MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

So it's possible that the glass shards found on the bumper came from the broken cocktail glass and O'Keefe may have had this glass on his person. JMO.
No. The commonwealth's own forensic scientist confirmed that the glass on the bumper was different than the cocktail glass.

It's a puzzle where the bumper glass came from.

Except Michael Proctor claims to have found a piece of glass which does match one of the pieces of glass from the bumper. But it's not the cocktail glass.

There's also glass on the bumper which doesn't match anything else. So, it seems multiple pieces of glass from different sources all magically seems to have appeared on the bumper, and stayed on the vehicle even through a snowstorm as it got towed by the cops.

It's quite the conundrum.

Nope No proof of that. Just a broken glass found on the lawn near the body of JOK. It has been 'suggested' that it might have been his, or KR's. But, also not at all suggested that it came from any other member of the house party at 34 Fairview that night. Because....evidence
Well the Waterfall video does show JO leaving with this style glass. As you said was it KR’s or did JO switch from beer ?

No. The commonwealth's own forensic scientist confirmed that the glass on the bumper was different than the cocktail glass.

It's a puzzle where the bumper glass came from.

Except Michael Proctor claims to have found a piece of glass which does match one of the pieces of glass from the bumper. But it's not the cocktail glass.

There's also glass on the bumper which doesn't match anything else. So, it seems multiple pieces of glass from different sources all magically seems to have appeared on the bumper, and stayed on the vehicle even through a snowstorm as it got towed by the cops.

It's quite the conundrum.
So instead of taking some glass from the broken cocktail glass and planting it on the bumper, Proctor took some unrelated to the case glass and used that knowing it wouldn't match. Strange.

I've had things stay on my bumper after driving several miles on the freeway so I feel that's possible. JMO.

So instead of taking some glass from the broken cocktail glass and planting it on the bumper, Proctor took some unrelated to the case glass and used that knowing it wouldn't match. Strange.

I tend to doubt he ever thought anyone would be looking that closely at shards of glass or trying to determine their origin. Glass is glass, and John was seen with a glass that night. Proctor's a dirty cop, but I don't think he's exactly a rocket scientist.

I've had things stay on my bumper after driving several miles on the freeway so I feel that's possible. JMO.

Actually, we have all been waiting for MP to testify, to try and clear this all up. Because it is such a quagmire. Again the lack of evidence log keeping along with some suspicious type behaviors, including the conflict of interest that he failed to report. All evidence collected is sus, IMO.

Although to tow the car it had to be driven up a ramp. I guess a lot depends on the shape of the bumper.

As for Proctor, he may never have thought the glass would get forensically examined. It's likely he thought that this would get pleaded out quickly once Read's attorney saw the evidence they had against her. The case was still just a manslaughter. The DA wouldn't up the charges to second degree murder until months later.

Last edited:
And how was the recovered cocktail glass broken? Dropping it on the lawn?
Couldn’t say. To me, there are several opportunities. Hit by the suv? Street or lawn. Idk, I mean if he exited the vehicle with it in hand and he was hit, could be anything . Sure this is unpopular, but wouldn’t it be of interest to talk about the CW’s version occasionally, idk.

As for Proctor, he may never have thought the glass would get forensically examined. It's likely he thought that this would get pleaded out quickly once Read's attorney saw the evidence they had against her. The case was still just a manslaughter. The DA wouldn't up the charges to second degree murder until months later.

That upcharge must have made Proctor a little nervous. Alan Jackson wasn't on the scene yet, but David Yannetti is a very well respected local defense attorney. And I agree, he figured Read would do a little time and his friends and JO's family would be content (or fairly content, in the case of JO's family) with the outcome. All would be well in the Kingdom of Canton.

Couldn’t say. To me, there are several opportunities. Hit by the suv? Street or lawn. Idk, I mean if he exited the vehicle with it in hand and he was hit, could be anything . Sure this is unpopular, but wouldn’t it be of interest to talk about the CW’s version occasionally, idk.

I personally am still waiting for the CW's version. Along with the jury, I can imagine. There is nothing they have provided so far, that convinces me of their version.

Should there be some sort of calendar or like a counter thingy that shows the numbers of days the CW has failed to present ANY evidence of John O'Keefe having been hit by ANY kind of motor vehicle?

That upcharge must have made Proctor a little nervous. Alan Jackson wasn't on the scene yet, but David Yannetti is a very well respected local defense attorney. And I agree, he figured Read would do a little time and his friends and JO's family would be content (or fairly content, in the case of JO's family) with the outcome. All would be well in the Kingdom of Canton.
And Proctor would get a gift!

Should there be some sort of calendar or like a counter thingy that shows the numbers of days the CW has failed to present ANY evidence of John O'Keefe having been hit by ANY kind of motor vehicle?
I agree everyone is waiting. Me too. But I read on Court tv today their intention of prosecution and they did of some kind of testing with a dummy etc. So, looking forward to what that’s all about. As I have mentioned, I am trying to be neutral. But yes, the other day, I wanted to puke .

That Kingdom of Canton thing and all. ;)
Head spinning, I have to remind myself that I'm not an Albert or McC when I have to trudge off to work early morns. :) being ever so grateful, GAH, to just imagine them all living their 'best lives' at this time of possible shoes dropping,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner