tonight. Moo

@JHall7news

In addition Proctor testifies when asked about what he has found on read's phone, he responds "no nudes so far." He also texts a colleague "I hate that man, I truly hate that man" after he is sent a photo of defense lawyer David Yannetti.

This has been a rough time for the prosecution. I can see two female jurors talking as we await what is expected to be a brutal cross examination by defense attorney Alan Jackson. The prosecutor has finished his first round of questions.

@JHall7news

On Feb 3, Proctor went back to the O'Keefe home to check the left rear quarter oanel of the victim's Chevy Traverse. He testifies it was not damaged when karen read backed out and bumped it lightly on 1-29-22. He testifies snow di dnot fall off the Traverse in the ring cam video

View attachment 509229
Excellent pic of JOKs vehicle. Why aren’t there any like this of the defendant’s car?

After disrespecting KR with crude,obscene and hate filed comments, for two years, NOW he is sorry. JMO
I don't believe his show of remorse. He's sorry for himself

eta as case in point he says he used 'poor language' when he calls KR 'retarded', and now he's being cocky with AJ. No real change is at all evident, he calls his texts 'inappropriate and poor jokes''

Even judge is allowing AJ to go off, she must be disgusted I think.

AJ is amazing!!! He is making the point; there is no way that pig could have investigated professionally and objectively. Just Not Possible. Jury has to acquit. Moo

Last edited:
@BienickWCVB

Proctor is talking about examining Read's cell phone. At the defense, Read suddenly has a surprised look on her face. She says something to her attorneys.

Proctor says while searching the phone, he came across messaged Read exchanged with her attorney David Yannetti. Says he had to temporarily "freeze" search and turn phone over to an independent team to remove those messages.

Lally concludes about 3.5 hours of direct questioning of Proctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove