MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lally's direct of MP barely touched on his part in the actual investigation and was concentrated on his dirty comments instead. I guess that leaves the defense limited on issues they cant cross him on.JMO
So far, the prosecution has been doing almost nothing but trying to disprove the Defense’s theories, rather than actually proving their own.

Why would JA even want to buy Proctor a gift anyway?

Is she doing it on behalf of the victims as in JOK’s family? Did they ask her too? If not then what stake does she have in this because according to hers, her husband’s and CA’s testimonies they weren’t even there and were not involved? Why make it your personal your business to reward him for doing his actual job?
Could it be on behalf of young CA? MOO

The jury has so much to think about. As posters have mentioned, these texts can look bad to members of the jury whether men or women. But not only the way he looked for nudes and commented on her beauty etc, calling her retarded and touching on her health issues would personally make me PISSED if I had a loved one who suffered something similar.

I mean I’m already pissed and I’m not even on the jury. Disliking a key witness can definitely push jurors in a certain direction, imo. Specifically because the dislike stems from him being an unprofessional jerk. How can you trust this person has handled the case correctly? (you can’t, as we already know)… just wow

There's a lot of commentary about the women jurors, but I'm betting some of the male jurors with sisters and daughters are infuriated as well. My father would want to jump up and punch the filthy pig.
I am guessing Karen’s dad would like that. And Mrs OKeefe (John’s mom) also didn’t seem impressed. If I was her I would be so furious with him for so many reasons.

“She’s a babe, Fall River accent though, no class”

As if.. as if this guy with the total misogyinistic gutter mind could be the judge of anybody being classy or not.
Class is certainly not in his personal toolbox. His texts read aloud made me wince. Seriously ?
Terrible investigation and terrible rush to judgement and abhorrent culture it seems among these staties. JMO

So troopah proctor's( he no longer deserves to have his name capitalized) bosses said NOTHING to his looking for nudes. No accountability at the upper levels of this Department who is supposed to be impartially looking for the perpetrator of a fellow police officer's dearh. Garbage human beings. These 'people' are running around with guns and are in positions of power. Just a Good Ol Boy's. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniah