MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proctor says his sister texted him that Julie Albert wanted to get him a gift after the case was over and he responded get one for my wife.
He says no gift was ever exchanged— Ted Daniel (@TedDanielnews) June 10, 2024

Why would JA even want to buy Proctor a gift anyway?

Is she doing it on behalf of the victims as in JOK’s family? Did they ask her too? If not then what stake does she have in this because according to hers, her husband’s and CA’s testimonies they weren’t even there and were not involved? Why make it your personal your business to reward him for doing his actual job?

Why would JA even want to buy Proctor a gift anyway?

Is she doing it on behalf of the victims as in JOK’s family? Did they ask her too? If not then what stake does she have in this because according to hers, her husband’s and CA’s testimonies they weren’t even there and were not involved? Why make it your personal your business to reward him for doing his actual job?

It's just more indication that her son Colin was involved in John's murder and Dirty Cop was helping out by framing Karen Read.

@BienickWCVB

Jackson shows a picture of Yannetti that a coworker sent him. Proctor says he responded, "I'm going through his retarded client's phone." Also said of Yannetti, "I hate that man. I truly hate that man."

Jackson asks how Proctor feels about Yannetti right now pointing to him in the courtroom. Proctor: "Still don't care for him."

In one message to coworkers and supervisors while searching Read's phone, Proctor wrote "no nudes so far." Jackson asks if he's ever looked for naked pictures of male suspects. Proctor says "jokes" don't have any bearing on facts and integrity of the case.

Does this man not think that his cases many go to trial at some point? What a moron. moo
He never expected that his texts would ever become public. The judge would have never permitted the defense to have access to them.

If the Feds hadn't intervened, we would have never known they existed.

Lally's direct of MP barely touched on his part in the actual investigation and was concentrated on his dirty comments instead. I guess that leaves the defense limited on issues they cant cross him on.JMO
He added next to nothing of substance imo and anything he did is now subject to suspicion and doubt by the jury. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove