MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he ever met her, but it's a safe bet Jen McCabe spilled whatever she knew about Karen. What a mean, horrid person she is. I've never seen testimony like that.
Yes, and oh excuse me, NO ONE says, CAN-TON as she did. She was def pronouncing that way for some reason of her own. If you only saw the word as name of the town you would pronounce it as she did, because eeeeeeeeeeeveryone knows and says, hmm let me see, : CAAANNTIN. (LIKE CAN OF BEANS ETC.) and you say it fast. I think she was trying to be POSH. haha. Yes, JMc and Alberts would be happily falling over themselves telling Proctor what she was screaming and saying as SHE DID testify about KR that morn.

Last edited:
Relative to the bar glass, it never made sense to me that JO would be seen leaving the bar carrying a glass (KR's ?) unless it contained her vodka soda and it was being consumed while walking to their vehicle.

I also wonder if the glass was broken outside of the vehicle before KR/JO ever left for the Albert House?

JO would certainly know that an open container by a passenger is illegal in MA, right?

Relative to the bar glass, it never made sense to me that JO would be seen leaving the bar carrying a glass (KR's ?) unless it contained her vodka soda and it was llbeing consumed while walking to their vehicle.

I also wonder if the glass was broken outside of the vehicle before KR/JO ever left for the Albert House?

JO would certainly know that an open container by a passenger is illegal in MA, right?
Well, it was snowing and late and just very local to where they were and lived so that open container didn't mean anything at that time, they were having that 'blizzard party' type thinking, plus he was BPD and no one would bother him, until they did.

Some of the accents in this trial were so heavy (imo) that I wondered if someone from say, the west coast who was unfamiliar with the accent, would understand well.
I also noticed the mention of Fall River for what it was. Such a stupid thing to say, among the laundry list of other things.

Something I believe every person watching this trial should have access to:

View attachment 509533

View attachment 509534

;)
Screaming!

I disagree it was pretty obvious. I’m still waiting to see any taillight evidence tagged 01/29. Absent that, what evidence was there? The only evidence was a cop in that house pointing them towards her.

JMO
Oh, the chain of evidence for the plastic found 1-29. Found the same day as "the shoe" we saw in court last week but no mention of the plastic found at the same time. When did those pieces make it to the lab is a question that plagues me. JMOO

After Mr Jackson wipes the floor with Proctor tomorrow, who do we expect the final CW witnesses to be through the end of the week? I am guessing someone to discuss phone records/gps, the ME and ???? Anyone have any clue?
I would assume someone is going to walk through the accident reconstruction. The 24 mph in reverse and all that.

edit - I really hope Jackson asks Proctor why he referred to the ME as a 'wackjob'.

Thanks, @keek.... I'll just put this in the same category as Nicole Albert leaving the bar early because she has a migraine headache and where this doesn't stop her husband, Brian Albert, from inviting the bar crowd to an an after party at their residence. :rolleyes:
That wasn't Nicole, it was Julie Albert who left early due to a migraine. Colin's mom, wife of Chris.

I would assume someone is going to walk through the accident reconstruction. The 24 mph in reverse and all that.

Normally I'd assume that too, but wouldn't that testimony have come very early on?

Anyone know who the CW's expert is?

Usually when you charge someone with murder you tell the jury the story of how it happened through your first witnesses. Lally's already called the Dighton cop who provided information totally favorable to Karen Read, but we still don't know what the state's theory is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member